Tele Mall

Tele Mall Complaints & Reviews

neelam1969 on Nov 19, 2018

My son have ordered to telemall on dt. 22.10.2018 and i have received this product 23.10.2018 from bhomiya enterprises, 1899/v-2, ram nagar, baldev nagar, ambala city -134007 phone no. [protected].

I have called so many time for return this product. Bhomiya enterprises blocked my phone no. And no response.
And i have called[protected] since 23.10.2018. But no response and my call disconnect immediately.

You are requested to look into matter & solve this issue.

Thanking you,

Neelam sharma
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

chetankokate1
    Hair Building Fiber is basically manufactured in China and at the start tele mall provide original product but this time they provide mi duplicate hair building fiber which is manufactured by- Herbal Health Solutions G.T.K Road, Bahal Garh HR -131021. Regarding this duplicate product i contacted to Tele Mall executive but they are not properly responding mi they are just ignoring mi since last 10 days. i request you to please take action
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Shitu Grover
      i had purchased tele mall sauna belt on september with the comitment from the executive that same will get replaced if any damage occured to belt within one year. some damage has been occured within this period and as and when i called the person who had delivered the belt but he told that it will cost you 250 to get it replaced when i told him that u told that replacement will be provided free of cost then he refused and after making call to his boss boss also refused to his employees word. when i made call at customer care, when i made 1st call executive had no reply of my ques and cut my phone this happened twice times when third time i talked to gunjan and she was so rude and guided me that go wherever u want we will not help you and no body will help you with your problem and after making google search i got this site. please help me out so that no other client will face the same.
      I am a make-up artist and I also run a beauty clinic alternately. I purchased Annai bamboo intensive cleanser through onlline credit card payment 15days ago and they promised to deliver it within 7days. I wanted to try one and if it works I wanted to recommened it to my artists by becoming a distributor for the product. Its been 15days and they did not deliver. I tried calling them everyday and one girl attends the call and disconnects immediately the moment I say "Meine 7/8/9/10/11/12/.. din pehle ek order diya tha...". She would not wait even till I complete the question. When I try calling back, the call is attended but is placed on hold/mute I dont understand. Would the product ever be delivered? Any comments? I want to approach consumer court. 2500/- is not the matter for me. But how much money would they have made this way, cheating people, is my point.
      Hi, Please don't buy anything through this bull company TELEMALL.I have ordered annai bamboo which i have seen on television with the same spelling but once i received the product the spelling got changed to Anahai Bamboo and then i have looked into the website of Telemall then i came to know that there are three ads and in every ad the spelling is different. Pls look. Then i tried calling the 1800 number many times they were keep on disconnecting my call then fortunately i was able to speak to one of the executive who was very rude and abusive.I called at 11:03 pm and recorded every thing i will going forward to file a complaint against Telemall.Please Please don't buy anything its a fake company.
      Please let me know other ways aswell so that we altogether help others and file complaint against this company.Please post your comments.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

Tele Mall — DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SUPPLIED [Resolved]

FAIZ1968
        I PURCHASED A PEN CAMERA AFTER SEEING AD ON TV BUT THE PRODUCT I RECIEVED WAS A PACKED ONE WHICH WHEN I OPENED IN FRONT OF...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Tele Mall — home jogger [Resolved]

prashant mehrotra
        not working within the guaranteed period.have complained no of times but to no avail....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (77)