Sukkhi.com

Sukkhi.com Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a product of rs398 on sukki.com. I didnot like the product so i return it as the product was of very bad quality.
First of all i had to return the product and bear the courrier charges.
And now as they have recieved the product they dont mail me regarding the refund of my money. I have written several mails but they just dont reply at all as if they want to the product also and my money also. Sukhi is a cheat. My order number is rma# 6844665. I just want my money back or atleast they should inform me when will they return my money. Proof that the product jas been received by them is in the attached picture.
I have purchased a product of Rs.549 on sukki.com. I didnot like the product so i returned it as the product was of different from the website.
First of all i had to return the product and bear the courrier charges.
And now as they have recieved the product they dont mail me regarding the refund of my money. I have written several mails but they just dont reply at all as if they want to the product also and my money also. Sukhi is a cheat. My order number is SP17113991.My order number is RMA# 7C8C6AA. I just want my money back or atleast they should inform me when will they return my money. Proof that the product has been received by them is in the attached picture.

Hello mam

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com with rma#6844665. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.As per information available your REFUND was completed on 20th June 2017.

We have taken a very serious note of the issue you faced and we will work hard in future so that such an incident does not happen again. In case you still have any issue regarding refund or replacement, please let us know and we will help you on highest priority.

Team Sukkhi

Sir Maine ek product buy kiya tha sukkhi.com se jiska price 208 rs tha order no.is [protected] Khagesh agrawal name se wo Mujhe acha nhi lga kyuki wo different tha Maine uss product ko return krne k liye bola toh unhone bola ki aap uss product ko delivered kr do aapko sare paise return ho jaynge with delivery charges Pr Mujhe sirf product cost return hua jb maine company baat ki toh bol rhe h ab r
    Nov 9, 2016
    [email protected] company email nd contect no.is 9821754447
    As per my purchage no.[protected] i received my necklace on dtd-09.02.17 but after open that parcel i found that is a defective piece and the quality is not as per satisfied.So please exchange this as soon as possible thank u.
    Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, please share your order number so that we can provide you the best possible resolution from our end.

In case you want to get in touch with us you can write to us on [protected]@sukkhi.com

Team Sukkhi

I purchased a ring of amount 218/- from www.sukkhi.com online and they delivered to me correctly. but i want to return that ring and also i have send a mail to [protected]@sukkhi.com but they did not gave any sending address which fore i can't dispatch the ring to them and can't refund my amount.

as per company return policy product should reached to them within 7 days from delivery date but i think company knowingly does not gave any kind of response to me .

kindly solve my issue and send me the dispatch adrees where i can send the product and refund my payment . bank details i already send to the company mail address.

Order no- [protected]
      name-abinash mohanty
      Nov 11, 2016
      Updated by mohanty abinash
      Dear All,

I already send the product to the company for return and refund propose. so kindly take follow up and help me how can i get my money back.

Courier No.- EO[protected]IN
      India Post
      date[protected]
      Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com.we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Please share your order number so that we can provide you the best possible resolution from our end.

In case you want to get in touch with us you can write to us at [protected]@sukkhi.com.

Hi Team,
        I have ordered some rakis for my girl friends brothers and it was not delivered on the day as described so when I called them they said that DTDC courier what they sent is not there in the town but when I checked it's there so they suggested to go for professional and I said ok but that also was not sent even after the festival is over. When I tried calling them the number is not reachable and there is no reply for the emails.

Please do check on the same. Since I made the payment through debit card I do not know how to get the refund.

Regards, Comet A
        Please provide as much information as possible, but do NOT share your highly private details, such as phone/mobile number, credit card details etc. in this field, as it's visible for everyone.
        SUKKHI FASCINATING 3 PIECE NECKLACE SET COMBO
        ORDER no.- [protected]
        Hello

This is with reference to your order placed on Sukkhi.com.Please share your order number so that we can provide you the best possible resolution from our end.

In case you want to get in touch with us you write us at [protected]@sukkhi.com

Sukkhi.com Recent Comments