Sukkhi.com

Sukkhi.com Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a product of Rs 549 on sukki.com. I didnot like the product so i return it as the product was of very bad quality and not same as in the pic
First of all i had to return the product and bear the courrier charges.
And now as they have recieved the product they dont mail me regarding the refund of my money. I have written several mails but they just dont reply at all as if they want to the product also and my money also. Sukkhi is a cheat. My rma number is Rma#8668169. I just want my money back or atleast they should inform me when will they return my money. Proof that...I have purchased a product of rs398 on sukki.com. I didnot like the product so i return it as the product was of very bad quality and not same as in the pic
First of all i had to return the product and bear the courrier charges.
And now as they have recieved the product they dont mail me regarding the refund of my money. I have written several mails but they just dont reply at all as if they want to the product also and my money also. Sukkhi is a cheat. My rma number is rma #7f77184. I just want my money back or atleast they should inform me when will they return my money. I have purchased a product of rs398 on sukki.com. I didnot like the product so i return it as the product was of very bad quality and not same as in the pic
First of all i had to return the product and bear the courrier charges.

On the outset, please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have reviewed your case and would like to inform you that your Return Request is already been approved.

One of our representatives shall contact you shortly to help you with the Refund details.

Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. As per information available your REFUND was completed on 5th July 2017.

Team Sukkhi

I ordered ornaments from sukkhi but its not as per the the website quality. Due to poor quality i returned on 19th august 2017 to given address with all details.

Courier details as mentioned below,

Courier name :- tirupati courier services pvt. Ltd.

Courier tracking no. :[protected]

Please refund my money asap once upon receiving of the courier.

Even after 6 reminder to the company no any action on refund of my money,

Delivered on 22nd august 2017 (Delivered data as mentioned below)

Booking detail
    Doc no.: [protected]
    From center: ahmedabad-ghatlodia
    To center : mumbai
    Date/time : [protected]:11 pm
    Consignee : sukhi online pvt ltd
    Tracking detail
    Job date transit route
    Out 21-08-17 from: ahmedabad-ghatlodia to: ahmedabad r. O.
    Out 22-08-17 from: mumbai ro-dadar to: mumbai-kurla (W)
    In 22-08-17 at: mumbai ro-dadar from: ahmedabad r. O.
    In 22-08-17 at: mumbai-kurla (W) from: mumbai ro-dadar

Sandeep kachhiya

On the outset, please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have reviewed your case and would like to inform you that your Refund has already been completed. The refund details were shared with you on your registered email address. One of our executives also contacted you on your phone and you did confirmed the receipt of the refund.

In case you still have any concerns, please do write to us at [protected]@sukkhi.com.

We would also like to assure you that your honest feedback and criticism is extremely important for us. We shall work all the more harder and strive for better experience in future. We assure you that this incident was an exception and is definitely not a norm at Sukkhi.com

Best regards,

Best regards,

Sukkhi.com order sp17128445
      Wrong item received - returned with id.. Rma# d2d9d7f
      The item has been reached to the warehouse.. I have received the confirmation.. Gave my bank details for the refund.. It's been a week i am waiting for the credit.. Complained again and got the same reply to wait for more 5 days.. Where is my money.. Please pay it back.. U r not doing fair deals sukkhi...
      Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. As per information available your REFUND was completed on 14th Sept 2017.

I have placed an order on 25-aug-2017, for these two items
        Sukkhi bahubali inspired matte finished necklace set for women
        Sku: n71788gldpv1450
        Sukkhi modish temple gold plated necklace set for women
        Sku: n71442gldpap1350
        Amount is detected from my account but i have not received order confirmation mail.
        Sukkhi.com customer care and online is clueless about the issue and try to act as if they don't know any thing about site and order. They are not ready to refund the amount detected.
        Hello.

This is with reference to your complaint on Sukkhi.com.we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order id or your mail id so that we can get in touch with you and can resolve your issue at high priority.

Team Sukkhi

They are not replying for messages. There is no order status update. Not happy dealing woth SUKKHI.com Looks like its a scam.

