Quiz-Champ

Quiz-Champ Complaints & Reviews

Submit a complaint
I need a refund for my rs. 350 on the number-[protected]. I'd like to know when can i hear back from you. I took the quiz and won an iphone 7 but got no confirmation of its delivery and i also read other people's complaints later and found out that it was a spam. If so many people got spammed then someone should look into this matter. I'd also like to know whether i'll get the refund or not. This month again hey charged

A site called [protected]@quiz-champ.com is giving assurance of giving iphone for winning the quiz game. This site is mostly visited by the kids. These kids enter the mobile numbers and verification code in the site without the knowledge of parents. The parents come to know about this only after the deductions have been made. This site has already cheated many people. My request is to please block this site and avoid further cheating.
    U are not asking my address to delivery the iphone 7...plse give me more details about this..

This site provide improper information. They are saying like after Iphone dispatched need to pay money 349/- but they added money to current mobile number number bill.

Without providing correct information they added money to my phone bill.

This site provides wrong information to users.

Please find my transaction number as below

Txn Number:[protected].