Spice D-88N

Spice D-88N Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir,
My mobile handest spice d-88n (gsm-cdma) in shown very problem related imei no. beccuase this handset cdma+gsm but inthis handet imei no. only cdma. so in gsm not working because onliy one imei no. inthis handset. we giving to maintenace many time in company authoriset spice dealer in kurukshetra.this is company fault.kindly plz giving tome solution earlier.either tell me what i can i do.
Thankyou with regards
Rakesh kumar
red road ladwa (kkr)
[protected],[protected]

I have puchased SPICE duel sim mobile model no D-88n (GSM+CDMA). Recently I got a call from Reliance (my service provider) that my IMEI no. is invalid. On *#06# I got this IMEI no. [protected]. The HELP DESK centre for IMEI no. in my city could not solve this problem either. please help!
    IMEI no given in my phone is [protected] which i guess is same in all spice mobiles. (since i found a same IMEI no in another complaint registered in this site) and it is different from the one given on the packing carton (which is - [protected]).

I purchased this product since an IMEI no. was given on the carton. Now everyday I keep getting message that my IMEI no is not valid or to get a valid IMEI no.
    my mobile imei no is invalid i so angee on ur mobile company my all mobile no get closed by ur phone plz give me men imei no
    I have puchased SPICE duel sim mobile model no D-88n (GSM+CDMA). Recently I got a call from Tata Indicom (my service provider) that my IMEI no. is invalid. On *#06# I got this IMEI no. [protected]. The HELP DESK centre for IMEI no. in my city could not solve this problem either. please help!
    I am having the same problem with spice D-88n. It is showing as invalid IMEI. Please suggest what to do now. I called up vodafone customer care and they said that I have to go to some mobile shop and get this registered and they will charge 200. I cant understand this crap, as I have already spent 7000 on this phone, why should I pay more for company's fault. Its a fault from Spice telecom. They have to bear all the expenses.
    Just go to there website and register this complaint...
    "http://www.spicemobilephones.com", go to "Contact us" and send your mail as complaint...
    If everybody is doing this, we can get an good news...
    I have purchased SPICE duel sim mobile model no D-88n (GSM+CDMA). Recently I got a call from idea (my service provider) that my IMEI no. is invalid. On *#06# I got this IMEI no. [protected]. The HELP DESK centre for IMEI no. in my city could not solve this problem either. please help!
    If everybody is doing this, we can get an good news...
    I do feel that strong action must be taken against Spice mobiles

I have Spice D-88n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is different, my connection will be cut off after 30 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?

Spice D-88N — IMEI Card Changed

my imei card has to be changed...
      My Handset does not working properly...

Tagore Garden (Near Airtel Ofiice)

I have Spice D-88n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected], my connection will be cut off after 11 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?
      i have a same problem with me
      and in body it is written [protected]
      hi boss i have the same problem goto spice customer care it's free i[censored] r under warranty period
      I have Spice D-88n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected], my connection will be cut off after 30 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, i have this problem second time. i can't go to customer care repeatedlly. what to do?
      My Spice mobile handset has got invalid IMEI No- [protected], pls help me what to do?
      same with me !! i too have spice d88n with *#06# is= [protected]
      and in body it is written [protected]
      I was also one of the victim of spice mobile dual sim invalid IMEI No.[protected]
      I had contacted them for dual sim they are charging Rs200x2=Rs400/-
      I had bought the mobile for Rs8000/-
      I have proper bill with tax payed.
      Kindly help
      N.Ganesan
      spice person contacted me to go to nearst spice mobile service center.
      my problem is solved.Now i have valid IMIE number for free of cost.

N.Ganesan
      I have Spice M-4580 dual sim mobile hendset with IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No.[protected] the same numbers are written back side of mobile also.Both of my service providers Reliance and Air-tel are sending massages to me that your handset has invalid IMEI number and my connection will be cut off after 30 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, i can't go to customer care repeatedlly. what to do?
      i have a same problem with my mobile
      *#06# is= [protected]
      and in back of body it is diffrent.
      Now what can i do.
      I have spice D-88n dual sim modile with an invalid IMEI number [protected] which is written on the back side of the mobile. Since 1 month i am receiving SMSs from my AIRTEL network that this IMEI number is invalid. I went to an authenticated centre to change my IMEI number and get a valid IMEI number but they said it is impossible to give a valid IMEI number. So please help me out in this regard.
      guys, does a dual sim have 2 imei's...

