Royaloakindia

Royaloakindia Complaints & Reviews

Worst inventory management, if you order something from online catalog it is possible that they don't have that product available, they will not respond your queries, they will not provide updates on the delivery status.

I ordered (Roy0052334) an ergonomic chair which was not delivered on time and i cannot check the status because it is not appearing in my royal oak account and when i call to get an update always it was like...

Maine royal oak india me June-20 me Mickie's kids Study Desk home delivery ke liye online Payment rs. 3430/- company ko bhej diya tha kintu abhi tak mera item nah i bheja. Phone Koi utha nahi raha hai aaz[protected] date ho gayi hai . mera order number ROY0045521 hai. status bhi farzi batata hai Ki order Received jabki mujhhe abhi tak item receive nahi hua hai at ah a apse anurodh jai ki atishigrah uchit karyavahi kariye jisse mujhhe item receive ho sake.

I had purchased a product (Office table) worth rs.4500 online at www.royakoakindia.com and got the confirmation email on 2nd july 2019. After 2 days, i got a call from them saying the order will be delivered in 2 days. And after that i have been calling them for status and no one responded properly. I finally called them and asked to cancel the order and process refund to me. They said ok on the call but nothing happened after. None of the...

I bought duke dining chair total 4 from bhivandi shop on 7 th october.

Out of which leg of one chair has broken today morning.. And my child fell down and got injured.

Order no. [protected]
    Pi no.[protected]

Ican not accept this poor quality from ur company.
    I demand immediate refund of my 13000 rs which is wasted in buying such poor road side quality chairs.

I do not want any replacement of furniture as it is risky.. And my family members might get injured like today.

Kindly arrange for pick up of for chairs and refund of 12998.

I had placed online order on 6th sept 2018 and got delivery on 8th sept 2018 but on delivery they told that within 48hours carpenter will visit to assembled it asap but today is 13th sept and still no one came to assembled it and even after calling customer care executive several times.. Worst experience with them and they are not returning the product n nor assembling.. Not happy with royaloakindia.com...

My order-[protected]

I ordered coffee table in May-2017. Still I have not received the same. Initially they said the model I ordered is not available and offered other model. I accepted the alternative as I had no choice.Till today I have not yet received the delivery. By reading other complaints, I understand that they are doing similar cheating to many people. Kindly advise how to address my grievance and stop this company from exploiting innocent customers like me.

Palanivel.K

A month back i made a purchase some furniture worth 49000 and based on the good experience of last purchase again this Sunday I bought again furniture worth 36800 but this time i got worst experience possible. The delivery was supposed to happen today between 2-5 PM . Yesterday I got a call from the delivery team who confirm that it will be indeed delivered today and they will call me one hour before coming. Based on this I have taken half day leave today from office to be at home to receive it--however when no one called by 4 i called the royal oak koramangala branch from where i have brought the items --they gave me the following no of the driver ravindra ([protected]). I called him and he asked for directions which i have provided ( i have also given full address at the showroom) . However he did not came till 5--when I called him back he said he will come by 6 or 7 to that also i agreed but when he did not turn up by 6:45 i called him This time he extremely rudely told that i asked him to be in some fruit market and he is waiting there and he wants me to come there and take the delivery and had cut the call.After that he stopped taking my call

I tried calling the delivery manager and koramangala branch fellows several times but they also gave fake promises that they will talk with the driver and will get it delivered today only. but after sometime they stopped taking calls

Now i do not want to continue further with royaloak with this incident.Therefore i request you to cancel my order and refund the amount in my account my order no is[protected]

Angry customer,
        Sourav Chatterjee
        Hi Team,

I have placed an order [protected] and locked which are been installed is damage can you please check and get this fixed.

Royaloakindia Recent Comments