Refollium Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but i m open this product and i am read a doctor not and not give me a both product buying is compulsory, dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and i understood that they making us fool. And i wanted please refund my money rs 1880. And otherwise i am going to consumerforam.
My mobile number is [protected]pls call me.
Email - [protected]@gmail.com
Rohini delhi 110085...
Refollium is fraud company bcz I give a order releted hair fall tablets and company provide me only capsule without ultra DHT Blocker cap while I payed both tipe capsule with full treatment for 30day.
So plz return my payment 1880/ otherwise face court claim and ready for consumer case.
My order no #TFWJKQ3S7A

My mobile number is [protected] pls call me.
    Email - anil. [protected]@gmail.com
    Rohini delhi 110085...
    My name is Sikandra Prakash. And please delete my number from your site's. Madarchod log bina padhe phone karta rahta hai.

I have ordered the refollium capsules for hair regrow after the receiving capsules i got the mail that i forget to order the dht blocker. The site has totally make me fool. I n the site the whole package price was 1880. So i ordered it after i got the package i got another mail from your side asking me to pay more rupees 1270. It is ridicules. I am frustrated with the deal.
      The company has totally misguided me on the purchase of refollium capsules. I was not intimated by the company that you have to purchase refollium capsules as well as dht blocker. I am frustrated with the deal.
      I requested to refund my money but no paid the attention.
      I suggest not to buy any product from refollium.
      It is very bad product

Order id: #azxxgvtvxc
      Mobile : [protected]
      Address : e 1/6 bulandshahar road industrial area, ghaziabad. Uttar pradesh, ghaziabad, up, 201009

Sarvesh kumar

I order the refollium hair loss treatment online. Once the packet was delivered, i received the mail below. Further, as i was asked to buy another product [dth] from the same company stating that if i did not used the second product, the one i have already purchased would not be effective. This was completely not acceptable and seems to me like a scam. There was a return policy, hence i opted to return the refollium by a mail and kept getting dodging calls and emails from them.

First mail from company
        Mailed-by: mail. Refollium.com
        Signed-by: refollium.com
        [protected]@refollium.com

Hi syed,

Im rohan, your dedicated hair loss specialist from refollium! Your order just came in and i personally sent it over to shipping. We were recently featured in the media and we have been getting a huge rush of orders. Your order came in just in time — we only had a few bottles of refollium left! Ill make sure your order is packaged and shipped to you within 24-48 hours via cash on delivery.

Your order id: #qpjcz55a2t

We cannot deliver the product without the correct address. Please click this link to fix it if its incorrect: click here

Please have rs. 1880 ready for when the courier arrives. Questions? Simply just reply to this email or email me at [protected]@refollium.com

Bye for now. Congratulations on making the first step towards regrowing your hair!

-rohan habeeb
        Personal hair loss specialist
        New york, usa

My mail to them
        Date: sun, sep 24, 2017 at 4:28 pm
        Subject: re: i received your refollium order #qpjcz55a2t
        Mailed-by: mpowerglobal.com

Guys,
        Please read my mail. This looks like an auto response and i do not like it.

I have a bottle of refollium with me purchased about 30 days ago and unopened. I did not open because i received a mail stating that this product is ineffective if not taken with some additional product. This got me loosing my faith in this product. Hence i have put a request for return of the refolluium and a refund.

So now, if you wish i try this product you need to give me a 60days money back guarantee starting now i. E. Current date. Can you do that?

If not i am fine for you to take back the product immediately and enable my refund.

Thanks!

Their response to my mail

To: syed habeeb
        Date: mon, sep 25, 2017 at 12:42 am
        Subject: re: i received your refollium order #qpjcz55a2t
        Mailed-by: refollium.com
        Hi syed,

Thanks for contacting us. I’m very happy and excited to see you are motivated to find a natural solution to stop your hair loss and prevent baldness. You are already ahead of most people since most people don’t even take this first step.

Hair health support and ultra dht blocker are designed to work together on a cellular level. You are supposed to have one pill of hair health support in the morning and ultra dht blocker before bedtime. They won’t work one off and can’t replace each other since they have been chemically formulated to work in-sync with each other.

I hope you understand that it took a team of scientists and doctors who researched painstakingly for 7 long years to be able to develop the perfect dosage of refollium to stop your hair loss and help you regrow your hair. The ingredients in hair health support and ultra dht blocker are uniquely calibrated at a concentration for uptake by your body on a cellular level. Refollium is scientifically designed for a 30-day program and the best results are seen when one capsule of hair health support is taken everyday after breakfast coupled with one capsule o[censored]ltra dht blocker taken before bedtime.

I really recommend you go ahead with the purchase. We offer a no questions asked 60 day money back guarantee. If the hair loss doesn’t stop and you don’t see healthy hair growing back within 60 days o[censored]sing the product you can email me back and i’ll refund the payment right away.

