Ray Ban

Ray Ban Complaints & Reviews

I ordered a ray ban sunglasses, it was showing that it was of 2 rupees but after ordering it was showing that 946 is the shipping charges and 2 rupees are of the product so now I want to cancel my order please don't deliver the product at my house. I want to cancel the order.

Ray Ban — Http://www.bookmyoffer.com/[email protected]&order_id080467734908568

Wrong selection

The sunglasses have been sent wrongly that i Ordered of Rayban company. The ordered product is not sent and the product recieved is also duplicate so i need a replacement for the required product.
    Ref no- [protected]
    Item des- Ray ban aviator
    Sku- RB3025_2
    VALUE- 898
    Shipment no[protected]

I am using this Ray Ban sunglass 4182 for the last two years now. Suddenly I see the upper cover of the front side of the glass/fibre peeling off. (Picture attached) I spent almost 7500 rupees for this polarized sunglass. Please suggest what should I do?
      Faulty Ray Ban sunglass 4181

Ray Ban — Wayfarer

I bought wayfarer glass frm usa past 16 months ago.the glass is made up plastic material.now plastic is not good.i am trying to find the service centre in chennai.but i am unable to locate the store.pls help me

I have Purchase Two sets of Ray Ban in the Month of March at Pallavi Opticals Guntu, I found in one set right Glassed cool cover is going slowly, I bring this to Shop notice on 6th OCT, they said they have to send to Bangalore, After several times I went to shop and verified weather It came back or not, They are replying different answer every time, today also I went to to shop, they said It came back to here and we send it to Bangalore again thro' Vijayawada office.. I am not aware whom I have to complaint this, They are giving very irresponsible reply, They have taken my Cash Bill on 6th OCT it self.. Please help me any body.. Srinivas, [protected]

Ray Ban — Duplicates item

Item issued to me is duplicate...want to return it...calling the customer care but not getting any response... Plz help... [protected]@gmail.com. My email id

I have purchased the above mentioned sunglasses on 2nd Nov 2013. Was bit busy so did not notice the glass properly just weared thrice and agreed to purchase from Opto World Opticians, Devaraja Urs Road, Mysore. On 6th Nov while travelling to Ooty tried wearing for the 1st time and noticed the scratches on the glasses and called immediately to the store and spoke to Faraz who asked to bring back the glasses but the person was rude on the call. On 11th Nov visited the store to show the glasses but the Showroom owner and staff claimed that its physical damage done by the customer and can't do anything. Both were rude and stated that they can't help me. Very disappointing for this services by RayBan dealers.
          Nov 12, 2013

Ray Ban customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ray Ban — Ray ban glasses

I receieved my glasses but when i checked it one of the glass is damage. So i want to return the product and kindly refund me the amount.
          Hi I bought Rayban glass at GKB Opticals Near Sony World Signal Bangalore, it is been 1 year and the spring of the frame not working properly so I went to the dealer they said it is out of warranty and they cant fix the frame even . I paid 14000 Rs for the frame and it is a waste now.
          What should I do?

I have been delivered RB2140 901 Wayfarer Black Rayban Glasses against my order for RB 2132 901 Wayfarer . My order no. is 5407077. The bill also has the model number as RB2132 901 Wayfarer Black frame with green lens Sunglasses but the product in the package was RB2140 901 Wayfarer Black Rayban Glasses.

Kindly, do the needful to deliver me the product of my liking as soon as possible .
            The required photographs is also attached along.
            wrong product

This is in reference to replace a 3 Piece Ray Ban frame got broken from one side. I have purchased this frame in the month of July 2012. The model Number of that frame is RB6197A 2503 52/17 140 from M/s Optico, 36F, Ashok Nagar, Unit II, Bhubaneswar 09. With in 3 month this frame got broken. I am a regular customer of this shop since last 10 years. I am fund o[censored]sing ray ban products. So I request you to kindly replace this broken frame with a new one of the same Model Number.

Awaiting for your kind consideration and necessary actions.

