Star Plus

Star Plus Complaints & Reviews

Disgusting serial with disgusting ideology
The role of Amma and kaushalaya I hate the most .Derogatory remarks about Aarti ( charni ) just because she is divorcee is absolutely disgusting. What they think about their own widow and characterless daughters . Nobody wants abusive marriage, what was Aarti fault if her husband were abusive n left her .
well its so sad that our own tv shows are projecting that the swami's are currept these are show isgetting watched in the whole world. When we ourself project our religion on TV serials on bad way what we project when we ourself play with our on religion then who is going to say good about us? if some twiest needed it can also introduced some other buy why in role of swami and pandit's if it was in some other religion this could have been banned. The swamy character who is after charni should be removed before more negetive abut our religion is shown on negetive? i donot know what the hindu sangthan are doing it why they donot see these bad shown in this serial

Hiii... 🌟 plus i love chandra nandini it's going awesome 😍... Keep rocking and one kind request of fans is... He look great with his beard ❤ and he is cute with clean shave but he looks young and not king soooo can u tell them he is amazing with beard and mustach only... It's a kind request of mine and other fans of rajat... It's an historical serial and chandra gupta story... He is soo cute with clean shave but as a king he need to be with little beard and little mustach... It's just a kind request... He is smart and sexy 💋with beard and mustach... I love star plus 💕💕

Keep going 💜 tq 😊
    The chandra nandhini Episode is beyond infromation.. Evryone knws abama - helena mother is culprit for bindusara mother death. . Then. How bindara is misleaded by them that nandhini killed his mother.. Worst
    The chandra nandhini Episode is beyond imagination. . Evryone knws abama - helena mother is culprit for bindusara mother death. . Then How bindusara is misleaded by them that nandhini killed his mother.. Worst.

Divyanka 1 week didnt perform due to injury 1week least score next week missed steps but still safe
      But sanaya mohit improving every week getting 30 last week they are in least 2 how is this fair?
      So much partiality and biased rankings
      And most of monaya scenes in fun segments are not telecasted
      Divyanka simply is overrated and simply some or the other extra segments are there for her every week which is very unfair. All contestants myst be given equal importance

I am huge fan of the show yeh hai mohabbatien and especially the couple Raman and Ishita known as "ISHRA". It is the chemistry of this couple which has made the show so popular around the globe. I am disappointed that the creatives and channel are sidelining Raman and Ishita and trying to make Adi and Aliya as leads. Well the show will always be about Raman and Ishita and their love story and no other couple can take their place or recreate their chemistry. Screen space has been reduced for Raman and Ishita and other side characters are being given importance than the leads. Fans are not interested in seeing Raman and Ishita as father in law and mother in law and would prefer a fresh story with the focus only on ISHRA and other side characters revolving around them. People are watching old episodes on Star Utsav as they offered a lot more entertainment and focus on Raman and Ishita. It is my request to the channel to create tracks where ample screen space is given to Raman and Ishita, their love scenes and their nok jhoks. Please, I want my ISHRA back, either focus on them or create a Season 2 with Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya only as the leads.
        Too much faltoo panti sirf simmi and param s smart all are stupid in family. Ishita is heroine but this time you show she is fool and no solution have. We not interested too watch this serial boring story similar story simmi and param story. Ishita fail all family fuddu. Stop this serial. What you show in this serial sisters are big enemies in family. Mika and simmi.
        This is too too too too much, please stop this nonsense. There is too many people in the house and nobody care or knows who is doing this ###. we are fed up now watching this serial.

Meri ye complain he ki date 31 march show in show 3 wooman come and she say used vaghari words aap siriyal valo ko kish ne adhikar diya hum nichi jati valo ko badnam karne ka aaj apne to dikha diya aap bahot achchi siriyal bana rahe to kisi ke bhi bhavna ke sath khilvad kar sakte ho aaj se me or meri femily star plash ki ek bhi siriyal nahi dekhe ge muje age complain ke liye cort jana pada to vaha bhi jaunga aap kese used kar sakte he vaghari wordsh how i am verry sorry today last show star plus in my life . my number [protected]
          Ase kese kisi ko bhi bol denge
          Paisa kamane ke liye kuch bi bolenge
          To phir galiya bi chalu kar do serial me

Dear director (who ever u r)

Have u seen only vulgar and good people suffering in your life u know u better try to show good and i wanna see that TIA and her sister and her witch mother suffer from good being taken over them really .It's too much please just stop torturing the good people . i think u guys want to see what audience reaction bring out psycho's who angrier person in the society who don't know about acting right . but u know the same audience expect to see good but not good die in psychosmatic features .and i really wanna see TIA experiences a lot of vulgarity i[censored] want those actors in your serial u better start writing some good taking over bad other wise those character's will be missing from the really world.

