Pragati Consulting Complaints & Reviews

I have paid Rs. 1, 60000/- my money for Canada immigration process to pragati consulting. I have paid until they have connect with me, when i paid fully they have closed all their connect from me, all cell umbers out of service, all emails have returned me too. they have given address to me,

PRAGATI CONSULTING
23-GF, World Trade Centre,
Direct Number :- +91-[protected]
Customer Care No.: +91-[protected] (24 Hrs)
Tele/Fax: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@phclindia.com
Skype I.D: geetanjali.phcl
Website: www.phclindia.com

Being an iso certified company in processing PR (PHCL India is a private immigration service provider) today all their mail id's are bouncing & nun of the phone no's are working including 24x7 help line. Our Govt. has to take necessary action against such companies & help us in getting back our money which we have paid to them for processing. We, middle class persons will have some future goals, to fulfill that, we seak good opportunities out side the country. In that view only, i have tried to move to canada. I have approached PHCL 18 months back & paid total amount against processing PR for canada. Today all their mail id's & phone numbers are not working. I do not have other way to track PHCL. I request to Govt. to help me to get back my money please.

I received a mail from this bogus company saying that i am eligible to settle abroad and the fees would be 75k for the same. Later they said if i pay 1 lac more the process would be smoother as "i am not eligible anymore" and i paid like a fool and that 1 lac is refundable. Since then no response from them. When asked for refund, no funds is the answer given by them.
      Later i received 2 cheques for 50k each which was issued out of already closed bank accounts.
      planning for legal actions against pragti..pls call me on [protected]

Dont ever go with these consultants, they are only to loot your money, after paying money no service.
        Will never answer...

I agreed only with the term and condition saying that 50000 and i never said 40000 to settlement and more over mr kumar said alround 4 months back and from then he failed to settle down my issue and i never clamied any interest on tht also and i am asking only the amount for which his mis-behaviour towards me. I have complete set of proof if needed i can proceed for further legal.
        planning for legal actions against pragti..pls call me on [protected]

I have been approached by pragati and they forced me to pay money for Canada processing and even I submitted transcript and ielts but till now I dint get any call. I need my money back

Pragati consulting is not only fraud, its a cheating company.

I have taken my IELTS exam even before consulting any consultancy, because i am in shortage of money, i could not afford a lot of tries in qualifying exam. So i met Kumar Managing director of pragati consulting, and explained my situation well. And i insisted i do not want to take IELTS again. And he said my score is perfect to immigrate. And from pragati consulting, they sent some fraud assessment copy stating that, i am qualified for Canada and Denmark immigration. And most importantly this assessment included my education, age, and IELTS score.

I just want put their mail here as a proof.

Migrate PHCL
          To [protected]@yahoo.in 15/01/16 at 12:52 PM
          Dear Pavithra,

Greetings from Pragati Human Resource Consulting!!

Points for Canada
          Education: 23 (for Master Level)
          Exp : 09 (for 1 Years )
          Age : 12 ( for 24 Years )
          Language :24 (for IELTS)
          Total : 68 (eligibility criteria 67 point for Canada PR)

And i want to submit my Denmark assessment

Points for Denmark
          Education - 60 (for masters level)
          Language (IELTS) - 40
          Total - 100 (Eligibility criteria 100 points for Danish card)

But frankly i have not qualified for any of this immigration.

This is just a total trap to make me pay my processing fees for none.

I have made the payment of 60, 000 INR.

And until i finish my WES process they haven't told anything about taking my exam again.

When they told me to take exam again i was shocked and totally betrayed and ashamed of myself.

And i informed them i didn't want to take the exam again and this was my only condition while making payment.

Then my case manager assessed my qualification for province Quebec and my assessment was,

Dear Mrigya,
          Sorry to inform you that Miss Pavithra is not eligible for Quebec Skilled Workers Program. Points 49 is the preliminary pass mark for single applicants but her score is only 39.
          Area Of Training - 00
          Education - 12
          Experience - 06
          Age -16
          IELTS -04
          Proof Of Funds -01
          ________________________
          Total Points = 39 Points

This is for the same applicant, and same profile who was qualified for Express entry.

Then my case manager suggest me to process for Denmark, which i accepted because no other way left for me.

And after two months i realised from some one outside that Denmark is not even accepting foreign immigrants for quite a time.

Like this they fooled me each and every way.

Then i stared asking questions, so they handed over my case to Managing director kumar, whose phone number is switched off or not reachable after i made my payment. He only once replied for my many of mails. I can not reach him through his phone because its 24/7 switched off or not reachable.

