Star Plus

Star Plus Complaints & Reviews

Yesterday i got to know that dil sambhal ja zara on star plus is getting off air. This has been a shocking news for me. I love the show and i think it's unfair to shut down a show like this. We as viewers would see good content only when you as makers provide us the same. It's very disappointing that you guys keep running shows like ishqbaaz, naamkaran etc etc with extremely misleading and stupid story lines and decide to end shows like dil sambhal ja zara which for once has a creative and great story line. Please give us good content to watch in our country and not stupid silly ones.. Try making progress with good content. Scripts like dsjz are rare and fine quality of entertainment so please think about it and don't makes us deprived of such a good show.
Aditi kedia

Please stop changing the time of the serial in morning slot as and when u wish. U put some serial repeat five time and some none. As eg dil sambhal le zara has been removed from morning nine slot. Pl stop these irritating acts. And let the time remain as it is. As it's boring to see one serial repeat ten times.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful and see that viewers r not harrased by u changing time slot as and when you want.

This show has become a big obsession with school going teenagers. They are not concentrating on their studies and binge watching on the internet leading to abnormal psychological behaviours which is frightening us parents! If anything untoward happens to our wards you @star plus will also be partly held responsible. So, i request star plus to kindly wind up ishqbaaz as soon as possible! Please consider this humble entreaty from a harassed parent! Thank you!

Please do bring sanaya back no one can take her place. She is the best pair for barun... Pls we all want her. We have been waiting for them for 5 years... So pls i request you... If sanaya is back then i am sure ipkknd 3 will have the best trp... I love them to the core and thus cannot see barun with anyone other than sanaya... Plssss... Even after 5 years we fans are not able to forget them and have been demanding for ipkknd 3 with sanaya and barun. When i came to know about ipkknd 3 i was in cloud 9 but felt my world collapsing after knowing that sanaya wont be a part of it. I still can't accept that ipkknd 3 is back.. So plssssssssss bring sanaya back... Plsssssssssss
        yes we want back sanaya nd barun in ipkknd plzzzzzz plzzzzz plzzz we love their pair...

It's disgusting to see the promotion of a serial called om shanti om by a so called hindu saint. Shame on such kinds of saints who are playing havoc with religious sentiments to earn fame and money. Such kinds of businessman who hide behind saffron colour must be thrown out of our religion. Please be warned before telecasting such serials. Nobody dares to show such kind of things about any other religion. Are hindus to be treated so badly?? Every other religion is given such high regard expect ours and because of some people like this ramdev. Some stern action should be taken against such fellows.

As you know that there is big fan following of sanaya and barun. N we want you to cast sanaya with barun in ipkknd 3 because we are not getting charm and we are not connected to the serial because sanaya and barun type chemistry was missing. It's a request to take sanaya or barun in this serial or in other serial. You will see high trp rate in this. Ok n it's good for channel. I don't know y channel is not taking sanaya and barun. Together. Public are so much pagal about them. Please do the needful.
              Please replay the old TV serial "saraswatichandra"on starplus please I love it

I am a huge fan of dance plus 3. I love everyone on the show. What am writing is more of a request than a complaint. I have seen punit and shakti dance together many times and their is too hot. But i have never seen dharmesh and shakti dancing together ever. I want to see dharmesh and shakti for once. They would also look too hot together. I request them for one performance together. Hopefully looking forward to see dharmesh and shakti dance together!!!
                As much as I'm a fan of dance +, i feel that Puneet always tries to rope in scores for his team by milking their personal lives . By that, I mean there simply isn't an episode where his team's contestants haven't narrated their sob stories. I strongly feel that the contestants should move forward in the competition through sheer talent and not by using their sob stories as a leverage. Today's episode i.e. was the worst ! I felt as if all the members of House of Suraj met at a hospital judging by whatever was told on the show as each of them had a family member struck by some or the other form of serious illness.. accident..death.. etc. As much as i sympathise ..this is life..deal with it.. just don't come up with your sob stories!
                I saw star plus in night but now a days I doesn't see because any serial is not telecast at night. Pls change the schedule of the serials. Pls good serial telecast b/w 10.30 to 12.00 pm
                An truly against the decision made my remo dsouza ... He only supports bir radha sherpa...For him no other contestants are better than bir...I am not satisfied with the show ... If Bir radha gets a second chance to perform then why not Bad Salsa and Aryan ... I think he only discolifies them from the show so that he can make BIR the winner ... he is too supportive to BIR ... His judgement is one sided ... he is not a true judge ... I disagree with the result...

As u know star plus... How much we love arnav and khusi and ipkknd1... So no offence to any one else but it's just a feeling of all sarun fan's to see "barun and sanaya" together once again in ipkknd3... We really can't afford to see some one else in place of sanaya... It really hurts a lot... Even after repeated requests to bring "sanaya back" gul man hasn't taken any action... And it is really sad and depressing for all the sarun fan's... If she didn't wanted to bring sanaya back why did she used the same name and the same song and same barun but no sanaya... This is just like playing with the sentiments of fans to regain the same popularity... So star plus its an earnest request of all sarun fan's please bring sanaya back in ipkknd3... And i[censored] can't do so shut down this stupid show... If you need any proof that how much hurted we all are because of not bringing sanaya back in ipkknd3 just go and check any page of ipkknd3 on social media u will surely get to know how much hurted we are... Please don't take this complain lightly and take some necessary action to bring sanaya back in ipkknd3... Please please please star plus... I hopr u would do the needful as earliest as u can...

Aarambh Serial
                    Dear Sir, Madam,
                    Based on initial few serial episodes aired, which say that it potrays war between Aryan and Dravidians, I would like t bring your attention that aryan invasion theory
                    is a myth which is proved beyond doubt. Also numerous genetic study conducted in this topic concluded that there is no two races in india. Both north and South Indians carry same genetic information with regards to race....

Star Plus Recent Comments