Sukkhi.com

Sukkhi.com Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered a combo of necklaces, bt i was not satisfied with the product. I claimed for refund, they game me an adress to send, & when they received the product they are not responding to my calls. What is this!! This is the clearest fraud. Plz stop these kind of frauds

I recently Ordered a set of 3 necklaces from sukkhi.com but received only 2 and that too completely different from the one I ordered. When I try to 'Start a return' on their website it says it could not find anything with the said details. Attached is a screenshot of msg received from sukkhi.com with order details. On calling customer service, the call simply gets disconnected. This seems to be a fake website cheating customers of their hard earned money. Beware of shopping on this fraudulent website!

Dear Sir/Mam.. I'm Niraj Mandal, Kolkata-70, Purchase a Neckless, Of ₹399 with Order ID- SP17366349. Unfortunately the Product was broken. As I see request for return and refund. The complain was also got approved by the Company also in 30th Aug. Since then there is no further communication to take it back or refund my cash. I don't no what happened with them please help me....

The Coupon code which I was provided by 4 Minute Mile Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. was not applicable to product i wanted to buy on 'Sukkhi.com'. So I contacted Sukkhi.com customer care they provided me the link with products on which the coupon is applicable. Only 4 products were there in the link.
      Each of them priced 1499/-. With the coupon code I am supposed to get jewellery worth Rs. 1499/-
      Later when I check there website, the same products were available at cheaper price. The discounted price of one of the product was 359/- the actual MRP was not even near to 1499/-.
      They want to me to get one of there cheap products for 1499/-

I have ordered one gold plated necklace set for rs.398 bearing order no# sp17312711 and the quality of the product was very worst and does not worth even rs. 50. Their return policy is also not clear over and above they have no proper customer support.. I want this product to be taken back and refund entire money i have paid else i am going to take it consumer court.

If i do not receive my money i will sue your company and...
        I brought an item from sukkhi which was not of good quality so i had to return it. I have returned the product and had to bear the shipping charges. The tracking id says that they have got the item and still i have got no mail from them regarding the refund process. I want my money back asap. Please help me get my money back and stop these fraud sites from fooling others. I tried contacting them but no response....

I bought jewelry from sukkhi.com and paid shipping charges to ship in the usa. They sent me broken piece and when i ask for refund they ask me send the product back and i have to bear the shipping charges (40$). Out of which they are going to refund only rs. 50 (Not even a dollar)!!
        Even after explaining the situation to them a multiple times, they keep sending me same mail mentioning how to return the product!

They sent me well packed broken set and it appears they are taking full advantage of the fact that i am in usa and cant ship the product back because of shipping cost i have to bear.
        I feel cheated and want my money back.

Order sp17166116
        Hello Sir

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com.
        We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you but as per our return policy customer has to return the product back to us then only the refund can be initiated from our end although we are really sorry that you faced the issue.

In case you want to get in touch with us then you can write us on [protected]@sukkhi.com

Team Sukkhi

Hi i ordered only jewellery i saw in this website and i liked that. So i placed that order. I received also. The worst quality product delivered to me. So i returned that product through courier. And they said once the courier received amount will refunded. But yet i didn't receive any mails regarding my money. I need my money. And the order id is sp17163145. And my courier tracking number is [protected]. Please take my complaint and inform me.
          Hello

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a very serious note of the issue you faced and we will work hard in future so that such an incident does not happen again.

In case you still have any issue regarding refund or replacement, please let us know and we will help you on highest priority.

Team Sukkhi

I had purchased 0005 sukkhi modish gold plated necklace set for women × 1 from sukkhi.com on 6 september 2017.
            The order no. Was sp17146656. For rs 398.
            I didn't liked the quality of product as it was not up to my expectation. So i had initiated a return of the order through indian speed post
            On september 14, which was delivered at the company address on september 15, 2017.

I had tried calling sukkhi.com but am not able to contact them.

I have sent them several mails...
            Donot know how to trust these companies...
            Please assure me of a solution

Vibha
            Customers, this is a fake company... Please do not purchase anything from this site... I have been cheated with fraud from these people and lost Rs.9999/- its a truth... they called me and asked my debit card no. and my OTP and took my amount. I am trying to call the no. but it is not reachable and they are disconnecting my number.
            Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. As per information available your REFUND was completed on 26th Oct 2017.

Dear customers,

I am prathiba. M, a customer like you people. I had purchased a jewellery set worth rs. 399, the product was of a very low quality, it was not worth even rs. 100, so i wanted to return the product. I called sukkhi many times but they didn't reply. Later a day i received a call from sukkhi and they asked me my debit card no.in a bad faith i gave my debit card no. They asked me the opt for two times which was received in my mobile, unfortunately i gave the opt no. And they fraud ed rs.10000 from my account. Hence, i request the public not to believe this company, it is purely a fake company.
              Respected sir,
              I sumit nakrani.i would like to inform u that silly I company, they had send me damaged jewellery.plz do action quickly agains that company. Even which customer care no. they have provided us it's not work.My o.no. is sp17191705
              Sukkhi Support's reply, Jul 9, 2018
              Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. As per information available your REFUND was completed on 12-12-2017.

Hello.

This is with reference to your complaint on Sukkhi.com.we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order id or your mail id so that we can get in touch with you and can resolve your issue at high priority.

In case you feel any issue get back to us at [protected]@sukkhi.com

Sukkhi.com Recent Comments