Helios Watch Store Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 29, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Helios Watch Store

Having problems with Helios Watch Store?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Helios Watch Store customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Helios Watch Store

Helios Watch Store Website

Helios Watch Store Head Office Address

Helios Watch Store Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-1081100

Helios Watch Store reviews & complaints(32)

We had purchased Titan couple watch a month ago. We used it only 2 times in a month. There is some issue in it while locking. When we visited the store they said no service available for any watch you have to visit Titan store for that. They should appoint technician for little things. But they upfront say no. And when we go to purchase something they behave so sweet. Pathetic service. Not at all recommended.
Helios Watch Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir,
    I'm V.Varshini, currently pursuing btech in National institute of technology, Trichy but basically from the above address and have been residing for a year. There are a lot o[censored]nvaccinated, diseased stray dogs in and around here.
    These dogs starts to fight at midnight and barks which is a great nuisance for us during the night time. These are breeding continuously and hence the dog population is increasing and...

Colour deffected

Such a pathetic experience from Helios watches Calicut store under the Manager Mr Karthik, never ever expected such a poor service from them.I have purchased a Titan raga watch in the month of August, After couple of times usage I have realized the discoloration in the chain so immediately I have returned back the watch in the same month.And the staff (mr Karthik) they also accepted there is. Problem with the chanin.After that there were no news at all, and they kept the watch for almost 3 months and after so many follow up calls and visit s they gave the watch with the worst condition having scratches all over the dial.And i refused to collect the watch.I'm so sad to mention with the complete anguish and agony by the their store manager's behaviour and their response.
      I am completely dissatisfied and looking forward for a soulition .

I ordered a Garmin watch on 21st Nov. My payment was successful and I received a confirmation email. It has now been 11 days. My order has not been dispatched yet. I have made a number of calls to the customer service. They are unable to tell me when will my order be shipped. They keep forwarding me to the store from where the order is to be shipped. They store is saying they can't fulfill the order unless they get approval from the company....
        I have ordered a watch from Helios store. Tracking details is not given to me, the e mail says that when shipped, the details will come to you. Is been 5 days, still details didn't come. In this website https://www.helioswatchstore.com/return-and-refund-policy the number and email is given, tried calling the number, nobody picks up. Tried emailing too, no replies yet.
        Is there no accountability of orders from Helios Watch Store? Is...
        Mentioned below is the history of how Helios treat their customer and try to force their decisions irrespective of customer being at fault or not. I have been chasing Helios team from 2019 to resolve my issue with regards to my Tag Huer watch, mentioned below are all the communication exchanges. My 1st e-mail mentioned below dated 31st Aug 2020 narrates my grievance which was just half way to my pathetic experience with so called Helios a...
        I ordered a fossil watch from helios online store, for which I was confirmed that the product will be delivered in 4-5 days. I got a message 4 days later that the watch is out of stock and they will try to arrange one. The expected deadline has passed and I am getting no response from the company 😔.
        I think I have been made a victim of online fraud. Sue this company!!🤬...
        I made a order on Helios watch store, no updates was received, no email, no mobile update. even when we contact the number received on confirmation mails..its like texting to fraud company. Helios watch is fraud I don't recommend Helios to anyone...
        I had placed an order online at the Helios watch store on the 14/2/2020.
        I haven't got any updates on the parcel, no tracking information, and product not yet delivered. Tried calling up customer care they said they would look in to the matter, but they never did. And now they just do not pickup the phone at customer care. Extremely outrageous and ridiculous attitude! Never ever buy anything from this stire online. In the name of free...
        I urge no one should order any watch using thier online store. They will show as instock when you order and they will say out of stock even after getting the payment for the same. Very poor customer support and there are no email response. Shame on tata group, such a highly valued indian company merged with unprofessional people. How they managed to get license to sell products here, wondering. Raising a complaint in consumer court and they...
        Hi team,

I have returned the product with original packaging in unused condition. The tracking no.[protected] shows product delivered on 7th jan. I have written several emails and made many calls however the refund is still not initiated and nobody has contacted me. Can you look into the issue on urgent basis and confirm. The product is an expensive fossil watch....

Helios Watch Store — fossil watch

My compliant is with reference to a Fossil Watch purchased from Helios Watch store online. The purchase invoice reference number is[protected].

