Sleepeezee Mattress

Sleepeezee Mattress Complaints & Reviews

We had bought 3 mattress of Elite Premium 78 x 66 x 4" SK1410 on 24/4/07.

All these mattress are not good at all. Already they have bended and we are having back pain, neck pain

because the quality of your product is very bad.

Please replace these mattress soon and oblige.

These had been purchased from Sleepezee, Shop No. 8/9, Nancy Tower, 72/ 1437 Wanowrie

Pune 411040.

Please do the needful and oblige.

My Request to director of kontact comfort Pv ltd not to run, closing all outlets are not solution
my money is not easy money may be your so you do like this.If feel little bad for this be apolozige
Plz don't feel shy to contact me
[protected]@gmail.com
Yes sonal I do agree with it.
They shoud not do like this even one of my relative had same problem with this product so i had changed my mind & shifted to sleepwell.
I have bought 2 mattresses from Sleepezze outlet in Aundh in July 2008. Already I am having back pain with my mattress and want to complaint to their outlets. But looks like they have closed all the outlets in Pune.
I would like to contact senior people from Kontak Comforts Pvt Ltd and complaint about this product.

Let me know anybody has information.

Rajesh
[protected]@hotmail.com

I buy a matress from sleep ezee .just two & half year ago .immidiately after use I am facing a problem of back pain & there is a big compression of spring in one side If you sleep on that side you get seviour pain next morning .Many time I phoned to that office they are just promising that somebody will come & see but no body visited nor called . .If this is a service provided by that company & they will not respond pl suggest me what to do ?.

I had been to orthopadician last wk he told you are facing back problem may be because of sleeping posture

Dr Padmawar