Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

Maine is Refollium company se ye product mangawaya tha ki yaha hair fall rokkar nay bal layega . or Is ke add me ye dawa kiya gaya tha ke yah Hame 1880 Rs. Me 60 Capsule Dega magar Isne Kewal 30 capsul hi bheje he .
or to or ab mail kar ke bol raha he ke Yaha Akela kam nahe karega iske sath ek Ultra DHT Blocker bhi order karo ab iske liye alag se 1250 Rs Mang raha he .
Yaha Puri Taraha Se Fake He or Iski koi web site bhi nahi he jis se complent book karawa sake . me to yahi kahunga ke koi bhi iska koi product nahi le .
about refollium hair treatment I have got my money back

1) co. S advt showed a product "refollium" 60 caps for rs. 1880/- and all features for hair regrowth. I purchased as per above order no. & now they say that this will not work unless u bue another pack i. E. "dht blocker" for rs. 1270/-
    2) the bottle pack image showed the pack containing 60 caps. Where as the supplied one is 30 caps.
    3) order form at the end of the advt also carried the order booking for "refollium" pack only with its cost as rs. 1880/-only with full features.

- the co. Should have mentioned in the first instance that this product (Refollium) works in combination with dht blocker and the cost is rs. 3150/-.
    - the order form should have been for both the packs.

This is against the business ethics that you are showing in your advt a product worth rs. 1880/- with its features and after supplying the
    Product, you are saying that "it will not work one off" and asking the buyer to pay further rs. 1270/- for a (Combination pack) else the benefits
    As claimed earlier in your ad would not be available.

This seems to be fake co. With fake products and cheating the public by on line orders.
    I also ordered the above one for rupees 880 30 day trial pack...now i got a Message that it is only a hair health support capsule...you have to buy ultra DHT blocker of refollium and then it will work together
    This is a fake product. After paying Rs 1880 they say to buy DTH blocker of Rs 1270. But before they didn't to buy it. Moreover they ordered DTH blocker by themselves. There is no manufacturing details also. This company is fake. We should unite & teach them a lesson.

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but after half hour they sent me message that you have not ordered dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and without my permission they sent another product of rs 1270 than i understood that they making us fool. Please help me to refund my money rs. 1880.

Sanjay. [protected]@gmail.com

After seeing all negative comments.. I don't want to take and even not use it.. Pls get back my money
      how to get back the money . has any one got back.
      Ye Rohan kaha milega yar, unko call/msg krne koi option h kya bhai log?

Hari Prakash Sharma
      Gorakhpur, U.P.
      Dheeraj
      punjab

Dheeraj
      Is this really fake product???..
      If its really fake... I will give a complaint against to the company. If I doesn't get the money back seriously. This GOLLAVILLI LOKESH
      [protected]@gmail.com
      After seeing all negative comments.. I don't want to take and even not use it.. feck medicine👎

MANISH KUMAR SINGH

They have fooled me by sending multivitamin products
      I want to cancel my order which I given today. Plz cancel my order I don't want this medicine
      Today I order this medicine but now I don't want this medicine plz cancel my order
      Revert my money

Sushil [protected]
      sushiljiyuvan's reply, Sep 23, 2017
      Please don't waste the money in this product because this company is no contact number regarding complaints

Sushil Shimla
      89880-41164
      Order Id 7TC22HJNKQ

Ajay Himani
      refollium fake product hai please ise na kharide
      Wht the hell how i can youse this prodect call me this numbe [protected]
      I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of ₹ 1880 but on the pack it says that you have to order DHT blocker without this hair support product will not work and I understood that they are making us fool. Please help me to refund my money ₹ 1880.

Ravindra Satpute
      I ordered this product today... After seeing review now I want to cancel.. please tell the procedure

Chaitra
      में कोर्ट में एक कंप्लेन डालने जा रहा हूँ जो मेरे साथ हैं वो मुझे [protected] पर msg करें
      दोस्तों साथ आइये और दूसरे को ठगी से बचाइए
      और इस ठग को जेल की हवा खिलाइये आइये जो भी लुट चुके हैं वो मुझे व्हाट्सप्प करे
      Yess. I have also ordered and paid for it bt when i have got the same msg to pay 1270 more for the complement product ...
      Then i understood abt the fraudness
      They are totally currupted ...
      If any body noticed abt it...
      When Refollium send a order confirmation msg ... they copy ur title ... whtever u r
      As i[censored] r Sameer sahani
      They will send
      Hi Sameer, I m Rohan sahani
      Plzzz khub tng kro inhe
      Order karo aur cancle karo
      From different numbers
      Let them block their service
      Be unite thnk u if anyone is with me plzzz leave a reply

Abhinav

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know... I think i will not receive the cash on delivery product...
        Hire this is vicky this company is fake first they say to buy Refollium and when it is delivered the comany send a email telling ( SIR U HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ORDER THE ULTRA DTH BLOCKER) WTF tge company should inform this before so that we can order both to gether please do not get into these tricks Rs 1880 is not a big deal but its use less if your money is goin in wrong place. These companies should be sealed bcoz of such people many companies who give real products are not able to sell their products..

Stop using hair health support ..it causes severe side efects and then stomach pain and then make you extremely ill...Those who already buyed throw it in the dustbin or you can check by yourself its side effects

Hi, i m not satisfied for this product, i ordered refollium hair health support online for cod, but received bottle which is totally fake. Ordered pack was 60 capsules and received one is only with 30 capsules, i also try to contact them but all detail and contact numbers are fake. They are playing with people. I pay cod rs-1880/- and received a pack with no manufacturing detail.
            Aug 19, 2017
            Updated by sagar2807
            Hi, i m not satisfied for this product
            Hi, i m not satisfied for this product
            i order the refollium hair health product. When i book its asked rs.1880 including gst charges. But now they send the message to me they are sending another ultra dht blocker bottle rs.1270/- how cany they fool the people. First only showing one bottle again they sending message that they forgot to one more ultra dht blocker bottle need to take. So i want return this product & i want my money rs.1880/- back
            sarwat
            Please retan my money my phone.no[protected] please my refand
            Sir I am not satisfied with your product because how can you fool me. First when I book refollim it's asked rs1880 including get charges. But now they send the message to me they are sending ultra dht Blocker bottle rs1270/ so I want return refollium and return my money rs.1800/-back
            Yogengranath Munda

ANANT SINGH
            Please refund my money, , , , , my contact number [protected]
            Aarab's reply, Nov 3, 2017
            Please call me and refund my money
            sir i m not satisfied with your products and i dont want to use it take your product and please return my money back my contact no. is [protected].
            I want to return product and get my money back

Dear sir

I have ordered refollium, but suddenly i have got message that one item dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together, but as i receive phone calls and receptionist not a discussed abount dht.
              So i want to return as refollium hair growth.
              Kindly confirm. As same.

Thansk
              Sujit kumar
              Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
              Mob-[protected]
              Aug 18, 2017
              Updated by Sujit Kumar
              have ordered Refollium Hair Growth, but suddenly i have got message that one item DHT blocker of refollium is pending and then it will work together, but as i receive phone calls executive of Refollium, but she was not a discussed abount DHT, and main thing which is most an issue that no any contact number of Refollium.
              So I want to return same amount as refollium Hair growth .
              Kindly confirm. as same.