Star Plus

Star Plus Complaints & Reviews

We dil samhal ja zara viewers want back the seoson 2. I everyday wait for this serial to update on hotstar. But suddenly the show goes air off from 2 feb. This is very disappointing the serials like yeh rishta and yeh hai mohhabatien is goin on and on for years why cant starplus make that same thing happen with dil samhal ja zara and serial like dhai kilo prem they are much better stories that these two pathetic serial. Who the hell ppl watch thses kaira and ishitaraman story. We want dil smahal ja zara season 2 back. I hope viewers will support me to bring that back.

Please we love the ishaqbaaz show very much. We love to watch daily. We don't miss a single episode. We love shivya, anika jodi. It is the best jodi and show "ishaqbaaz" we ever had. We watch only one hindi channel star plus and only one show that is ishaqbaaz show. We took hindi pack because to watch ishaqbaaz show.

Please sir don't quit the ishaqbaaz show please please
    Feb 09, 2018
    Updated by Maga12897
    Please Star plus channel. Don't off air ishaqbaaz show.

I am from south africa. We are currently watching yeh hai mohabatein and what a delight to watch!! We are now watching the storyline of ishita being shanaya. I just like to say that there is scene where a prayer is being done and nidhi comments that since shanaya is from south africa she does not how to do prayers. This is an assumption which is not true. There are many many indians living in south africa for the last 160years and have come from india. We are also proudly indian. The tamilians and hindus here know how to perform prayers as it was taught to them by their forefathers who are originally from india. So what nidhi said was totally untrue. South and north indian south africans celebrate all religious days and perform prayers just as you in india. We may be south african but dil hai hindustani!!
      Well done on a brilliant show!!

Please... Dont end dil sambhal jaa zara. Trp started increasing. Its the only best show in starplus. Please dont stop it... Or bring back the season 2 soon. This is our only request to star plus.
        Dont disappoint so many viewers. We cant ever watch any show in starplus if you people dont consider the choice of we viewers

#wewantdsjzback
        #wewantdsjzseason2

Due to some stupid, illogical, baseless reasons, star plus has decided to end the show"dil samvhal jaa zara" which is not at all expected from such a genuine channel like starplus. This indicates the degradation of quality of this channel. I am a constant viewer of this show. Watching it in hotstar as well as on tv just to increase the trp though i know single handedly i can not increase trp... Though i know it is going to air off next week. Still strongly believe that season 2 will definitely come soon.
          # wewantdsjzback
          #wewantdsjzseason2
          I also watching this show continuously if i missing any episode i was seeing in hotstar after knowing this that dil sambhal ja zara going off air i was very much upset i didnt expecting this kind of stupidity fron star plus channel i believing that season 2 will come back soon
          I am also watching this every day but after knowing that this show will go off air i hate startplus and the makers of dil sambhal ja zara. I don't understand why this show not gets trp. Serials that comes with non understandable story airs for years but those serials who comes with great story ends in few months. I hate starplus for this.
          Dil sambhal ja jara is my favourite serial.
          and i watch single serial which is dil ssambhka ja jara.. Daily i wait 4 upadting this serial on hot star.not only me but there are huge viewers of this serial. please start dis serial again.
          please change the telecast timing because 11pm is too late for house wifes.
          Why did you stop such wonderful serial like Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara?? You replaced it with idiotic, pathetic, Yeh Hai Mohabbaten...Star Plus needs a break...you cant do this to your viewers...you have a responsibility towards are likes n dislikes...PLEASE resume Dil Sambhal
          Alice De's reply, Feb 13, 2018
          Xactpy stupid serial like yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and that idiotic yeh hai mohabbatien is still continuing but they have ended dil samhal ja zara.. I am very dissapointed..and want back season 2 of this
          I really dont understand why was this serial pulled off...Yeh rishta kya kahlata h...Yeh h mohabatein...are these serials worth a watch...I guess as a protest we should all stop watching STAR PLUS...With no viewers Star Plus will at last realise what an incorrect decision this was...
          Dil sambhal ja zara is One of the best serial ever watched. Loved to watch it. Please bring back the serial again. We are missing the serial. Plssssssss want to watch the new season... Star Plus u have to resume dil sambhal ja Zara. This is a complain against star Plus.
          Please please bring back dil sambhal Ja Zara it was the best serial on star plus... all the other serials are the same old predictable crappy rubbish!!!
          Pls get this serial back... The timing was such I couldnt watch it on TV everyday but I did follow up everyday on hotstar.. Pls get it bck asap
          yes we all want this serial should come. I hope all other rubbish saas bahu episodes should end and give it place. Even I have made detailed about the same in this video
          Please this is most favourite serial after bayhadh.i watched every single episode and I m loving each n every character in this serial.so please get this serial back.i did follow this serial every day on hotstar.please please please I request star plus.
          Star plus always do this why release a drama when your going to end it in such a way.. dil sambhal ja zara was one of the most decent dramas on star plus and it was one to look forward to each day.. there is nothing left on star plus to watch anymore very disappointed
          This is not fair. I want season 2 of dsjz. I am used to watch this and i am still watching this serial on hotstar on repeat mode. please get it back. I don't understand why you end this show.
          # wewantdsjzback
          #wewantdsjzseason2
          Get dil sambhal ja zara serial back... Just a single show worth watching... The problem is the timings of the show... Change the timings and see how this show becomes a household thing... Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... get season 2 for dsjz.. plzzz
          Stupid shows like yeah rishta kya kehlata hai and yeah hai mahobatain is still going on but the show which wins the heart of teenagers and its stop why.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
          Indian audience want to know why..?????????????????????
          WHY THIS HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPENSSSSSSSSSSS
          BRING BACK THE SHOW OTHERWISE I AM NOT GOING TO A SINGLE SHOW OF STARPLUS
          ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE BRING IT BACK