Rajesh Kumar Panda
              Acharya Vihar
              Bhubaneswar
              PH : [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE PURCHASED THE RAY BAN SUNGLASS LAST YEAR, WITH IN A YEAR THE COATING OF THE SUNGLASS COME OUT, I HAVE SUBMITED THE SUNGLASS FOR SERVICING ON 06-APRIL-2011, TO LIFESTYLE INTERNATIONAL STORE, 462, SENAPATI BAPAT MARG, PHOENIX MILLS COMPOUND, LOWER PAREL, MUMBAI -400013,FROM WHERE I HAD PURCHASED THE SAME.

Till date, i.e. on 25/05/11, I have not received a proper response as to whereabouts of my Sunglasses. I have called many times and after rigorous pestering, I was informed on 21/05/11 that the servicing will take another month and half. This is due to the fact any identical model is not available with the company at the time.

I purchased the Rayban sunglasses based on your brand identity and goodwill. If a brand like yours will provide this kind of service to people who shed Rs. 4200/- for a pair of sunglasses, then I will be forced to take the matter in consumer court.

It is my request that you take the matter up with the concerned and show some necessary action. Reciept No. and scanned images of the same are provided herewith.

Vishal Zunjarrao
                vishal.z.[protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 13, 2020

Ray Ban has the most terrible services in India. I have decided never to buy ray ban any more.
                  I have tried visiting Lawrance Mayo, GKB Opticals, Shoppers Stop and many other authorised dealers but they either deny doing the repairs or say that the repair or Replacement will take minimum 3-6 Months.
                  There are cases where they are unable to get the item back from company for 9 Months!!! This shows how poor their team is.

This shows that any particular optical showroom or trader is not at fault but it is the COMPANY Luxottica that is at fault.
                  I shed my hard earned money to buy this product and they are the worst shopping expericence i have.
                  To add the misery no other products other then their standard aviators are available on time and the delivery time is minimum 3 months.
                  So if I want sun protection in May they will deliver it to me in August Rain season.
                  Ray Ban should either have their Indian unit with stocks and services updated or should stop selling in India.

Ray Ban — given for repair not received back

Sir i am satgurdass. i had given my RayBan sun glass Model No R 13, 3214009/70 ( Aviator Blue) for repairing to Khanna Opticians last year on 11/03/2011.They told me it will take 3 months for repairing. After three months i ask them about glass they told me it will take some more time and same thing they are repeating from 15 months. They have not given my repaired or unrepairabed Sun glass back till today. After ask about glass they told me that they will contact the company people and then we will tell.
                  Pl help me out for my RayBan glass. Glass cost was 5000 rupees.
                  repair receipt no 3902 dated 11/3/2011 address is 704, Begum Bridge Road , Meerut Phone no [protected] and [protected].
                  satguru

I introduce myself as your old customer probably since a decade. i have been using your glasses since long. Presently, I have been in possesion of your company's product Ray Ban Glasses series RB 3320. I had purchased around one & a half year back. However to my dismay, i have located since last six months that the coating on th glasses is eroding, making it difficulty for the proper vision. Rashes is found on certain part of the lens around 40% on one lens & 20% on the other.

Only recently I contacted the retailer M/S. R. Kumar, Ahmedabad, from whom i purchased the glasses. However, he was unable to give me satisfactory reply for the same.

Now, i fail to understand that though, the RayBan product is internationally acclaimed because of its quality & durability, it failed to give me satisfactory results as a result of such dilution in quality which cannot be regarded as normal wear & tear(such as scraches, lens contacting with some fluids, etc.). Again, it has never happened with me before, so it might be not wrong to presume, that the quality though, said that, has been maintained at all times, i was being held victim or prey for such defective item either by the retailer or otherwise.

I am a regular user of such glasses & also i take proper & due care for its preservance at all times. However, i could not actually believe that though the high range product has been purchased still I have to book a complaint, & that too of removal of coating (as stated by the retailer) from the lens. This is highly impredictable from an institution from where customer satisfaction regarding the quality & durability is given prime importance.

I request you to take up the matter & guide be suitable alternative for such rashes on the lens due to removal of coating, & consequently giving me improper vision.

An early reply is anticipated.

Akhilesh Kapadia