I received the product on 28th Dec 2018 and I raised a return request via call at – [protected] and via email at [protected]@titan.co.in

The are only giving me different numbers to call on and there is no solution to this problem till date.

Since their...

Helios Watch Store — failure of intimation

I ordered a tommy hilfligher men's watch at your online website helios by the code "cash on delivery" on 02.12.2018. They informed that i'll be receiving an email shortly and this is to confirm my order. But i have not received any email yet. I'd like to know whether my order is confirmed and when i'll be receiving it.
        Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
        Phone :[protected] /[protected]....

Helios Watch Store — gst credit not given

This is to inform you that watch was purchased from helios watch store on 10th april 2018, against tax invoice number[protected] amounting to rs. 127585/- (Including gst of 19462 from retail unit of titan, no f -21, first floor, oberoi mall, goregaon east, mumbai.

Follow up is continously done, but no revet from them. We tried to contact at above address but there is no response.

Gst credit of rs 19462/- is not...

I have bought two fitbitversa from phoenix store 15 days back. That time the computer was not working so the staff told us the person will deliver at my residence the invoice and will explain the working of the fitbit watch. Till today they have not come my place even after repeated calls. Now they are not even answering our calls. I had trusted name titan and i had paid the full amount in cash. Ceeling sorry and at the same time angey in teusting such pwople.
        Dear Falguni,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you.

Could you please share your phone number or email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Steve

I bought a kenneth cole watch from helios pune, which had some
          Problems after 3 months i submitted my watch to the store for
          Repairing as it was in warranty they told me that you will get back
          This watch after a month but actually nothing happened after a month
          When i inquired they told me i will take another 15 days meanwhile i
          Got transferred to gurgaon i told them to send my watch to ambiance
          Mall gurgaon,
          Now i got to know that my watch is sent at ambiance mall vasant kunj delhi
          I want my watch in helios store gurgaon i have no connectivity to delhi

Please help me regarding this its almost 3 months now i am having
          Worst experience from helios i shouldn't have bought anything from there

I didn't get my watch yet, but i got call from helios they said that they will be sending my watch on tuesday (21 aug 2018), this is worst anyone could get.
          Dear Sheshan,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

Steve

We had purchased a watch from your V.R. mall, Surat branch. At the time of purchasing this watch, it was committed by your dealer that there will be no scratches on your watch. But presently we see that there are so many scratches found on outside dial of the watch. We met your dealer but they did not give us any satisfactory answer. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. Ref: Doc. No.[protected] Dt:26/01/2018...

I bought giordano watch from lifestyle recently. After reaching home i observed that one stone on the dial is missing, so i took the watch to lifestyle asking if they can exchange and they told me that they cant exchange watches and i need to visit service center.
            I visited phoenix market city bangalore service center and they told me that its done only in indiranagr service centre i. E hilios showroom service center.

I gave my watch on june 2nd, 2018 to hilios indirangr. Service boy told me that i should call them after two weeks and check the status. I visited the showroom on 16th june, 2018 and they told as its festival service boy is on leave and he will be back on monday. I just asked them can you please confirm if my watch is ready or not and they told that they don't have the key for that room and its with the guy who is on leave.

I am calling them from monday but no response, so i called the showroom and they confirmed that still he didn't return and they don't have they key and they cant check.

What a poor service by such big brand :- (
            Dear Jevita,

Steve

I got the titan edge watch model number 1575qca31 in 2013 for my marriage at helios mg road branch bangalore, i had no issues till last year and i had to change only the battery, suddenly the needles was so free that it was movable when tapped on the 🤚. 2 months back i took it to helios showroom which is in ashoka pillar jaynagar branch to get it checked. The service advisor said there is known issue and will be rectified and took 30 days and it was delivered, again after a week the watch suddenly stopped for no reason and visited back and again they took 15. Days and said it’s rectified and issue will not come back and promised me a replacement if repeated. Again from yesterday the watch stopped working and now all the concerned staff doing all the drama now asking for bill, warranty card and saying warrant is only for 2 years, we again need to send for service and will be charged. I just took back the watch and very very much pissed off with the service and reputation of titan and thinking is that we being customer need to invest 13-14 thousand rupees on a titan watch and use it only for 2 years and then throw it. I definitely have negative thoughts about the brand and would escalate the same in social media if required and try to change the impression of people on this particular brand

Sorry for bing for rude,
              Do understand the situation and kindly do the needful

Prasad rao [protected]