Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but i m open this product and i am read a doctor not and not give me a both product buying is compulsory, dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and i understood that they making us fool. And i wanted please refund my money rs 1880. And otherwise i am going to consumerforam.
My mobile number is [protected]pls call me.
Email - [protected]@gmail.com
Raipur 492007
I order reffollium .this is fake .this is anchor company.please stop this company.and get a high ection this company and return my money. This company is fraud.ye har roj bhut se greeb logo ko thag rhe he.

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know... I think i will not receive the cash on delivery product.. Please refund my amount.

I purchased refollium health support online but i received refollium health support for which i payed rs 1880 and now it says its effective only with hair dth blocker. While ordering nowhere it was mentioned to buy 2 products without which its not going to work. I think company is just cheating to earn money. I am very disappointed and want my money back...

Anil rathee
      Nov 01, 2017
      Updated by Anil rathee
      I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra DHT blocker of Refollium and then it will work together. Now i want to return my product and wantmy money back if any help please provide me there no. Then i can do something

Anil Rathee
      Ordered refollium product online. Now saw reviews and came to know it's completely fake product. Kindly cancel my order.

Refollium — return money [Resolved]

Unfortunately, i have ordered refollium, bt by seeing the negative results of my friends i don't to take that refollium product. So i want to cancel my order by rohan lenka
        Please stop that order. And cancel that pack. I don't need it because it is not effective.
        Pravin shelar

E-mail-se-mail-sib
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Sir please cancel my order
        Bhai sab bebakoof bana re h ye ..
        Cash on delivery h..
        Us product ko lena hi mat..
        Such a trick to earn money .
        Making fool to people.
        Stop such haramipana
        And return the money as u shown at your website
        Please cancel my order. The order No. Is #CTGPDPCM7J.
        I didn't gave you any order
        How you only put the order it's cheating
        Please first cancel my order
        My order no:W3ARWBTCJF
        Please cancel my.
        [email protected]'s reply, Jan 29, 2018
        Please cancel my order

After going through all the reviews about this product so called REFOLLIUM HAIR GAIN CAPSULES, it definetely created a negative vibe, it seems all the ads are fake and is only intended to gain money. So, please cancel the order for me as I am not all interested in buying this product. However, annoyingly though I have ordered for it, I think it was my blunder and will not repeat such type in future.

Sir, i purchased refollium health support online but i received refollium health support for which i payed rs 1880 and now it says its effective only with hair dth blocker. While ordering nowhere it was mentioned to buy 2 products without which its not going to work. I think company is just cheating to earn money. I am very disappointed and want my money back...

I had order the refollium but after seen many complain i have decided no to received the product. I would like to sujjust all please order the same and dont received the product. So they will louse the busness automatic and they will bounced to stop the face product busness.
            This mr. Rohon every time he changed his surname and he match with customer surname.

I was enticed by the online advertising of refollium hair growth product and ordered it on cod basis.
              On receiving it, there is a disclaimer that this product is totally useless if we dont buy another of their products - some dht blocker.
              Nowhere at the time of original advertisement was this highlighted. I feel that this is a scam - once they get the first payment, they will push you for next and next.
              No call centre number, no contact details. Just an email id.
              I want my money back.
              fraud by refollium
              Oct 21, 2017
              Ess Sasomi Meitei's response
              Pliz cancel the order that i cannot trust the prpducts bcoz i found many refund complaint from costumer.like fool to costumer i need to buy another prpduct dht withot this supplement product we couldnt use this products..also it has many side effects..
              Oct 21, 2017
              Ess Sasomi Meitei's response
              Pliz cancel the order of refollium hairgroth product of rs.1880.like fool to costumer we need to buy another suppliment product of rs.1880.so i can not heard the good effectiveness of product also i cannot afford to buy suppliment product withouy this i could not buy the suppliment.
              It have side effects need another product as suppliment.only this rs.1880 product can not use without dht.also it is not hair growth products only hair health products.so far we cannot heard the good effectivness to use this refollium products.price also not affordable if supplement products is necessary.

I have received an email from mr. Rohan barot - [protected]@refollium.com stating that he has given me 80% of discount to buy their product of inr 4400/- into just inr 880/- i confirmed the order for a trial, and at the time of confirmation neither rohan nor anyone guided me that i have to purchase their another product dht blocker at additional cost, also they took charge of inr 1880/- instead of inr 880/-.

Now neither rohan, nor neha from [protected]@refollium.com is replying on the question i raised.

This people are so fraud that they claim themselves to be based in usa and change their names as per the customers' names.

Request you to take back your product and refund my money of inr 1880/- which i had paid in cash to delivery guy.

Thanks & regards,
                Ateet barot.
                E: ateet. [protected]@gmail.com
                Mar 6, 2018
                CHUTIYA COMPANY HAI REFOLLIUM or Usse bhi Badi CHUXXYE LOG HAI YE WEBSITE - https://www.consumercomplaints.in KE LOG JISNE ABHI TAK ACTION NAHI LIYA.

No call centre number, no contact details. Just an email id.
                  I want my money back.
                  Oct 18, 2017
                  ainul haq's response
                  Mene refollium kharida hai 15/10/2017 ko hsn code 3004 order id jdcwfrzh5a mujhe ye return krna hai kiu ki iske sath ultra dht bhi lena hai jo mero nhi btaya tha mere 880 rs mujhe vapas chaiye my name ainul haq my no [protected]