i got this doubt because, backside of my phone, there is only one number..[protected]
      but when i type *#06# on my phone, it shows two no's as

IMEI:[protected]
      IMEISV:78

IMEI:[protected]

and if [protected] is my 2nd imei, i find that several people are having the same 2nd imei, not only in this comment session but also every such complaint session on web, atleast one or two people have the same number.. that is why i doubted whether it is an imei or not..

by the way, i[censored]rs is a dual sim, i doubt that even ur second imei is [protected].. am i right??
      guys dont worry. Just mail to costumer care spice, they will respond immediatelly, My problem rgarding IMEI NO. HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. but I have another problem- I can't call numbers starting with +91, My handset is telling that the no. is unathorized. any soln?
      I have Spice D-88n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] my connection will be cut off after 30 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?

I have Spice S-404n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected], my connection will be cut off after 30 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?
      sir i have spice s-7 my cell show me that invalid sim
      my imei no is--[protected]
      and s/n no is-- CA[protected]
      please give me suggestion what i do

pls pls
      we need to get the vaild IMEI number, can you please share the address details to me .

Model : Sigmatel

hence I got the message from aircel, as my previous IEMI number is invaild .

Model : Sigmatel

IMEI NO:[protected]

Spice D-88N — imei invalid

my mobile is bearing imei [protected] but when i dial *#060# it shows imei as [protected] which is very common as all the other complaints shows the same imei no. i am receiving calls very frequently to get new imei no. or the phone would be deactivated by 30th nov. please help me as i am out of state & mobile is with my wife who is staying in a remote area of Himalayas.
      today my mobile get service disabled.
      i enquired in customer care they are saying it is invalid IMEI number.
      my mobile is d88n.i am under warrenty period.
      what to do.
      craps...my spice cellphone has the same issue...

Even I'm also having SPICE D88n mobile with invalid IMEI number, I'm located at bangalore.

Could any one please let me know from where to get the valid IMEI number for SPICE mobiles?, as currently IMEI numbers are getting issuee only for chiney made phone by paying Rs.199.

They are not issueing IMEI number for braded phone, when i enquired there they said i need to contact spice customer care.

Could you please help me with the contact details of SPICE Customer Care?

Sreenivas
      I also have the same IMEI number, [protected] AND AT THE BACK SIDE IT IS WRITTEN [protected]
      How can SPICE MOBILE CHEAT SUCH A LARGE GROUP O[censored]SER, AND WHY DID THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWED TO CIRCULATE THESE TYPE OF MOBILE PHONES IN THE MARKET.
      WE ALL HAD PAID THE TAX TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR THIS MOBILE SET, SO GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE THE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THIS TYPE OF FRAUD.

HOW COME GOVERNMENT IS NOT TAKING ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY WHY SHOULD CUSTOMER SUFFER.
      Sir My handset

IMEI No. [protected]

Please verify the my id valued or not valued

I too got the same problem .

I have all the original bills with me .

I want to sue the Spice Corporation for this.

Can u guide me in this.

balabharathi

Even I'm also having SPICE D88n mobile with invalid IMEI number, I'm located at Delhi/Noida.

I we should go for some legal action.

and SPICE Customer Care toll free no is :[protected]

Kishan

I am also facing same problem, what's the email address of Spice.
      their customer care in working from 9 to 6.
      Hi all sufferers,
      I also have Spice D88n, I am also having the same problem, but how come only GSM service providers have problem regarding IMEI, I didn't received any msg from CDMA service provider. We should Sue the company for cheating the customers. Any one who feel being cheated please come forward and let us raise our voices against such cheaters
      I am trying to send the IMEI [protected] on 53232 since yesterday evening but unable to send and now my sim seems to be blocked...what to do.
      Dear Friend,
      I'm also having the same problem and in addition to this, My GSM service has no IMEI number...
      Spice fellows has cheated everybody...
      Just mail me if you have way to grab the spice company
      ...
      If everybody is doing this, we can get an good news...
      Same problem with me too. My cell has stopped working what to do now. Please help
      i have Spice S-404n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected] my connection will be cut off after 30 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?
      but my esno no is 0AE58998 my gsm idea connection is no work.is appear on screen is sim card registration faield.plz help me...
      have Spice S-404n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected] my connection will be cut off after 1dec. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?

I have Spice D-88n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected], my connection will be cut off after 30 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, what i have to do?

spice-s7 — IEMI no.

Hi, I am rohit saran, from remote area of pune, a M.H. state of INDIA. ... sir my spice mobile IMEI no. is [protected] please make sure me Registration...