That's it from that moment i am asking for get refund and it has been a year now they are offering 10-15% of refund.

They are keeping my money for nothing. they have done nothing still they want my money.

Past one year i am under great pressure because of these people behaviour and i earned bad name inside my family.

There is no person in Pragati consulting who can do something human. I will attach my mail documents here after.

To [protected]@phclindia.com 17/09/16 at 4:34 PM
          Very good evening Sir,

I have received your mail. So hereafter i have to contact you for further details?

Waiting for your response.

Thank you so much.

To CUSTOMER CARE 18/09/16 at 6:45 PM
          Very Good evening Sir,

I would like to know what would be the next step? What should i do hereafter?

Please let me know.

To CUSTOMER CARE 20/09/16 at 11:09 PM
          Good Evening Mr.Kumar,

Sir i have tried to call you in the morning. But i couldn't catch you up. And since i know you would be busy with meeting i'm writhing this mail now.

I just need to know the status of my application. And what are the steps that i need to prepare.Since Ms.Mrigya handed over my application to you i have no one to contact and get information. I hope you can understand my situation.

I am really expecting a response for my doubts asap from you sir.

Waiting for your response.

To Pavithra Kumaresan 25/09/16 at 12:44 PM
          Kumar sir,

Can i hear it from you today?

Pavithra Kumaresan
          Kumar sir, Can i hear it from you today?

25/09/16 at 12:48 PM

To CUSTOMER CARE 25/09/16 at 12:50 PM
          Kumar sir,

Can i hear it from you today?

To CUSTOMER CARE [protected]@phclindia.com 08/12/16 at 5:36 PM

This is with regard to the payment that i have made on 11 February 2016. I have made that payment because that i have received a e-mail from your side stating that i am qualified to apply for Canada immigration and that process will complete in six months since i have finished the IELTS test before.

And it is been long since any step further made. And i am not not getting proper response for my mails and phone calls. two months before my case transfer to Mr.Kumar from Ms.Mrigya after that mail i haven't received any mails or phone calls from Mr.Kumar.

Since I am totally disappoint with your service i would like to apply for refund.

Kindly take this mail as my request letter please provide my refund amount as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your reply

To Pavithra Kumaresan 08/12/16 at 5:51 PM

Greetings of the day.

First of all i am sorry for the late revert. I was not well from last 2 weeks and got hospitalized. Just got discharged. I will be joining active duty in a day or 2.

Being in service industry, I fully understand your concern and promise you that i will resolve the same shortly. I will surely get back to you on Sunday/ Monday and settle the issue. please allow me 2-3 days more. your support at this point is highly appreciable

Thanks & Best Regards,
          R.Kumar
          Managing Director

Head Office:
          26-LGF, World Trade Centre,

To Pragati Consulting 12/12/16 at 8:55 AM
          Good morning Mr Kumar,

Thanks for your revert even-though it is 4 months late.

The only thing i would like to sort out is, accept my refund request and process it as soon as possible. Things are changed. I would like to get my money back since i had wasted my whole year in this meaningless process.

At least provide your phone number for contact.

I hope you are fine and fit now. So do not delay my refund anymore.k Please let me know when could i receive my money back.

To Pavithra Kumaresan 12/12/16 at 5:52 PM

Greetings of the day.

As i discussed with you in my earlier mail. I just joined office. I checked all my finances. And i am sorry for the little more delay in processing your refund as per current situation. Please give me two more weeks to settle the matter. I fully understand your concerns but please accept my humble request.

I will be in touch with you and will try to expedite the same asap. Thanks a lot for your support and understanding.

Thanks & Best Regards,
          R.Kumar
          Managing Director

To Pragati Consulting 11 Jan at 2:05 PM
          Good day Mr.Kumar,

This is the mail as reply that i got from your case manager Sanam yesterday.
          She has stated that i am not qualifying for any refund since i am not obtaining enough IELTS score.

And She did't believed the fact that you are one who told me that i don't need to sit for ielts again since i am having enough score.

She may not knew the fact but you know the truth.And my refund cancellation is meaningless since there is no development in my case for a year and you have given fake promises in our first meeting that i do not need to take ielts again. I hope you can now understand my point. Please arrange for the refund ASAP.

To Pragati Consulting 13 Jan at 12:16 PM
          Mr.Kumar,

Are you guys really kidding me? No response for my mails and calls. Do i really need to file a complaint against Pragati? I thought you are honest one but i really didn't expect this type behaviour from you. I am not even asking for full amount even though you Guys literally waste my one full year. What is the problem for you arranging for my refund since you have made fake promises and you do not really care about my queries

Now i am so tired, they are being fraud even form the beginning, so
          am clueless what has to be done further .