You may think i am Psycho after reading this it's ok let it be
            but pls make good take over bad .
            Television channels now broadcasts ots daily soaps on sundays as well. It hampers the freesom and right to watch other educational and recreational shows that broadcast on television. Kindly proceed to limit the broadcasting of daily soaps from monday to probably fridays.

महोदय, बच्चों के लिए 'जंगल बुक' हिन्दी में दिखाने के लिए साधुवाद i

लेकिन रविवार रात 9 बजे दिखाना, बच्चों के साथ cheating है i बच्चों की movies का show timings शनिवार शाम या रविवार दोपहर होना चाहिए i बच्चों को रात देर तक जागने के लिए बाध्य करना व अगले दिन स्कूल जाने के लिए मुसीबत पैदा करना सही नहीं है i

आशा करता हूँ कि इस दिशा में सही कदम उठा कर भूल सुधार कर लेंगे व भविष्य में भी इस छोटी सी बात का ध्यान रखेंगे i

Rajeev sahai
              [protected], [protected]
              Mar 05, 2017
              sura sahid's response
              please upload hotstar serial raja ki aayegi baraat all episodes
              Please serial upload on hotstar raja ki aayegi baraat all episodes

Star plus what u want arshi fans to do...we seriously dont know..we request fo so long..but till now start plus didnt take any any action based on this...plz star plus iam asking this kindly pls start ipkknd new season...Star plus each and ever second without ipkknd, my life is not complete, star plus pls complete my life...I want ipkknd...We cannot forget ipkknd till our last breath...pls bring back soon...web series also fine...try to take more than 100 episode...below that also I try to except...but first of all start ipkknd new season...
                start ipkknd new season soon...Iam waiting for the moment
                Aug 15, 2016
                Star plus what u want arshi fans to do...we seriously dont know..we request fo so long..but till now start plus didnt take any action based on this...plz star plus iam asking this kindly pls start ipkknd new season.Pls..pls start ipkknd new season...pls.Star plus..star plus..star plus...pls bring ipkknd new season...Star plus when u gng to start ipkknd new season...Realy cannot wait..pls start soonMy dear star plus...start ipkknd new season soon...Iam waiting for the moment...Star plus each and ever second without ipkknd, my life is not complete, star plus pls complete my life...I want ipkknd...We cannot forget ipkknd till our last breath...pls bring back soon...web series also fine...try to take more than 100 episode...below that also I try to except...but first of all start ipkknd new season...star plus may I know that what star plus thinking about arshi fans, , , , , why you not ready to consider our request..we not asking for any flop drama come back...we asking for billion people all time favorite "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"..then why are you scared...Ipkknd is very high in Trp rating..then why star plus scared...(I DON'T Understand)star plus Iam very sure that ipkknd will win everyone heart again and make ur channel proud...star plus dont late and dont miss this good opportunity of ur channel success...Pls star ipkknd soon...Star plus Iam not going to stop asking for ipkknd new season untill star plus starts the new season of ipkknd...Iam telling this frm my heart ...Iam not simply telling this...I want ipkknd new season...Star plus must consider my request...I cannot be patient and polite anymore...and I want only positive result frm star plus...Pls start ipkknd new season soon..I hope to see new promo before this month end... plz make the comeback sooooon plz
                Apse nivedan hai ki ye rishta kya khlta hai band kar dia jye ab bhot bardass kar lia is serial ko sare k sare actor had se jada mu bante hai aur over acting to had se bhi jada kartik aur nayra ne overacting ki hade paar kar di hai aur is serial ko kai saal se jhela ja ra hai b bahot hua kripya vichaar kare

Star Plus — Ipkknd

Plz it is so hard to live without ipkknd new season me and all my friends in Algeria want sarun back as arshi plz dont hurt our feeling tell sanaya to do ipkknd new season not Any new show plz we cant live with out arshi and now sanaya do a new show plz bring back our life to us web serial also good plz do this for arshi fans around the world plz we cant wait we want good news sooooon...

Sir i am sunil sehgal from haryana ambala.sir apka jo serial hai janna na dil se door . i request ki us mein se lips to lips kissing scene cut kiye jaye.plz sir bachon ke saath serial dekhte hai . sir plz is serial mein aise bahut se scene hai .so plz sir Or madam plz cut this all scene.thanks.this channal is very best channal.my family is very like your channal.but this is a problem .so plz solve this problem

Star Plus Recent Comments