Radiant TCO

Radiant TCO Complaints & Reviews

I m sourabh sharma from talwandi, kota rajasthan n made a call n registered my complaint yesterday agiant set top box error TUN003 thts coming from past 10 days. From past three calls your exe. taken me on confrence call with local service provider n promised me to resolve the problem but today another exex. Mr. Vijay sharma is saying complain is not registered yet pls do again. What type of system n people you are managing? What abt my old registered complaint? Nobody telling that exec. name. All ppl there making fool o[censored]s n perhaps now laughing too. Our problem is still same n only we are suffering not you people. Not hopping but sure this complain will not be entertain like others and no action will be taken.
I m finished from my side. Thanks for giving ur time.
Mar 15, 2018
Updated by sau_sachin
No. Of radiant custmer care on which i contacted are [protected] & [protected].

Dear farook

It your problem and you have to sortout between your kerala agent and radiant tco anitha,
    br...

Radiant TCO www.radianttco.com is unauthorized sap training Institute in jayanagar bangalore just opposite to cosmopolitan club, they provide cheap quality training for cheap price, they have cheated so many students providing training on illegal software, most of the time there servers wont work, trainers are irregular, class will not happen there trainers are there own students say no to unauthorized sap training Institute
    Dear Priyanka - Its obvious that you are an imposter yourself. you have not spoken good about any institute other than SAPTAC where you belong too.

Even if you have a complaint please sort it out amicably.

If i click on your ID priyanka.shkr it shows the comments you have posted.

So stop playing the fool and get a little more matured and set some standard for yourself

NOTE: I am neither a spokesperson for RADIANT nor any other firm
    Friends, No machine in this world is 100% efficient, it implies to every human being, every service and every organization. But it doesn't means that you should defame that person, service provider or an organization. It will indirectly affect the business of the company and in turns every person including the consumer get affected by it. Our constitution has given right to everybody regarding speech but this doesn't means that you start taking revenge by destroying image and goodwill of the company which is the port built by efforts and hard work of honest people.

Yes, you have right to talk and spread awareness about the fraud people and organisations but only after verification and getting perfect legal proofs against it.Don't start blaming anybody or any company just because one wrong, defamatory and baseless comment came in some unauthorized forum.