I am also facing the same problem I have Spice D-88n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected] my connection is deactivated on 30th of nov 2009.

I have purchase spice CDMA/GSM Dual Mode Phone D88n from authorized distributor Attaa market in Noida & paid a amount sum of 6, 700 INR. Now due to wrong IMEI number my services are barred from November 01, 2009 by service provider IDEA (DELHI/NCR). I already a written complain against wrong IMEI Number in # 205-B, Sector-25A (SPICE MALL), Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, but problem not solved yet.

Spice CDMA/GSM Dual Mode Phone D88n

IMEI NO: [protected](While dial *#06#) shows wrong IMEI No.

IMEI NO: [protected] (On back side of Mobile)

It’s my humble request to do the needful.

REGARDS,

RAJEEV KUMAR
      MOBILE: [protected]/[protected]
      PHONE:[protected]
      M Y P R O B L E M S O L V E D

I have d 88n my CDMA sim was working and my gsm sim was not working i raanged the toll free number[protected] the executive told me to visit the service centre to get it updated and do not visit any other shops which are charging 199/-
      He told they have automatically updated the IMEI numbers which were previously not yet updated in the records of service providers
      The remaining IMEI are being updated from there service centre and its free of cost I went to the service centre and they told me to give 200/- I again called the customercare and the exective requested me that there is nothing like that they cannot charge i said tell me speak with the service centre i transfered the service centre employee
      Now this employee says to the customer care that no we are not charging any amount and after that he quickly updated my Both IMEI numbers

Now both of my sims are working...

My mobile d 88 spice mobile is not working on past 3 days the IMEI in back of mobile & we pressing *#06# is not maching. so plz do the need ful
      i also have same problem (D88N), I READ KISHAN COMMENT, I CALL THAT TOLL FREE NUMBER, THEY TOLD GO TO NEAREST SPICE SERVICE CENTER, AT FREE OF COST THEY WILL PROVIDE VALID IMEI NUMBER
      i think spice is china make they selling handsets on woriginal rate giving chinis quality

Spice D-88N — invalid IMEI number

Hi indian cosumer forum

I am deepak . I have perchased spice D-88n from mumbai thane MH one year ago
      My hand set shows invaild IMEI no due it has been stopped working since 1st dec 09.
      It is happening with all the spice user .

Request you to please take strong decision against spice mobile
      so that in future no one can be cheated like this

It humble request please take it on priority
      most bogus service after sales of mobile, by spice mobile d88n instruments working proper but on the web site of the company false addresses of their service station, i visited rajkot address and also call the given numbr but not found any such type of soaps after enquiry made in city, it is found that parekh brothers is authorised service statiion, but also found that mr. parekh is parekh mobile is not spice service centre of spice mobile but a cheak soap keeper who works for money only because today i am visited the parekh mobile for problem emei no which wrongly in my d88n mobile but a very rough answer received from spice service center at rajkot, so please if any authenticate service centre at jamngar or rajkot of spicemobile who check my emei no and corrected for gsm service
      i am using spice d 88n .IMEI number is [protected] when i am using gsm service it says sim card regestration faield.what wii i do?
      I HAVE SPICE D88n MOBILE WHICH HAS DUEL SIM FACILITY, BUT DUE TO SINGLE IMEI NO ([protected]) ONLY ONE SIM CARD IS ACTIVE AND THE OTHER CARD IS SHOWING SIM REGISTRATION FAILED BECAUSE OF IMEI PROBLEM.
      SPICE MOBILE IS BRANDED CO. AND SUCH THINGS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN WITH BRANDED PRODUCT SO THAT THE CONSUMER SUFFER.
      SO PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT SHALL I DO.

my china mobile iemi no - [protected] ple registor it.
      thanks
      I am also facing the same problem. Please Inform the solution to me also.

I have Spice D-88n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected], my connection will be cut off after 03 Dec. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?

I have Spice S-404n mobile hendset with invalid IMEI No. by *#06# is= [protected] and IMEI No. written back side of mobile is - [protected], my connection will be cut off after 11 Nov. 2009 due to this problem, what to do?
      plz
      IMEI no. is [protected]

my china mobile iemi no - [protected] ple registor it.

Thanks & Regards

sony
      I have spice D-88n dual sim modile with an invalid IMEI number *#06# is=[protected] which is written on the back side of the mobile. Since 1 month i am receiving SMSs from my AIRTEL network that this IMEI number is invalid. I went to an authenticated centre to change my IMEI number and get a valid IMEI number but they said it is impossible to give a valid IMEI number. So please help me out in this regard.

