Safexbikes.com

Safexbikes.com Complaints & Reviews

1) I have ordered spare parts for my two wheeler from safexbikes.com.
02 in number spare parts for bike Yamaha sz
a) front mudguard
b) visor

2) Order placed on 6-11-22
Order id- 401263
Money paid in advance of
Rupees 1758.60

3) items not received yet after 17 days to over

4) order status is showing-
Order ready
But order not packed yet
As on 23-11-22

5) no responce on phone call provided in website
No costomer chats response
Nov 24, 2022
Refund is the only option to resolve the problem Email id- [email protected] Phone- 8767776936

I have ordered an Apache RTR 160 FI fuel pump and paid Rs.9100 via net banking. After 3 days, I sent an email asking for the order status but didn’t receive any response. So I tried contacting through the WhatsApp number they provided on the website still no response. It’s been 9days since I ordered but I didn’t even receive a single reply from them. I even tried calling their number but no luck. I would like to get immediate response on the order. If you don’t have the product with please initiate refund

Please don’t order anything on Safexbike’s.com. It is a fake website. I have ordered an Apache RTR 160 FI fuel pump and paid Rs.9100 via net banking. After 3 days, I sent an email asking for the order status but didn’t receive any response. So I tried contacting through the WhatsApp number they provided on the website still no response. It’s been 9days since I ordered but I didn’t even receive a single reply from them. I even tried calling their number but still no luck. Please block this website and take necessary action.
      Nov 9, 2022

I had ordered my bike’s stickers. Dint get any response regarding delivery yet. Nor am able to connect with them. Whichever contact number I tried it’s showing SWITCHED OFF. When I’m trying to login to account it’s showing invalid. My money is gone.

Had purchases tvs current rectifier 2018 model as shown in picture by them on receipt the item was of another design and model, alerted them and they asked to return by India post which was sent and received by SAFEXBIKES and confirmed. However 3 weeks have passed and after reminding them many times by email as no ph numbers work. No refund or correct item was dispatched.
          In case party did not have the right item why did they advertise, its breach of trust. And I am suffering now.

I paid rs 5480 for wheel rim. Order date is 13th Sep and till now i haven't received any update regarding order since i have paid. It has been more than 10 days and i have tried contacting on help number but its always unreachable or switch off. Order id 385536

I have paid online rs5480 for wheel rim it has been more than 10 days but till now i haven't received any update regarding order neither any number provide on website for help are working.

I ordered last month 21st August 2022.
                I have received partial order.One more item has to come.
                Clutch shoe wave. CLUTCH SHOE WAVE ZADON
                8714.product Id; ZCSHBJ01 .price is 687.50.There is no response for the call n mail.please take action on this company

I ordered spare parts for bajaj wave.last month 21st August.i have received partial order.Not received clutch shoe wave zadon.
                  Product id is
                  CLUTCH SHOE WAVE ZADON
                  8714 ZCSHBJ01

I have ordered an item on 11/8/2022 and the item has not dispatched yet.

Safexbikes.com Recent Comments