Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

I'm rahul dixit, my order no. Is awb#[protected]apne jo pack bheja hai usme jo pahle aaya tha usme bahar likha hai hair health support lekin andar shampoo ke sath me ultra dht bloker hi hai aur baad me bhi aapne jo pack bheja hai usme to oopar ki taraf bhi likha hai ultra dht bloker aur andar bhi vahi hai lekin pahle vale pack me oopar likha hai hair health support aur andar hai ultra dht bloker dono baar same capsules ka box hi hai ab mai kya karo.
Aug 28, 2017
Updated by Rahul Dixit 2
Aap ya to mujhe hair health support vala pack bheja ya to mere paise vapas kare.
Mother ###.. refollium
we should #### ur mother twice or else she won't get satisfy instead of playing with ppls weakness do business with ur family
Prostitution it's great compared to doing all d's cheating
Keep d's capsules in ur ass holes
bloody basterd
I am not happy with this product because the tablet's ( Refollium hair ultra blocker capsules ) are not in the pack I . I want my money back you all cheaters you all are making all people's fool who are purchasing your products, you have only one week if you doesn't accept my query I will go to court and I will do the case of fraud

My name is khadeer ahmed recentely i purchased refollium health hair care product but they told 60 capsules instead of i getting only 30 capsules only at price of 1880 and they telling without dht blocker it cant works and again i have to pay another 1270 for dht am not understand wat to use this product its fake so please iwnt to make my money refunded for me
    I ordered through online was 60 capsules bottle for 1880 and receives was 30 capsules bottle. Now they automatically places order o[censored]ltra DHT blocker fir extra 1270, without that refollium will not work which was not mentioned earlier. Plz donte buy it. It is looks like fishing one.
    महोदय मुझे सिर्फ Refollium hair health support ही मिला है ultra DHT blocker नही मिला है मैने पैसा भी दे दिया है तो आप से अनुरोध है की दुसरा दवाई भी भेजने की कृपा करे [protected]

I am already get fooled by refollium people for rs 1880 which i already posted my complaint on customer forum.. Now just i received a call from refollium people of number [protected] saying sir you don't pick our other item of dht blocker of rs 1270.. And then i say them how they are fooling people and i want money back of rs 1880 and then they cut the phone and switch of their number.. This is how even in 2017 such companies are making people fool and looting them and even playing with their health..

Ultra dht blocker tablets not provided with the package as the directive say it needs to be taken along with the refollium...

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something wrong so i refuse it's dht product now i want my money back if any help please provide me there no. Then i can do something and share it to everyone no one can buy this product.
        I am not getting any support from company side, there is no mobile number and office address. Please help me.
        My mail id is - [protected]@gmail.com
        My mail id is - suhail.[protected]@gmail.com
        consumer complaints logo
        menuSubmit ComplaintSearch
        Home iconHome
        Question iconQuestions
        FAQFAQ

Search
        search
        © 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum

If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

Refollium — hair health support

Ka kasif294 on Aug 26, 2017

Company 1880 rs mai pura course dene ka add kar rahi hai per mangane pe half course bheja jata hai. Aur uske baad aur paise mange jaate hain. Ki 1270 aur bheje dusre product ke liye it's fraud. Inka kahena hai ki 1880 mai pura course aapki milega lekin baad mai parsel aane per pura medicines ka dose nahi mil raha hai. Uske baad alag se eack medicine ke liye 1270 rs ki maang ki ja rahi hai aur kaha ja raha hai ki ukse bina aapki koi fayda nahi milega.

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know... I think i will not receive the cash on delivery product...

Plz help for refund my money

Product ke order ke samay ultra dht blocker ke bare me Kuch nahi bataya Gaya tottatly fraud jis marketing manager ke mail aya tha uske mail par bhi product return karne ke liye request ki but uska koi reply nahi aya product ko order karne ka option to diya hai but return karne ka koi option nahi dikhata order karne ke samay money back guarantee ka wada kiya tha inki website me koi bhi contact no. nahi hai
              This is totally fake no contact available on product and no reply from customer care I'd I want my money back I will go consumer Forum for this please do not buy this product
              Mere, , , sabhi dosto ko anurodha hai ki, ye saala fake hai, , , pls issko koi mat uder karna,
              Koi mujhe bataega, medicine ko khane se, koi parisani nehin hai, pls mujhe bataiye, mai 3 goli le liatha

Dear friends,

It is very unfortunate that i didnot searched for the complaints about this product before buying it. I also ordered this product on 22/08/2017 and today 23/08 it was delivered to my address in faridabad. It was delivered at 3.00 pm today and within half an hour i got a message like for buying another dht blocker for 1270/-. Modus operandi of this company is same and they are cheating us. I will join any action taken against them.

Raj
                Sep 2, 2017
                Getting fraud calls
                They are just robber on the name of medicine rs 1880 rs. I have ordered refollium but did get desired product. I want my money back.
                कोई केयर का नम्बर भी नही दिया है. जिससे बात की जा सके, मैने दो खुराक खाई है. जिसके साईटइफ्केट मुझे दिखाई दिये मैने तुरन्त बन्द कर दी.जैसे आधे चेहरे का सुन्न हो जाना
                Cheaters. They first sold this capsules and then when u open the box surprisingly u come to know that this medicine will only work with DTH blockers now purchase that also.why didn't they tell this initially. They're just cheating the customers.

I have bought this product online on seeing an advertisement on the web.
                  The product assured of hair regrowth in a...