Red Apple Fashion

Red Apple Fashion Complaints & Reviews

On toysbazar.in I seen some toys and I paid for that and payment goes to upi I'd redapplefashion.[protected]@hdfc bank at 8.9am on 14 June 22
I called on there no many time and what's app them but all goes in vain hence nothing happens

Order I'd 33742.

RC TOY BUT DELIVERED
    By mistake I typed delivered it is not delivered

I have ordered few items from toysbazar.in on 24/4/2022 which I have not received to the shipping address. I have already paid Rs 608 for the items on 24/4/2022 through Bhim UPI to RED APPLE FASHION,
      UPI ID[protected]@ybl.
      I think the website and company is not functioning any more. The name of the company's bank account is RED APPLE FASHION is active, and they received the money but never sent the items.
      The Order...
      Order ID: 60064
      Order Date: 02/04/2022
      I order a Serene Blessing Buddha Statue through Red Apple Fashion website, the payment done through debit card, the company didn't delivered the product, l can't cancelled my order, please cancel my order and refund my money, l messaged several times to company but there is no response from the company, please cancel my order and refund my money back to my account.
      i also got confirmation...
      Respected sir,
      I was purchase mini portable AC on 30/03/2022. And I’ll transfer my payment via Upi. And im still not receiving my material.

Please deliver my material as early as possible or refund my amount.
      Please do the needful for me.

Thanks & Regards
      Ashfaq khan
      The same gang is now cheating customers using toysbazar.in website and the seller name is also showing as red apple fashion when we order. Same technique and modus operandi to cheat customers. I got duped as well by the same gang Contact number of owner is [protected]. His name is showing as veer (nx) Nitin. I believe he is the mastermind behind these massive online scams

I hv order toys and made the payment of Rs. 250forbthe same., but couldn't recd. No response from company. Not answering the call. Its d fake company. Must take the action against the same.

I purchased a dancing cactus toy on 30th april 2022, no detail on next day on website or no any information by track id .. jus refund my money 250/-

14/4/2022 i order kids toy...still now i don't know about my order...oredr no64260 date 14/42022

I ordered Cool Electric Bladeless Stand Air Cooler Room Tower Air Fan on 29th March, 2022 and my order number is 56036. It's been almost a month and I have not received the order yet. I made an online payment of Rs. 950/- for the product.

I think is a fraud website and I'm really disappointed with this. The phone number on their website ([protected]) and their email too does not work....

I booked a air cooler from red apple fashion website online and I made payment through credit card but till date of today there are not any response from red apple fashion website.its showing that my order is under processing till date.

Red Apple Fashion Recent Comments