Staples Koramangala Bangalore

Staples Koramangala Bangalore Complaints & Reviews

I had bought Lenovo Laptop G500 , one year back from Staples Koramangala. Along with Laptop there was 1 year warranty. They offered me Extended warranty telling that its company warranty, so i took it. Recently i faced some problem with my laptop so i contact Lenovo, but they told me that 1 year warranty has expired, so i told them that i have extended warranty. For this Lenovo asked me to produce the documents , but since staples didnt provided me any document. So i contacted Staples that i had taken extended warranty and lenovo is asking for documents. Then from Staples i came to know that the extended warranty is not company warranty but its staples own warranty.
So i asked staples to resolve my problem but to my distress i found that in their database they havnet updated from past 1 year that i had taken extended warranty. Then after calling them many times, it was updated. But now Staples customer care is telling that first i have to show my laptop to some service centre at my own cost and if there is some Hardware problem then only they will rectify. But i told that then what is the point of taking the extended warranty if i have to pay outside and moreover without checking my laptop how can they tell that its Hardware or Software problem. I told then if Laptop is working slow doesnt mean that its software problem it could be due to hardware problem also.
But they are not ready to solve my problem
Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform everyone who want to purchase any product from Staple Koramangala Bangalore. Think twice before even getting lured with their offers. These guyz sell seconds of old products fooling customers.

I purchased a printer which is full of scratch marks. They gave me a display product claiming that they dont keep boxed products only display products and sell them. The printer body is full of scratches. They dont replace any products. They fool customers by saying they ink catridge worth 450 INR is for discounted price of 250 INR and when you go to the billing counter the person would charge 450INR itself saying no such discounts.

I will never ever recommend anyone to buy any products from such outlets.
    Rahul