Samsung / Fridge

[protected]@gmail.com
from Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh
Apr 1, 2022
Mark as Resolved

I had placed an order on 22 March for a refrigerator with Samsung India website directly. Order delivery date was 27th March however still haven't received it. I have raised many complaint on call and chat for the delivery delay still haven't received the product. When I check...
I bought a Samsung refrigerator on May 25th and its not working any longer. Called customer care everyday and they said someone will reach me, but nobody has given me any information. the tech visits happened initially 3 times he came and said he needs to replace some or the other parts. However, nothing has been replaced yet. nobody tells me anything and I feel helpless and cheated. how can I get such a bad new refrigerator, its just 2 months...
Hello Sir / Madam,
I have a Samsung refrigerator model number RA20YVMS1/XTL. I have registered a complaint on 3 April to repair my refrigerator on WhatsApp number of Samsung company with complaint no.[protected].Company's service engineers came and change the parts but the fridge was not repaired. On 6th April a new complaint was filed by me again on the company's WhatsApp number with complaint no.[protected]. Again the company's service...

have bought a Samsung Refrigerator model RT33FAJFALX/TL/2013 (321 ltr ) frost free in apr 28 2013.

After 1 days the freez has stopped working and when I lodged the complaint the technician came and he cleared the its not working i think the freez not working. delername - harshita electronics

The complaint was registered on 29 apr 2013 and after continuous reminders daily 20 times, technician came on 2 may. and opened up the freeze meshed up and wanted to take same to workshop for experiment.i have delivery date mentioned-28/04/2013,book no-01,sl no-006, HARSHITA ELECTRONICS . Deler cheated me because wrong and not good condition product deliverd to my home, iam not tollrate iam also complain registerd to counsumer court.

I feel there is some inherent technical problem with the product. I have requested them to replace the freeze.

Nothing has happened.

regards
vijay kr singh
plot no-26 flat no-404, shalimar garden extn -1
ghazibad.
Aug 13, 2020

Idea workshop — no parcel delivered

have sent a parcel to my friend by on dot courier on 04.12.2009 having consignment no.[protected] but it could not be delivered till date plz inform me status ASAP.[protected]

Samsung Refrigerator — BAD PRODUCTS

sir, i have complain against samsung india about refrigerator.
we have a forst free refrigorator 315lt.
in this products many problums. WE HAVE COMPALIN BEFORE JULY -11. 1) water staping in vegetable box , also change vegetable box & tray two times but our problum is still continu. 2) make ice in freezer. this problum is not solve. we have already many complains.e-mails,phone calls,go to meet autorise persons but not give satisfation answers. our problum is still continu.

MY CONTACT NO .[protected].
MY COMPALIN BP ID NO. [protected].

Samsung — fridge

This is to inform you about the complain of my refrigerator complain on 13th sept 2011 my complain is [protected] by the name of Mrs Nisha Patel. The people concern in mumbai Mr. Sageer no.[protected],25138160/180 gives me a excuse that the parts are not available. If the part is not available for 4 months please replace my frige and give me. Please do the needfull as soon as possible. My no is [protected],25212567.

Few years back I purchased two machines of Samsung brand (a renowned international name) i.e. one refrigerator, Model No: SR45EMA and one 1.5 ton AC. Unfortunately both the items were not giving the satisfactory performance. Within a period of two years due to the bad service of refrigerator and faults beyond repair same was replaced by the company. Regarding AC same has been scraped by me because of the bad service and I have never made any complaint for the same to your end except complaining during the warranty period. That was a full financial loss for me and on the contrary the other local ACs fixed at my place are still doing very fine without of any problem.

Now my approach to your end is regarding Refrigerator only and I can’t afford to bear any other financial loss. The concerned article is troubling since August 2011 vide Job No: [protected] i.e. more than six months. First of all per finding of the engineering of your company the TIMER of the machine was changed, again VIBRATOR and than HEATER along with thermo packing with shield of the upper portion was changed.

The problem in the machine still remains as it is and as per the latest visit by the Senior Engineer of the company the other thermo cool part of the machine have become so much moist that they are not permitting the machine to function properly and smoothly and It is also not possible for the engineer to replace all the thermo cool. It is accordingly requested to kindly do the needful suitable to your end and support in removing my suffering.

It is just to add over here that I have already lost eatables lying in the machine from time to time to a tune of more than Rupees 10,000/-

Your immediately action is highly appreciated supporting my faith in your brand.

regards

GURGAON,HR
    INDIA
    Aug 13, 2020

Samsung-Refrigerator,SR-45EMA — Not Working

Complain N0.[protected]@Ph.No.[protected].There is no proper respod,They dot have to chage coil or part in store, My e-mail adress:[protected]@hotmail.com

Suresh Maniar
    301-Akruti Atria, N S Phadke Marg,
    Saiwadi. Andheri-East, Mumbai 40069.
    Phone No.[protected]/Cell.[protected]
    Dear Customer,
    Greetings of the day !

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your concern to our department. Our service specialist would get in touch with you shortly.

We appreciate your patience and request you to bear with us till then.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Customer Satisfaction Team
    akhilesh.[protected]@partner.samsung.com

This is regarding the complaint registered for non functioning of the fridge with complaint no [protected]
      dated 14/06/11 since then the complaint has not been attended when contacted the costumer care there are giving no responce and saying that the there are informing the local service center for attending the complaint. I am getting the same replay when ever i call them as i have spoke to Mr RAJARAM, RUDRAKSH, Miss PADMA & the floor Leader TRILOCHANA TODAY AT 14.28 hrs. I hope you will look into the matter and rectify the above said problem.

Y P PRAVEEN KUMAR
      (M) [protected]

Dear Sir

This is bring in your kind attention that I have Samsung fridge which is not working. I have lodged the complaint the details are as following:

1. Type of commodity : Fridge
        2. Brand :Samsung
        3. Complaint Number : BP NO: [protected]
        4. Duration of complaint ; approximate one month

Request you get me justice:

• Get my fridge repaired- my end number of calls are going into the deaf ears of Samsung executive
        • I would need a compensation of number of food items which is been spoiled
        • Compensation for – end number of calls I have made to them
        • Compensation for – Mental Trauma I have gone through

Request you to help me in this matter I will be highly grateful.

Sapna Sood