I'm also having SPICE D88n mobile with invalid IMEI number, I'm located at Himachal Pradesh.

Spice D-88N — GSM NO WORKING IMEI FAILD

I have spice model:D -88n IMEI NO [protected]
      CDMA & GSM The gsm service provider regect handset to provide services because of imei faild
      the hand set contained only one imei but dual sim
      plz give ans to my qution only cdma warking gsm not warking
      how can i solve my problem.

hence I got the message from Docomo, as my previous IMEI number is invaild .

Model : Jinpeng

hence I got the message from Docomo, as my previous IMEI number is invaild .

Model : Jinpeng

Praveen Kerala
      diar
      sir my mobile spice d88n imei no.[protected] is lost my requst please

lock my imei number

thanking you

satish kumar sharma

iam already change the imei number, it was working correct, after 15 days same problem facing the same, plzzzzz say some better advice
      I am having spice model d88 Gsm and Cdma. But gsm IMEI no is not working and it is showing on screen that emergency network. So due to that i am unable to receive the call so pls do the needful and kindly resolve the problem as soon as possible.
      IMEI No: [protected]
      IMEI : [protected]
      ESN: 3C8OD61A
      have a same problem with my mobile
      *#06# is= [protected]
      and in back of body it is diffrent.
      Now what can i do.
      WHERE IS A SPICS MOBAIL GALLARY IN KALYAN

I am using Spice D88n dual sim hand set and from last few days ago my hand set did not read any GSM sim and getting an error msg "Sim card registration failed". I went to the service center located in Navrang road, Bangalore and since, the last two digit of IMIE number mentioned in the hand set has been rubbed so they told that we can't do any thing now. My hand set is 2.6 year old and now I does'nt have any bills and the box. Now what I have to do??? Do I have to through my hand set or is there any hope to resolve the issue...

could somebody provide me the spice service centre address and contact info ..in hyderabad..
      Dear sir
      As per the previous complaint the IMEI No. of my mobile is [protected], and this is same for another spice mobile.
      Cheapness of spice mobiles custormer care centres

SPICE mobiles complaint

My spice mobile D-90 head set lead socket was not working properly after six months of purchase.Its vibrator and key pad fail before one month of the expiry of warranty. I visited three times to its customer care centre in Ghaziabad.Its customer care centre performance is matching with the performance of spice mobile performance. It is a nightmare experience.

FIRST VISIT(3-july-2010)- on the starting of july-2010 I visited its centre in Ghaziabad. they kept me standing at the shop for more than one and half hour and after that they told me they didnt have vibrator, they repaired keypad but still in a half working condition. Ater some more time of arguing finally they said they have arranged for the vibrator but still couldnt repair it because electricity was not there.

SECOND VISIT(6-JULY-2010)-Person available on the shop said "today the shop is closed and we are doing our own work. Dont disturb me I am too busy come some other day. I will repaire keypad and vibrator when you will come next time".

THIRD VISIT(8-JULY-2010)-After looking me same person available on the shop didnt behaved properly. Even after calling him many times he remain engaged in his work and didnt pay attention to me. Finally he said "we dont have vibrator go to some other city(noida, delhi)and get your viberator repaired from there.at the same time get your keypad also repared from the same place as i m not goin to repair it here.he responded to me in a very rude mannerand after a lot of argument he asked me to give my mobile to him so that he may send it to delhi to be returned backin not less than 15-days .Moreover he said that he had a lot of work to do and could not entertain me any further.

I returned back because I have both the numbers in the mobile and I cannot run even a single Hour without the calls. Planning to purchase new mobile but never SPICE mobile.

Forward this mail to as many people e-mail ids you have and dont get trap in spice mobile.
      Even I'm also having SPICE D88n mobile with invalid IMEI number..
      i had gone customer care many times they make mobile work but it works for some days and the problem again occurs..
      it also have IMEI no.= [protected]
      This is vikas varshney i have bought since 15 days before QT56 spice mobile IME(M) No-[protected], IME(S) no-[protected], Battery No- SN:ZNB0413364.

In this mobile the battery back up is only 2 to 4 hours only. So please request to take needful action and revert me.
      Please tll what to do with this phone.

My Mobile no-[protected]
      my moblie g five d88 and they show invailed sim so what to do

Spice D-88N — Invalid IMEI

This headque is not for customer pl registerd it

thanks n regards