AND PLEASE DONT TAKE IT IN NEGATIVE WAY ITS A REQUEST
          Please bring back the show as i was a constant viewer of the show and i didn't miss a single episode...all d characters were awesome and really it felt as a true and genuine story atleast it was much more better than ye rishta kya kehlata h kind of shows...it was heart touching and emotional...d story was full of suspense and d end was not appreciable...teenagers and youngsters liked d story d most...please bring back d season 2 with same actors...we r waiting for season 2
          Please bring back Dil Sambhal ja zara
          We want Dil sambhal ja Zara season 2 with Rehan and Ahana love story.please star plus get it back pls
          I have recently viewed all episodes of DSJZ & I loved it. I want to See more of Rehan&Ahana.. the Climax was cliff hanger. Pls Makers pls comeback with same cast on OTT platform.
          I want to see more of Rehan and Ahana.. I request makers pls come back with new season with same cast.. I want to see how story unfolds &how Anant, Laila accepts Ahana& Rehan's relationship... I want to see happy ending.. I want Roshini, Kavita to learn lessons for their deeds...
          Pls bring back dil sambhal jaa zaraa….really miss the show…if not tv at least as a web series

This is a huge shock to me and other viewers of the show who have their emotions interwoven to the characters and story. Please try to reconsider your thoughts about the show. Let the show run on public demand. I don't even understand the criteria on which you are shutting it down. This is the one and only show i watch and wait for each day. And i don't wait because i am addicted but because it is a good show with truth of the life and human behavior. With this show shutting down, you are mishandling the emotions of your own viewers.
            Please please don't stop di sambhal ja zara.its a beautiful serial.stop that stupid serials like ishqbaaz, ye rishta keya kahlata hai.. meaningless stupid serials...the song, the characters, the costumes everything is so perfect.please don't do this

Don't stop airing this show! Continue this show because it has many fans and this is a big mistake! Fans all over the world are complaining and fighting over to keep this show because it's amazing. Don't stop dil sambhal jaa zara, it's one of the best shows, don't stop it please!

It's a big mistake! The show is yet to embark on it's main story line, continue this please. Request from all the well wishers of dil sambal jaa zara

Its totally heartbreaking news that starplus is going to stop "dil sambhal jaa zara". I dont know whether u guys listen to these complaints or not. But please act according to the consumers review .this is the only show i watch in starplus .this is an excellent show, totally different from those silly stupid saas-bohu serials.but u people are promoting those silly shows. Atleast give some time this show if increasing TRP is the only issue. Give a proper genuine time for telecasting the show instead of that 11 pm time, so that viewer's can watch in maximum number. All excellent actors are in this show but still it is going to off air. I dont know what rest viewers are thinking .but i am not at all going to open this channel after 2nd february if this show will stop.
                Please dont do any injustice to your viewers .
                Don't stop Dil Sambhal Jaa zara! It's an amazing tv series, Star plus please don't stop the show, many fans in Sri Lanka ! Stopping this show would be a mistake because they haven't even started on the main plot yet, what a shame! Please continue this show
                Shrinika's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 25, 2018
                I am too very much disapointed of this channel's decision. What can we do now? We can only complain and abandon starplus for doing injustice to its viewers
                #wewantdsjzback
                #wewantDSJZseason2

Yesterday i got to know that dil sambhal ja zara on star plus is getting off air. This has been a shocking news for me. I love the show and i think it's unfair to shut down a show like this. We as viewers would see good content only when you as makers provide us the same. It's very disappointing that you guys keep running shows like ishqbaaz, naamkaran etc etc with extremely misleading and stupid story lines and decide to end shows like dil sambhal ja zara which for once has a creative and great story line. Please give us good content to watch in our country and not stupid silly ones.. Try making progress with good content. Scripts like dsjz are rare and fine quality of entertainment so please think about it and don't makes us deprived of such a good show.
                  Aditi kedia

Please stop changing the time of the serial in morning slot as and when u wish. U put some serial repeat five time and some none. As eg dil sambhal le zara has been removed from morning nine slot. Pl stop these irritating acts. And let the time remain as it is. As it's boring to see one serial repeat ten times.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful and see that viewers r not harrased by u changing time slot as and when you want.

Star Plus Recent Comments