TDI International India Limited

TDI International India Limited Complaints & Reviews

TDI International India Limited — Bully , Misbehave, and rude languages has been used with me

Dear Mr. Hiyav Bajaj,

No Greetings Of the day !

You must feel ashamed that its a "slap on your face" .......

As i already have informed you about the incident that the "Disgusting Behavior" had been performed me by your security guard on your directions.

After that i had been called by "Mrs. Anjali Saxena" four times within a month and every time she...

My name is Kapil Butani. I have requested a Hoam Loan switch over to Bank of India. In their inquiry they came to know that their was comment by some credit card issuer bank against me - " Willing Loan Default" in some credit report. As i understand this means i defaulted Credit card repayment.

I would like to state that i never took any loan on my any of credit card. I took only two loan from Bank. One vehicle loan from ICICI BANK, which i have paid fully with regular EMIs and i also have NOC from ICICI Bank. Second loan is HOAM LOAN from HDFC Ltd. I am paying my EMIs on time as per stipulated schedule. Secondly i am using only one credit card which is issued by HSBC bank and i can produce complete transaction details for the same. Even i pay my outstanding dues amount on my credit card by due date. I am using this card since last two three years. I never did any late payment.

I would like to know which bank has made such comment for me and i literally surprised to know that. This thing affects my financial credibility and i would request this matter be taken very seriously.

Dear sir, i would request you to kindly help to provide full details of the same so i can sort out issue and make my fianancial records clear. Please guide me how make my record clear if anything wrong happend. Secondly this a mental harassment i have facing due to such claim as i work with one of the highly respected firm on very responsible position. Kindly help to sort out this issue.

Looking for your valuable support.

Kapil Butani

Associate Manager - Business Development.

TDI International India Ltd.

Ahmedabad.