Tapgig.in

Tapgig.in Complaints & Reviews

I ordered Telecast T30 tab for my daughter through an offer received on my mobile on 14th Aug and the product has not been received yet. There is no response from the vendor for my mails and i an unable to trace the contact number as well. Looks like i have been duped by this vendor but the trust factor was that i was paying through Payu Money. Please help

Ordered Telcast T30 Tab for Rs. 2499 on 14/08/2020

Rs. 2, 499.00

Now the website is also not working

ORDER MS1447
      Thank you for your purchase!
      Hi H A, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order
      or Visit our store Teclast T30 Andriod 9.0 4G Phone Call Tablet 10.1" 1920x1200 MTK P70 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8000mAh Tablets PC Dual Camera GPS Type-C - without keyboard × 1

Rs. 2, 499.00

Product still not received.

Advance money taken. Not delivered and no response from the company. I don't know how can payumoney and other upi apps approves tie up with such fake companies. I lost rs. 2999/-
        Govt. Should take action against the persons behind this company.

I ordered this tab for my niece through an offer received on my mobile on 13th Aug and the product has not been received yet. There is no response from the vendor for my mails and i an unable to trace the contact number as well. Looks like i have been duped by this vendor but the trust factor was that i was paying through Payu Money. Please help
          Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query.

Team PayU
          Hi - Thanks for reaching out. My mobile number is [protected] and email Id is [protected]@gmail.com and these were used at the time of payment.

The Purchase was made on 13th August 2020 and the amount paid was 2499 via Pay U.

Thanks again for your help.

Vikas

Tapgig.in — Teclast android 10" tablet

I have ordered and paid Rs. 2999 towards Android tablet through payu in paisa on 10th august 2020. I received a confirmation email that my order MS1152 is confirmed and will be contacted soon about delivery. So far there is no information about the product.

I have purchased a tablet pc for my son through pay u gateway but the product has not been supplied nor they return the money. Both company are fraud in nature.
              I am also sharing all the details for the same

ORDER MS1539
              Thank you for your purchase!
              Hi nilendu, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order
              or Visit our store
              Order summary

Teclast T30 Andriod 9.0 4G Phone Call Tablet 10.1" 1920x1200 MTK P70 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 8000mAh Tablets PC Dual Camera GPS Type-C - with wireless keyboard × 1

Rs. 2, 999.00

I am perching tablet but not received order details and any information.
                Order MS1499

Rs. 2, 499.00

I have ordered and paid Rs. 2499 towards Android tablet through payu in paisa on 12th august 2020. I received a confirmation email that my order MS1379 is confirmed and will be contacted soon about delivery. So far there is no information about the product.

I received a message from tapgig.in stating that Telecast tablet 10.1 inch is now available @ 2499/- instead of 9999/-
                    I ordered it on 14th August 2020 & paid online 2499/-
                    Payment confirmation message was also received. Payment Id[protected] of Rs.2499 for Divyanshu Jain through payumn.
                    After that, no update from the so called tapgig.in.
                    Till then I have sent mails 3 times for update of shipping detail but no response from that side.
                    Till today, no message received & hence I have no other option but lodge complaint in this forum for doing the needful.
                    Aug 25, 2020
                    No steps have been taken so far by the concerned company. I wonder why my complaint shows as RESOLVED in this
                    Aug 25, 2020
                    Updated by dnamiya
                    I ordered it on 14th August 2020 & paid online 2499/-
                    After that, no update from the so called tapgig.in.
                    Till today, no message received & hence I have no other option but to lodge complaint in this forum for doing the needful.
                    Dear sir.
                    Im Lazar I was book on 10th August tablet t30.i was paid rs 2499/- I get a order confirmation to my email id...but still I did not get may produce delivery...I send more mail to tat company still he did not reply for my mail.i need my money back or I need my product...

Tapgig.in Recent Comments