Not buy items from this site please, be aware: https://sukkhi.com
          My order id is: SP17118055
          Company is not responding any of my call or message. I found a number here on forum but that is not exists.
          Here is my order summary, https://manish9-gmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTg2ODQ2OV82MDA3MDQ5
          Hello.

This is with reference to your complaint on Sukkhi.com.we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your issue so that we can get in touch with you and can resolve your issue at high priority.

Team Sukkhi

I want to return the items purchased from your site

Order no. 17111356 & 17111350

I have submitted the return policy but i have not received any reply from your side. Kindly, reply to my email - [protected]@yahoo.com
            Phone no. [protected]

I am not satisfied with the product. The product is of very low quality. Not worth even rs.100 and you have costed me rs.389/- each. I have taken two products and both of them are of the same kind. I want the money to be refunded and the procedure for the same. I tried calling to the customer care no. But it is not reaching
            Aug 11, 2017
            No the issue has not been solved... this is a fake company... Please do not purchase anything from this site... I have been cheated with fraud from these people and lost Rs.9999/- its a truth... they called me and asked my debit card no. and my OTP and took my amount. I am trying to call the no. but it is not reachable and they are disconnecting my number.
            Aug 10, 2017
            Updated by Prathiba Naveen Setty
            I am not satisfied with the product. The product is of very low quality. Not worth even Rs.100 and you have costed me Rs.389/- each. I have taken two products and both of them are of the same kind. I want the money to be refunded and the procedure for the same. I tried calling to the customer care No . but it is not reaching
            Aug 10, 2017
            Updated by Prathiba Naveen Setty
            What is the procedure for refunding . You fake people by taking the Debit Card No. and ask to give OTP .. What is this... I will lounge complaint against you... let me know how to get the amount...
            Aug 11, 2017
            Updated by Prathiba Naveen Setty
            Customers, this is a fake company... Please do not purchase anything from this site... I have been cheated with fraud from these people and lost Rs.9999/- its a truth... they called me and asked my debit card no. and my OTP and took my amount. I am trying to call the no. but it is not reachable and they are disconnecting my number.
            Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. As per information available, a return scenario was mailed to you on your mail id but there was no response from your end although We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.
            In case you still have any issue regarding refund or replacement, please let us know at [protected]@sukkhi.com and we will help you on highest priority.

Team Sukkhi

Sir my product no. is EU[protected]IN which is delivered back to this site for return and get back refund but our request is not accepted .and 14 day have been complete for this request nothing action is taken for this so please i request u to pay my refund back.tracking device shows my product is delivered to destination point but no action is taken to return my refund
              cheat, fraud, and world bestest fraud site chiiiiii
              Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. As per information available your REFUND was completed on 07th sept 2017.

Team Sukkhi

I had received the faulty item jewellery set. Please don't buy it. You have lost your money & time as well. Price of item is less on amazon & sukkhi. Amazon buys same product at rs.299 & sukkhi gives us it @ rs.349. Such a faulty piece i received first time in my online shopping. I have very bad experience with sukkhi. Amazon is really good. Sukkhi give the product other than image seeing on website. Please don't buy from sukkhi for your better shopping.

First of all i had to return the product and bear the courrier charges.
                  And now as they have recieved the product they dont mail me regarding the refund of my money. I have written several mails but they just dont reply at all as if they want to the product also and my money also. Sukkhi is a cheat. My rma number is rma #7f77184. I just want my money back or atleast they should inform me when will they return my money. Proof that the product has been received by them is attached and they even didn't reply any email cheaters
                  Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. As per information available your REFUND was completed on 05th july 2017.

Team Sukkhi

I purchased a necklace from sukkhi.com. (Order sp1746263) they delivered it properly and send mails against my order. But the product which i got was with cheep quality and entirely different from their add. So i returned it after getting confirmation from them. And sent them the tracking details as they received it. But no reply from them and i didn't get the refund also. It was delivered to them on 06.06.17. I need my money back.
                    Hello

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a very serious note of the issue you faced and we will work hard in future so that such an incident does not happen again. In case you still have any issue regarding refund or replacement, please let us know and we will help you on highest priority.

Sukkhi.com Recent Comments