Trust me i’ve had 100s of customers who felt the same way at first but when they finally saw the results for themselves they turned into believers like me. Some even personally sent me over a handwritten note thanking me for making them try ultra dht blocker.

Let me know if you have any other questions, have a great day ahead. —
        Neha.
        [protected]@refollium.com

My reply
        Date: mon, sep 25, 2017 at 1:17 pm

Neha,

I will approach the consumer forum if you respond like the way you have.

Please read my mail!!!

As i have not received a response, i have mailed again

Date: thu, oct 12, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Rohan & team,

I am completely frustrated with the way you have handled my complaint.

I have repeatedly requested for the product return and refund. I have no news.

Looks like i have to go the to consumer forum and lodge a case.

I want to return your product refollium i dint open a parcel please return product refund my money back as soon as possible.

wasim.i.khatri

Return this product. I want to return your product refollium. I don't open a parcel please return products refund my money back as soon as possible

Vijay
        [protected]@gmail.com

My mobile number is [protected]pls call me.
          Shirur dist pune 412210
          Ded Product not work. My no. [protected] i won't my mai. 1880.

My mobile no.[protected]
            Email address:- [protected]@gmail.com.com. At&po:- mora hazira road surat (Gujarat)
            Pin 394517
            Apr 23, 2018
            have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but i m open this product and i am read a doctor not and not give me a both product buying is compulsory, dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and i understood that they making us fool. And i wanted please refund my money rs 1880. And otherwise i am going to consumerforam. Email address:- [email protected] AT&Po:- mora hazira road Surat (Gujarat) Pin 394517
            Oct 12, 2017
            Updated by rohenpatel
            It's fake company..n it's doing people fool
            I dont want this product...Its fake..U make me fool...Without my permision they send another product...

Laint
              Sir, i purchased refollium health support online but i recieved refollium dht blocker for which i payed rs 1880 and now it says its effective only with hair health support. While ordering nowhere it was mentioned to buy 2 products without which its not going to work. I think company is just cheating to earn money. I am very dissappointed and want my money back
              Oct 11, 2017
              Updated by pinakin prajapati
              laint
              Sir, I purchased Refollium Health support online but i recieved Refollium DHT blocker for which i payed Rs 1880 and now it says its effective only with Hair health support.while ordering nowhere it was mentioned to buy 2 products without which its not going to work.I think company is just cheating to earn money.i am very dissappointed and want my money back

I have gone through the advertising about hair regrowth in facebook. I wanted to try and placed order. I got it and i started using it. Like other mentioned i also got to know that ultra dth blocker should be also used along with hair health supplement. I ordered it. And i started using it. But no result at all
                It's completely fake product

These guys are making all o[censored]s fools. Dont ever trust these kind of fake products. After i using it i noticed there is a drastic hair fall. I really don't know what should i do now. If any one is approaching consumer court, kindly let me know
                I will also come and lodge a complaint. I contacted their support team through mail. For my surprise that lady is always sending me copy pasted replies
                This is really ridiculous.

Sir mai aap ka product retorn karna chahti hu. Kayoki aap log product ki sahi jankari nahi diye pahle bataye ki sirf reffolium tab ke use se hair fall band ho jayga. Lekin jaise hi mail recive hua. To uske bad. Aap ke comp. Se ek mail aya ki eske sath ek dava aur lena hai. Jiski kimat 1200/rs. Hai. Agar ye dava sath me nahi lete hai to sirff refollium dava kam nahi karega. Aap log ke bat ka to koe bharosa nahi hai. To aap ke product ka kaya bharosa. Ye to frodwali bat hai. So please mai ye product retorn karna chahti hu. Aap kisi curior wale ko bhej kar nye product retorn lene ki kripa kare. Hum log to aap ke dwara di gae jankari ke anusar product buk kar dete hai aur aane ke bad recive. Bhi kar lete hai sirf esi bharose ki aap ke dawara di gae sabhi jankari sahi hai. Agar koe problem hoga to product retorn ho jayega.
                  Sir hum log ka bhi bhahut jan pahchan ka mb. No hai hm log to aisa nahi karte ki sabhi mb no. Se aap ka product buk karake. Aur curior aane ke bad recive nahi karte. Agar aisa hoga to aap ka bhi kafi loss hoga.
                  I received wrong product as mentioned on the prescription the capsule will effective only when takes with ultra DHT blocker... But not received any ultra DHT blocker... So I want to return my money back and return this capsules.

I want return my order and without ordering product it was sending to me and I won't accept that order and I won't pay any amount to that product and I will go for consumer court for complaint and please return back your product and refund the amount
                  Contact no [protected]
                  [protected]@gmail.com

I placed order for the product. I was assured of delivery along with a free gift. To my surprise I received a message that this product has an attachment for which I need to pay additional amount of ₹1200+ only then it's going to work. I tried to contact them didn't get any response. When I asked for refund for the same till now no communication has been received from the company.

I therefore request you to please look into the same and do the needful

Srihari