Purvanchal Bank

Purvanchal Bank Complaints & Reviews

श्रीमान अपने माता जी मोबाइल नंबर चेन्ज करने के संदर्भ में आप मागदर्शन दे एवं अवगत कराते किस प्रकार होगा आपके बैंक हमारी मदद करें।
खाता संख्या-[protected]-7
IFSC Code -SBIN0RRPUGB
शाखा गोला जिला गोरखपुर

I have order a toy of rupees 5, 499 but it not delivered so i cancle the order then my refund issued on 20 December 2021. The refund was sent by amazon but the bank manager says that they haven't recieved any amount of refund.
    I hope you will take action on this issue.

I have request that I am Vipin Nishad s/o Ramlakhan Nishad, account number – [protected]-8,
      Mobile Number - [protected] | I am an account holder of your bank. Due to lack of credit in my account in the last lockdown, my account has been blocked. Now to activate that account, on[protected], I filled the KYC with all the documents in the bank and submitted it myself, and till now I am neither going to put money in my account...

Purvanchal Bank — Not able to make UPI transaction

Dear Customer,
      Due to CBS migration of Purvanchal Bank, Digital Banking Services may be affected from 09.12.2021 to 12.12.2021. Inconvenience is regretted. Baroda U.P. Bank-BUPB
      I received this message on 8.12.2021 but I tried to make transaction on 13.12.2021 but it failed and showed that technical problem at the Bank server end and today on 17.12.2021 I tried to make a transaction it failed again and showed to reset the UPI...
      Sir mene 27/10/2021 ko fino payment ke aeps dwara 3000/- nikale but paise nikle nhi server issue ki wajah se but mere account se ammount debit ho gaya.Fir mene 28/10/2021 ko fir se 3000/- nikale or ye bhi server issue ki wajah se ammount debit ho gaya but muje nhi mila plz check my account and refund fast.
      Account no-[protected]
      cif no-[protected]
      name-ramraj so murli
      ifsc code-sbin0rrpugb
      mobile no-[protected]...
      Sir mera naam arun kumar pandey hai mene 12/10/2021 ke roj chamunda mobile shop at vareli se 5050 paise aeps ke dwara nikale the jo payment server issue ki wajah se failed ho gaya but mere account se 5050 debit ho gaye hai.So plz sir check my account or payment jaldi se refund karvaye mera
      account no-[protected]
      ifsc code-sbin0rrpugb
      mobile no -[protected]
      mail [protected]@gmail.Com...

Money debited but money is not dispense by atm

Sir
        Hamare vaha ek CSP allot hua hai jo apane location par nahi chal raha hai 5km dur chalaya ja raha bank mainejar ko complaint karane par bhi koi karyai nahi hui jiske karan yaha k logo ko kafi dikkato ka samana karana pad raha hai

My account is debited and money is not dispense atm

Me addar card se paisa nikla to faild ho gaya par meghe balance nahi mila hai aur mere mobile message aa chuke hai

Purvanchal Bank Recent Comments