Safe Express

Safe Express Complaints & Reviews

Safe Express — Damage of transported house hold goods

I transported my household goods from kanpur to udhampur vide way bill No[protected] dated 16 Apr 2022. They have damaged my refrigerator, cycle and box. I have contacted transporter in this regards and also send photos of damaged items, he promised me for compensation but till date no action has been taken from their side. Kindly look into matter and provide resolution.
Name: pk rout
Mobile : [protected]...

Why the heck no one responding even customer care number nothing use why this so cheap service providing. . Even getting cash to deliver its not free of cost correct

We a clothing brand based in Hyderabad have sent a package of garments to an other store in Ahmedabad, which has been delivered on time and the package looked quiet in right stage without any damage
    To the store surprise as recorded on cctv footage the things looked ok before opening, once opened they see missing things as per the invoice given to them
    Safexpress isn’t taking right steps when trying to reach them, they have...

4 months old washing machine has been totally damaged. It was sent from Delhi to Imphal, Manipur. Dey even charged us extra for a proper packing to avoid damage. On calling the agents, my complaints has been ignored with no resolution.

1 carton box and 2 bags were dispatched from bangalore to pune on 23 may 2017 through safe express.

The website is showing that the goods had reached pune on 26 may 2017.

But they are saying that the goods is not seen in there warehouse. I have called them several times and still no positive feedback from there end.

The value of the goods is about 2 lacs.

Details of the bill is as follows:

Way bill number[protected]

Details of safe express pune

Mr pradeep - [protected]

I want my 2 bags and a carton box back. I dont want any other compensation but my bags to be back.

I have attached the bill given by them.

My tracking id 85419731
        Product reached chennai on 14 May, 2017 not delivered to me till date. Irresponsible logistics co.Pls take appropriate actions against the company for my undue hardship faced. No body had even called me so far.Fate of the product for which I had made a prepaid order is not known till now. Getting evasive reply from the company.
        _ 3 iron box