Sf Sonic Battery

It's being 10 days, my battery is still not replaced
Stupid battery
Stupid company
Chutiya customer care
Never buy anything from them.

Please dont Buy SF Sonic Batteries Since it will get Compliant after 2 to 3 years eventhough you less used it.I brought one for My Innova and after 2 years it started Problem and i replaced it with Exide Mileage.

I submitted a replacement for my sf sonic bullet battery and its been more than 20 days. No one is responding to my calls. I even dropped email to the customer care but no reply from them yet. The battery is just 12 months old....

I had purchased the battery for my car, from your authorized distributor in faridabad namely "quality auto electrical co, shop no 10 tikona park, nit faridabad" on[protected]. The details of battery is as below.
      Fs1440-din55r-sf sonic battery serial no a2j5a0256962j54.
      The battery did not last for two years and as per warranty condition, the battery was handed over to the above distributor for replacement in the beginning of first week of december for replacement.
      It is now more than three weeks that new battery (In lieu of replacement of the old one) is still not available with the above distributor. The distributor stated that the stock is over and it will take time.
      I request you to look into this and take immediate action to replenish the worn out battery and confirm the availability with the above distributor.

Hemant kumar pandey

Mobile number 91 [protected]

i have bought a exide sf 38b20rd battery s.no 521264 of rs 3300 from paras battery wide inv no 292 dated 21/08/2010.
        on 13 june 2011 our car dealer test the battery and give a test report to us to replace the battery
        from 13/6/2011 i have visit so many timees to the saller of battery to change the battery but he denied to change
        i have feel very trouble with all of this

I have purchased one sonic battery on 1st May 2010 from Nasik - SATPUR BATTERY HOUSE (Trimbak Road). Battery model no is NS40.
          Today morning after only 5 months my car stuck up due to Battery, I immediately contacted the sonic concerened persons, initially they told me you bring the warranty booklet with bill we will replace the battery, but when I reached there with all the papers people start saying that the battery you are using is not for this vechile this is less power battery so we can't replace this.

I contacted the person SATPUR BATTERY HOUSE he is still claiming that he has given the correct battery to me.

I spoke to senior level people of SONIC BATTERY but other then excuses I did not found any solution.

PL LOOK IN TO THE MATTER & SORT OUT.

IN FUTURE I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT OF SONIC IF I DID NOT GET ANY SOLUTION.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Sf sonic black panther tufstar battery probleam my problem solution please home ups for useing but 12 mounths battery bakup 5 hours lekin abhi 1:24 minutes show please help me

I am S.SHANKAR , the battery SR2-5LC sl.No:130917, purchased on[protected].
            The battery is dead within warranty period. I send the battery through distributor SRI SANTHANA SRINIVASAPERUMAL AGENCY at Ayanavaram , on[protected], distributor checked the vechicle and battery, then forwarded to service centre.
            They simply rejected against the "deep discharged" rectifier fault. My vechicle is new, how they judgified.
            Aug 13, 2020