PSEB

PSEB Complaints & Reviews

Hi i live in tarn taran. back side dhillon palace asr rd tarn taran . in my colony there is big box where all meters are locked but some people gave money to your staff members & they fix meters for them there is no numbers displaying on meters & they using unlimited electricity without paying for it. hardev singh meter numb 1059 displaying on the meter box & other is 820 . i think bcos of these people electricity price are going up. 3 days before some of your staff came here but they gave them bribe & they didn’t do anything against them. i hope u will take action about this theft . thx very much
electricity theft
May 17, 2018
they didn’t do anything yet
सर मैंन माइग्रेशन cirtificate अप्लाई किया था अभी तक नही मिला सर मेरा नाम रंजन मिश्र मुझे दो दिन में विलेज जाना है इसलय मेरा certificat मेरा एड्रेस पे भेज दिया जाय थैंक यू सर
Rannan's reply, Aug 21, 2018

sir there many people living without any legal connections they connected kundi from main supplay and repair transformer ourself...

I am resident of H NO. 7194 ,street no 6,guru arjun dev nagar (near nanaksar gurudwara,samrala chowk),Ludhiana,punjab.I want to complain to Punjab state electricity board that there are very frequent voltage fluctuations in our street ,suddenly voltage drops very low,that has damaged many of our residents"household electrical equipments .this severe voltage drop may be due to illegal kundi connections in our area.we have made many verbal and telephonic complaints but nothing happened . besides paying so much of bills we are not getting proper voltage in our area .so I request to kindly get it checked and corrected as soon as possible.

PSEB — POWER SUPPLY FOR GOVT PRIMARY SCHOOL

Resp. Sir/Madam
    our govt.primary school has its own meter and powe supply that is only 6 hours (agri.supply).plz attach this to 24 hours supply that goes near by the school.we requested to the department many times but they did not response.we also fullfill the condition of 5 electric meters in the range of 500 meter.
    This Govt.School is 2 km from main road plz made this road also.Students feel upset due to no power

PSEB — Pen drive not working

I have bought a moser bear pen drive (4gb). now it's not working and it gets a malfunctioned program itself.. i have wasted my money by purchase moser bear pen drive.

And i have checked my pc's usb drivers. all r good. and i checked with my another pen drive (Kingston), it's working fine.
    i have purchased the kingston pen drive 2 years back and no problem with it.

while i plug the moser bear pen drive with my pc, it shows the following error message " USB device is not recognized!One of the usb devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it. "

I have tried every solution available online but the problem persists with this pen drive only, other pen drive works fine. I have also tried this pen drive on several other computers but same problem persists.

Please help me to get my pendrive back or tell me the solution to recover my data from moser bear pendrive...

PSEB — Wrong Bill

I receive a bill of Rs 8050 which is very high. We use to get bill of around[protected] only but this month this is very shocking. House no 430 , First Floor, Phase 3 A, mohali

PSEB — Home Meter Change

Dear Sir

All the detail are attached with the file plz solve the problem we are worried many months

Thanks & Regards
    Harjaspreet Singh
    +[protected]
    Sangrur

I have cleared my exams from Govt. Model Senior Secondary School, under P.S.E.B in March 2011. My University Roll No. is [protected].
      After my result i have taken admission in B.Sc in Animation from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tamil Nadu.
      To complete the formalities of admission i need to submit my DMC but school athorities are not issuing the same, stating that there was some problem in the DMCs so have been returned to the university, but even after more than a month of the incidence we are not getting our rectified DMCs. On contacting University officials they say it may take months more.
      MS university with which i have taken admission is asking the DMC or else they will cancel my admission, and even their fees in non-refundable.
      MY future and career is at stake, i need action and my DMC as soon as possible.

