S. K. Soni Hospital Jaipur

S. K. Soni Hospital Jaipur Complaints & Reviews

R
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Heights of all the commercializing crossed with critical service like medical assistance.
My brother admitted in Noble Hospital undergone 2 surgeries ... staying in General word now if i have to shift him to the room they will increase the prices of already done surgery since they have a policy that surgery charges increase with word luxury type...
This statement itself is so shocking over top of that .. they can ignore the fact that surgeries were done from general ward. what if I other hand do the opposite.. hospital did not answer me for that.. such a shame Nobel Hospital.

Additionally when my brother was in causality ... there were lot of flies there ... we kept asking about it... the rude staff replied.. its the rainy season, flies are bound to come. we have not send the flies on the patient.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2017
Updated by rashi14 Aug 16, 2016 Complain is about Noble hospital Pune. site is not letting me update the name

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
    i have got the problem of jaundice with abdomen pain and i went to the nobel hospital for treatment and they advised for sonography of abdomen when the results came of sonography the doctor said me that i have apendix problem and need to operate asap otherwise that will burst and the admited me for surgery and did the surgery next only.

S
      Jaipur, Rajasthan
      my father undergone of MVR & CABG on 07.06.2010 at SK Soni hospital , after operation he was not well even then he was forceful discharged on 23.06.10 , & on the same night he became more serious so we again admitted him in SK soni hospital on 24.06.2010 , during admission doctors told us that he is very serious , & diagnosed as septicemia C , ultimately he dies on 26.06.2010 in ICU , if he was so serious then why hospital dishcharged him , though we requested doctor not to discharge because he was unable to walk & have not control over urine & latrine .
      S. K SONI IS NOT A HOSPITAL IT IS A HOTEL.M YOU CAN NOT MEET YOUR PATINT. YHERE IS NO EMOTIONS
      why drs. are too make give any yime a sentans that they can not do nothing. everything is on GOD
      TILL DATE MY PATIENT IS ADDMIT HERE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING THE SATISFIED ANSWERS. I WANT TO MEET THE MD OF SONI HOSPITAL
      RECEPOSNIST MR. KANHYA IS TOO MUCH EGISTICK PERSON. HE ALSO HAS NO EMOTIONS. TODAY I WAIT FOR 1 HRS. TO MEEY RESIDENT DR. YOU CAN THINK WHAT IS THE SITUATION OF SENIOR DRS. MR SONI PLZ. MEET ME.

O
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        To : Executive Director, Soni Hospital, Jaipur.

From : Om Prakash Soni

Ref. : My earlier mail...