Shree Anjani Courier Services Pvt. Ltd.

Shree Anjani Courier Services Pvt. Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

It's been a week and my parcel is not delivered which was sent from 150kms only. When I tracked it's sitting on the Sabarmati branch for the last 3 days. No one picks up calls. I think I will have to go there myself to pick it up. Worst service ever.
Courier not delivered

I had shipped 2 dozen mangoes from Pune but received 15 mangoes only. 9 mangoes were missing from the parcel.
    The weight of the parcel when shipped was 7kg but received 4kg.

I want a claim for the missing item

With the reference to Doc no-[protected], we af enterprises request you to take immediate action and deliver the proudct.br...
      Worst courier service. The staff including the managers is really very frustrated. They shout at the customers if you call...
      Worst service and very bad behaviour towards customer rude and harsh way of talking even they deny to come at your door to...

I booked documents bearing no. [protected] dated 04.03.21 from your Golaghat branch but till now doct no. not shown in your tracking site. I asked to guwahati and golaghat persons regularly from 09.03.21 but there is no response from that side. kindly comfirm my documents status as soon as early.

My Name is Sandeep Singh
        Mob [protected].
        I sent a courier on dated 23 jan 2021. But till date 29 jan 2021 courier not received. Very bad service of your courier company.
        And your company service provider Name Navin Gupta ( contact number [protected]) very rude behaviour.
        Courier regarding complaint

Parcel from Ludhiana to Ahmadabad
          From last 20 day's I don't receive my product.. And nobody answered me.. That where is my parcel..

Parcel is not received yet but in status it shows delivered what to do now

In spite of giving this courier service ample business (Vansda branch, Gujarat), they have messed up my deliveries completely...