Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

Refollium is practicing bad sales practice and its hurting lot of consumers in india with their hard earned money. Refollium sold a hair growth product with 30 multivitamin tablet at rs.1880/- and then followed it up with an email from a fictitious character named rohan (He even adds my surname to his name to make me feel good about it and claims he is hair specialist from new york, usa). The email clearly says refollium will not work unless i buy another product (Check the attached email which they sent with a subject line that "refollium will not work".in which case, they should take back the product. But instead they forcibly courier me another product (Called dht blocker) and ask me to keep cash ready even without me ordering it.

I asked them to take back their first product which i made a mistake of buying it but they are not responding. They do not have established offices or channels to complaint or return their product. They are harrassing consumers to purchase something that is not ordered and not taking back their products upon dissatisfaction.

Above all, i checked up the product and realized they have around few vitamins including talcum powder in each of the 30 tablets, which i am not sure how safe it is. The cost is unjustified because i get 250 tablets from another trusted brand named centrum that has 20+ vitamins at a lesser equivalent cost. It seems like the product refollium sent is worth rs.100/- only and not rs.1880/-.

As per the product print, refollium is manufactered at:
Future remedies pvt. Ltd, plot no 12, arjun nagar, kuldeep nagar, ambala cantt.

Please close down this manufacturing unit in india as they are cheating people through bad sales practice.

Also there is a retail shop in mumbai through which this products are supplied. I request this retail company to stop supporting refollium business. Given below is the retail shop name and address.

Geek retail private limited
Ssn logistics pvt. Ltd, building no b-2, antakrish logidrome, sape-aamme, padgha, kalayan road, bhiwandi, mumbai 421302
Contact no: [protected]

This retail company supposedly have not registered their gst as the packet does not mention it. So i doubt they pay the relevant taxes.

They mention the product website is www.refollium.com which does not load. The below link is how to sell this product which they later claim will not work via email after purchase unless we purchase dht blocker for yet another rs.2000/-.

They deliver this products through godam. Delhivery.com. I suggest this delivery company to stop supporting refollium business.

I found this address link which mentions a address in us carrying out the malpractice.

4401 refollium complex, suite 302
Austin, ny 78744
Us
[protected]@refollium.com
+1.646.525.4247

Refollium is registered by a registra namecheap. Inc who has not revealed refollium address. Here is the info of their servers
Domain information
Ns-1471. Awsdns-55.org
Ns-196. Awsdns-24.com
Ns-1973. Awsdns-54.co. Uk
Ns-891. Awsdns-47.net

I request mr. Rohan to take back your product and return my money and every customers money. I cannot accept cheating even though you have doctors supporting you in this improper ways of making money or even if your product works. You have caused me so much distress that i will lose all the hair that is left.

I request ministry of health, state ministry, pm, mumbai police and cyber cell of india to start an investigation into this matter and question all doctors and hospitals behind it. Check up where is mr. Rohan from exactly and save india from such malpractices hurting indians. For now, immediately close down all units that are involved in this malpractice. Please block their website link immediately. Please look into all such malpractice sales practice and bring a law. I am concerned that indians will fall prey to enforced medical treatments like it is happening in usa. @mohfw_india @dev_fadnavis @narendramodi @mumbaipolice @cybercellindia @mirrornow
On yur pack there is no mfg and expiry date how i know that this is a fresh peace not a expiry and when we order first bottle why u can not tell coustomer that this a three month course and all are diffrent price its mean u make fool to coustoumers
I placed order for the product and found the product is not as assured. I asked them for refund of the amount they are not responding for the same.

Company website doesn't have any details for the same.

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but i am open this product and i am read a doctor note and not give me a both products buying is compulsory, dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and i understood that they making us fool. And i wanted please refund my money rs. 1800. And atherwish i am going to consumerforam
    My mobile no-[protected]
    Email address - [protected]@gmail.com
    Village kurkawala
    P. O doiwala
    District dehradun
    Uttarakhand 248140

I ordered refollium hair health support online for cod, but received bottle which is totally fake. Ordered pack was 60 capsules and received one is only with 30 capsules, i also try to contact them but all detail and contact numbers are fake. They are playing with people. I pay cod rs-1880/- and received a pack with no manufacturing detail. And rohan from refollium also not responding on mail
      Sep 13, 2017
      Updated by priyan143
      I ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... There are no numbers through which we contact them... Rohan from refollium mailed these details. When i mailed no response from him.
      Sep 13, 2017
      Updated by priyan143
      I believe Fraud company.

Fake product or a scam.
        I have ordered for the capsules after seeing the advertisement for the same.
        The advert. Showed nothing about the dht blocker capsule also provided by the same company. I never ordered for one, now when i have received the product they say that the results will be shown only once you take the other medicine. This is a clear case of fooling the customers.

Date of incident
        Sep 07, 2017
        Updated by yadav.i
        Date of incident 07.09.2017
        order date 05.09.2017

They asked to order the product at Rs1880. They now want more Rs1250 to send the required supplement product without which the former will not work.

I want my money back from them, I am happy to return the product. But they are unresponsive now.

Need consumer forum to support on this and register a case against them and help recover money.

I read about this on TOI Mobile app and it took me to Refollium website to order the product but now the article has benn removed. I read about it on last Saturday 2nd Sep, and again read on 3rd Sep 2017

I have ordered the refollium capsules for rupees 1880... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do now.
            These people are making fools of others peoples. They will not aware you ultra dht capsules before. Once you purchased refollium hair health support capsules they will insist you to buy their another product ultra dht capsules. I am aslo trap by them. Now i want my money back.

Dear all,

Don't purchase refollium medicine, these people are making full. They said 1st you purchase refollium hair health support.. After that when you received this medicine, another massage in the box. For 99% effect also purchase another supplement medicine. When you know that they are fraud, and you trying to return the medicine. No reply from them. Rohan is one the the fraud head member.

This is an absolutely fake product and they are cheating the costumers. There is no one called rohan, because he never replies. Its a big trap. They should be taken to consumer court. They don't tell anything about the dht blocker earlier and once you get the refollium they send you a mail after 2 days saying that they just noticed that we didn't order dht blocker, without which the product will not work. Cheaters they are. The product also doesn't look authentic.. People don't fall into this trap and waste your hard earned money.
                Firstly thanks to all they are comment here. Refollium product. Maine bhi order kiya tha ye sab comments padne ke baad main cancel kar diya hai. Mere Paise Bach gaye. Thanks to all.
                If the product is really genuine, why don't they advertise with some big names on TV, Billboards, etc. Open offline stores. Nothing. Only cash on delivery. Fake

I want to return refollium supplement. As it says it only work when taken with shy blocker and i don't wish to consume it.....

Hi. I am sarnath

Maine ye product online kharida tha rab koe dht ki baat nahi hue thi baad me bola gya ki ye bhi mangana padega.. Mujhe ye capsule return karna so please ye product le jao our mere 1280 rs refund karo mr. Rohan ji please help me and i am not use your product. Your product already packing s2s not open the box mujhe bash return karna hai..