Deepak
      Aug 13, 2020
      I am passed 10+2 with pseb in 2010-11 but my dmc can't give me by pseb. i am pay 70,000 in my college10/09/2011 is last day summit. please Action
      why the general cast students not get the government facilities.Every general cast student is not rich
      my name is amarpreet kaur d/o s.varinder singh. I have cleared +2 in march 2010 . I lost my dmc .so i request please can i grt mu new dmc. my roll no is 462251 and center was m.s.d. senior secondary school bathinda

There are lots of problems with electricity in North Estate Area of Bathinda. Most of the time their is a fluctuation in the voltage and faults are not attended by PSEB employees on time. almost every night light is gone due to some faults and when some one try to dial PSEB complaint number. then no body pick the phone. please take some action against PSEB employees who are not attending phone and complaints on time.
        Aug 13, 2020
        I have to make duplicate certificate of my 10th class i have done all the formalities and submitted that form in pseb jalandhar but they neglect that today 2 weeks have passed but they don’t even forward my form to chandigarh

I live in GTB Nagar, jamal pur colony, Ludhiana. I had applied a new electricity connection on 3rd of Sept 2010 and after strong followup with PSEB, they informed us that they cant give new coonections, which colonies are not PUDA or GLADA approved . Wish to inform that where i buy new house is fully developed area and having all facility availables like roads, Severage, water supply etc. Even 90% of the homes having electicity connection and now suddenly they stop to give the connection by saying that its not approved colony.

Our colony is established more than 12 yeards before and almost full with the houses / buildings. Govt can apply this rule may be when launcning the new colonies but the colonies which are already established a long time ago, they should give us the connection. Only few houses having no electircity connection whereas else having the connections.

We dotn know how to proceed further. To whom we should contact ?? when we can get elctricity connection? what is basically our fault ?????????? How the govt can stop the electriciy connection as it comes in our basic needs.

Please please please give us the way..

Yours Sincerely,

Subhash Ohri

Respected sir,
            I am studing in final year btech in MIMIT,malout.I have secured 58.8% in 12th...

We reget to inform you that the above said address are thefting the Electricity from the street Pole for the last 10 years. They produce the highlt loud speaker sound in the early morning/evening and desturb the people through highly noice

It is requested to take the n.a. so that the theft of electricity may be stopped.

All near People of Gandhi Camp,
            new grain Market Jalandhar-8
            Aug 13, 2020

I am a resident of AKS-II, Zirakpur. We are facing a tremendous problem of electricity cuts due to KUNDI connections nearby and improper wiring causing short circuit daily. Every alternate day, the whole night there is no electricity and there is no body to attend the complaints. There are unknown culprits who at the mid night make KUNDI connection which leads either transformer burning or low voltage.

Therefore I request you to please take any action to improve the electricity problem

Rajeev
              Theft Electricity form the street Pole
              We reget to inform you that in our vill bhara pur p.o sahiba teh, balachaur distt. nawanshar punjab the sarwan ram and family above said address are thefting the Electricity from the street Pole for the last 1 month . we have complained local sod and exn by phone but nobody take any action on this kundi local employees mix-up with this family .we called to [protected] He is exn in this P S E Board but did not take any action . So u should take action and file case against.

All near People of Vill Bhara pur, the balachaur,

Dear sir/madam
                I am sorry to convey you that two months before i applied for the new electricity meter connection in M.I.G flats model town ext. part 1(LUDHIANA). I applied it on 17th feb and the agent ensured to do the same till by 19 march.but till today PSEB is unable to do so and no one is giving the proper satisfacotry response .I hope you will do the needful help to me and also hope for favourable response from you.
                THANKING YOU
                your's truly
                Sandeep Wadhwa
                mobile no. [protected]& [protected]
                sorry to say u dat last 2 days in vivek nagar one phase is not working...nobody bothers even complaints so man y times...jus temorarily light came den again same process gng on last 2 days...its an request to u plz cnhage our phase as soon as possible...ma adress is 50, vivek nagar, , , subash gupta...
                im gurmeet singh 4m 50 vivek nagar...one phase is not working 4m 2 days...last whole night light dint came...facing much problems..coz r also empoyee and suffering in duty times too coz of lack of sleep..plz change our phase as soon as possible...
                Thanking u