Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

Refollium — hair growth

I ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... After recieving delivery now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling people... There are no numbers through which we contact them... What shld i do now will i do know... This is purely a case of cheating and online fraud
Oct 03, 2017
Ash Mohmed's response
Main Saman Jo Manga tha usko Wapas karna hai toh Mera Paisa Mujhe Wapas kar dijiye Apna order Wapas Lijiye please aap se Yahi Anuradha aur image may image may order seat hai my phone.no.[protected]
Please My refand money please my.phon.no[protected]

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but i m open this product and i am read a doctor not and not give me a both product buying is compulsory, dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and i understood that they making us fool. And i wanted please refund my money rs 1880. And otherwise i am going to consumerforam.
    My mobile no. [protected]
    Email address:- [protected]@gmail.com.com mira parck botad (Gujarat)
    Pin 382245
    Sep 22, 2017
    Updated by Bharadiya Arvind
    Refollium — vapsh karna he

Bh Bharadiya Arvind on Sep 22, 2017
    Mark as Resolved

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of RS. 1880 but I m open this product and I am read a doctor not and not give me a both product buying is compulsory, DHT blocker without this hair support product will not work and I understood that they making us fool. and I wanted please refund my money RS 1880. And otherwise I am going to consumerforam.
    My mobile no. [protected]
    Email address:- [protected]@gmail.com.com Mira parck botad ( Gujarat)
    Pin 382245
    I have bought this refolium hair supplement just cancel my order and refund my money

I ordered refollium 30 days trial pack for rs. 1880, at time of order placing they not provided full information and now when first product was delivered they sent mail that your refollium hair health support pack wouldn't work without ultra dht blocker their second product and without my confirmation they sent it at cost of rs. 1270. When i get this mail as they are sending

My name is wasi i was order this product yesturday and when it was came then again i got a msg from refollium company without ultra dht blocker refollium will not work its wasted product i strongly feel this company is fake and they fooling innocent ppl i want my money back and also i want to see close this bullsheet company bloody cheaters. Dont buy this product.
        Hello friend. bas mujhe itna puchna hai. ap sab se ki ye product kaam karta hai ya nahi. kyu me aap sab ki salah se hi is product ka order dunga. thank u friend. my contect no. [protected] and my email id- dipak.[protected]@gmail.com...

I put an order# tdzqxnzdfm for refollium hair support capsule, which claims for hair regrowth.
          I received this package through delhivery courier service #[protected]. Prior to order refollium hair support capsule, there was no information share or given by company that it works with refollium ultra dht blocker. Company placed the order and claims to send the shipment of refollium ultra dht blocker worth of rs. 1270, which i never received.
          How can they betray people to purchase their combo asset one by one without priorly informing them about the combo?
          As i haven't received the second shipment yet, i haven't open the first order.
          I want my money back from them.
          I have ordered refollium today, and received the msg from Rohan bhaiya.

thank god just after ordering i have read this section of complaints.

i am not going to receive it .

but something needs to be done against these cheaters

Second product, i was sure that they are making fool to customers with its retailer i. E. Geek retaile from haryana. Now i want to return first product i. E. Refollium hair health 30 days trial pack and want my refund of rs. 1880. But there is no any customer care or order cancelling facility are available, contact no. Of geek retaile pvt. Ltd. Also not working. What should i do, please help to return it and refund my money.
            Once I paid Rs1880 for the Refollium Hair Health Support, after that I received a message that this follows an ultra level pack of 1300rs.
            This is unfair as I should be made aware of the fact that this product has two levels initially only.
            Misguiding people is their sole marketing strategy.
            I have selected your product by mistake. Then now I want cancel my order. Order no is VS275ZJGMX
            So I am requesting cancel this order

I ordered refollium product it was rs 1880 what they mentioned in online was it is a dht blocker and starts to grow your hair back but after receiving the product they have mentioned to pay 1270 then only i will get dht blocker capsule. They are cheating people and capsule what i received is not what i ordered. I ready to join in action against such scam product and company. Pls government should take against such frauds

Inhone refollium ke alawa koi dusri dawai ka jikra nahi kiya tha ab rfollium recive ho gaya to fir msg bhej rahe ki dht blocker ke bina ye kam nahi kare gi kitno ko bewkuf banate ja rahe ho...
                Mera order cancle kar dena dht wala mai pahle hi bata raha hu bhejna mat hume nahi
                Chaiye apka dht. Ok
                Aur maine wah capsul wala dibbi kholi bhi nahi mujhe wapis karna hai aur mere paise vapis kardo shriman ji
                Fake, Fraud, only looting people. They send message of second product after delivery of first product. Not trust worthy.

Sir, I purchased Refollium Health support online but i recieved Refollium DHT blocker for which i payed Rs 1880 and now it says its effective only with Hair health support.while ordering nowhere it was mentioned to buy 2 products without which its not going to work.I think company is just cheating to earn money.i am very dissappointed and want my money back
                  This fellow - Rohan Israni - must be taught a lesson - legally. He has no conscience or self respect.

First message on booking of the product:
                    Hi Ashis, it's Rohan from Refollium! I forgot to tell you that I personally added a FREE gift to your package! It's a new product our research team came up with. I personally use this product, and I was shocked by how quick and amazing the effects were! The results are truly unbelievable, so I convinced my manager to let me send it to you for free!

I had your FREE gift packed carefully inside the shipping box next to your Refollium order, so keep an eye out for it!

Have a fantastic day!

Second message after delivery/receipt of the product:
                    Hello! It's Rohan from Refollium.

I just noticed you haven't ordered your Refollium Ultra DHT Blocker yet...
                    Multiple clinical trials show that without the Ultra DHT Blocker, the Refollium Hair Health Support won't work. It's true: you won't get the hair regrowth results you need without the Ultra DHT Blocker. The Ultra DHT Blocker contains powerful additives that are proven to reduce DHT in your bloodstream, stopping hair loss at the source. It is critical that you take both the Refollium Hair Health Support and the DHT Blocker daily. Both products are designed to work together and you won't get results using just one. I really want you to experience what it's like to never worry about hair loss again. Since you forgot to order the Ultra DHT Blocker and I knew you won't get results without it, I went ahead and shipped it via delhivery. Please have Rs.1270 ready for when the courier arrives.

You can track your package online at: https://track.aftership.com/delhivery/[protected]

Earlier they did not provided any information about Ultra DHT Blocker in their website.Now forcible trying to sell the product. Also they do not have any money back guarentee policy.This is a fraud company.
                    Sep 12, 2017
                    pija's response
                    Muzhe dth bloker nhi mila h, sirf 30 goli health ki mili .
                    Isme likha hh ki 1goli subh health ki our 1 goli DTH booked Lena PR dth bloker nhi hh to muzhe DTH booked hona jaldi.
                    Apne Jo sampoo diya h use kaise lagana h apka contact no hona ...

Mera no [protected]
                    Muzhe dth bloker nhi mila h, sirf 30 goli health ki mili .
                    Apne Jo sampoo diya h use kaise lagana h apka contact no hona ...

Mera no [protected]