Want a solution to it or request you to kindly give my fees back .
          As we have studied your case and found that you are not able to get the required IELTS score, in that condition what is the fault of Pragati. As its a prerequisite from the Canada Govt. to get the required score for which you have already been told earlier also. What is the meaning of complaining like this. You have signed the agreement which clearly states that if you wont get the required score, you are not eligible for any refund. we are complying with the terms of agreement only.
          pavithra kumaresan's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 24, 2017
          The managing director Mr.Kumar himself assured me that i am having enough score so i do not need to take the IELTS again. And Pragati case manager evaluated my eligibility and sent a mail stating that i am totally qualified for applying canada and denmark with my current education, age, IELTS score. And i have attached that mail copy with my complaint itself. After knowing all your cheating, you are blaming me without any guilt. Be honest with your clients for god sake. Because it is our hard earned money. I did not earn effortlessly cheating others like you. My application is rejected by other consultancy just because i do not posses enough score. But you guys cheaters just need money from others. And Managing director Kumar is number one of them. Just refund my money which is very less for all the fake promises, fake hope, and the one year time i lost.

Dear all

This is to inform all those who people who aspire to work or study in the foreign land that at any...

I want to lodge a complaint against Pragati consulting with below address
            Head office : 26-LGF, World Trade Centre
            Barakhamba avenue, Connaught Place
            New Delhi - 110001 (India)
            I applied to Canada in the month of Feb 16. Once i applied then got mail from Pragati consulting that you need to get LMIA after that you ll get invitation to apply. For that Ownder of Pragati charged me 1Lakh and he also promised if he won't able to provide LMIA he ll return money after 2 months. All that communication happened in mail only through his employee. Later on i get to know that he is a fraud. He is used to loot money from people in this or that way. In month of October he has given me two cheques of 50K. I was happy that he has returned the money but when i submitted in the bank found that the mentioned account is closed. He stopped to pick the phone. He has so many phone numbers that when guy like me called him he switched off that phone.
            As of now his phone no is [protected]
            Fraud Person - Ranjnish Kumar
            Let me know in case you need further evidences.
            Also in case anybody try to help pragati consulting here, I warn you don't put fake appreciation here.

Parveen Sharma
            please call for more details on [protected]

Under false promises made I was taken a consultancy fee of 85500 and 79900 in sometime july 2015, Stating jobs for IT professionals in Canada.
              After that turning out to be a sham and fighting over months I was issued two Axis Bank PDC's dated 30th august in the name of Mihir Dhanani and 30th September in the name of Vidya Dhanani.
              The cheque bounced since not enough funds in the account and the concerned person Mr. Kumar is not reachable.

Now the team involves Aarti Gwalani-Mumbai Office
              Delhi office - Meghita, Aakanksha[operations manager], Mrigya, Gitanjali and Priti.

They seem to ignore phone calls and shall answer one out of 4 calls and the standard reply being we shall call you back which never happens. Some numbers disconnected etc etc. All I need now is now refund.

Last email:

On Friday, 13 May 2016 2:31 PM, Mrigya Shah PHCL wrote:

Greetings !!

The refund department has strictly denied your refund request but still I have requested & convinced for the same. Below is the breakup of the refund amount:

Mihir Dhanani :
              Amount Paid : Rs. 75, 000+taxes
              Amount which will be refunded (excluding taxes) : 45% - Rs. 33, 750

Vidya Dhanani :
              Amount Paid : Rs. 70, 000+taxes
              Amount which will be refunded (excluding taxes) : 45% - Rs. 31, 500

Processing Time : 60 - 70 working days.

Kindly acknowledge me the receipt of the same along with your postal address.

Please note : My direct official no. has been updated. Kindly call on the below mentioned contact details for any further correspondence from now onwards.

Thanks & Regards,
              Mrigya Shah
              Case Manager

PRAGATI CONSULTING
              100 - GF, World Trade Centre,
              Direct no.:+91-[protected]

Customer Care No.: +91-[protected] (24 Hrs)
              Tele/Fax: +[protected]
              Mar 26, 2019
              Updated by mihirdhanani
              Meet the Fraud Team

Pragati consulting is FRAUD company they have cheated me for Rs43K on the pretext that I am eligible for express VISA for...

Pragati Consulting Recent Comments