Star Plus

Star Plus Complaints & Reviews

Sir
I would like to draw your attention to the increase in duration of Advertisements which had been very disappointing. We watch the 8pm show Ye Hai Mohobate. but recently it looks like the advertisements are more than the show. 5 minutes of the show follows by a 10 mnts advertisement.
I hope you look into the mater at the earliest.
thank you.

Hai am aziz
    Its a request to star plus from me and many people is to stop the tv serials on sunday.behalf that telecast the movies on sunday.plz plz plz
    We are not a fools to watch serials on everyday
    We people having more stress in office, while that time we relaxing at home.on sunday we are at home and our ladies watching serials again our stress will more.

My complain is regarding 22 star screen award showed on 24 Jan 2016.
      All the Indian flags showed, during the performance of akshya kumar, were not having chakra in them.
      I hope you people know that Indian flag is having chakra in the centre with 24 stripes.
      This show must be seen by whole world, especially Indians.
      It is such big blunder.
      Yes I agree, even i was about to complain on the same.

Respected sir/madam, i have one opinion about your new changes or actions, because i don't like this changes you always giving long recap before start new serial i[censored]pcoming program is different u giving another program long recap please stop this i hope it can change soon... thank you

Hi amount of emails I have sent you regarding your website which has been removed from UK domain it's almost 4/5 months now I've asking to put your website back so we can follow your new drama but there has been no response from your side could you please tell me what going on and how long it's going to be before we can use your website. I ve also demanded to hotstar which is part of your channel to bring your channel, to, UK as we don't want to miss the promo of Barun and sanaya which will be launched shortly sometime or you can show it on your channel to make things easy and why you have removed videos of ipkknd season1 from you tube

I am happy that women around me - my sisters, wife, daughters, grand daughters, daughter in laws and friends all - are not like the characters in your serials. They are either crooked or simpletons or schemesters or victims of schemes - all negative characters. If you are trying to make them one - your are on the wrong track. I have stopped seeing your serials because they are not far removed from reality - but outright false.
            Ask your directresses and directors to mend their ways else I'll have to go to some legal bodies and seek directives for you

Vinay Pandya

To whom it may concern,

Being a big fan of star plus TV and the drama series yeh rishta Kay kehlta hai, I'm horrified to say that rohan mehra under the alias of abinav sharma made racist remarks. As an impressionable young actor his comment were unforgivable. I have attached a snap shot of one of many remarks he made under his alias which he has no deactivated. I am 100% certain it is him as not only did it look like him but he has photos of his work colleagues.

I will be making this go viral and hope star plus remove him from the show as I will only watch it once he's been ousted.

This show was a love story that started almost 3 years back, it was a family show that used to air at 11.00 PM and then they started airing the same at 7.00 PM also, now how can they show ghost and some died person soul entering into some one's body while kids are watching the tv at 7.00 PM the add where in ishita looks at RAMAN and all picture phrames breaks scares kids all together, such adds and such story line should be banned and 7.00 PM is not at all the right time to air such programs and have such wrong impact on story people watching the show doesnt make it interesting but leads to wrong thinking beliefs and scary nights. please ban this show and story line atleast if not the show.

Dear Sir/Mam, Last year the famous epic "MAHABHARATA" in its serial view was ended last year. But if you notice its TRP, it perhaps had the largest one in India. It was very famous in India. Even till today its popularity is wonderful. But we all have a question to your Authority- Why did you ended it so fast? There was a lot still left. So, it is our kind request to you to restart the serial from where it ended last time. We hope that...

Dear Sir, I love Tere Shehar Mein serial. Bt it is very depressing that it is not been repeated during the day hours. It is only repeated at 4:30 & 6:30, in the early hours of the day nd at night its too late at 10:30. So plz repeat it at least once during afternoon or evening hours. I hope you will be concern about your viewer's problems.

Star Plus Recent Comments