Teleshop Teleshopping Complaints & Reviews

Teleshop Teleshopping — change of belt size

Isha Siddiqui
I was buy few days ago sweat slim belt. Now I want to change the sweat slim belt XL to XXL size..I was calling you again n...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Badol
Bought a roti maker (Rs2300) 2yrs back from teleshopping. That time it had no company stamp & no warranty inside the box. The product was not up to the mark as shown in tv. They promised rs990 aluminium wallet with the roti maker as a free gift. But that was a plastic wallet. We called them several time but no body received the call. Felt very disappointed
It's a big fraud company they are not receiving calls on their customer care number and they had also not given proper belt size and the executive taken my order is also not receiving my call fraud company please help me

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Pavan Shri Hari
    I have bought Sweat Slim Belt last week & the size of the belt is incorrect, since from the date of delivery I am trying the customer care numbers (9029000011 & 9029000044) it is switched off condition, when enquired with delivery person, they gave revert that need to contact customer care.
    Now I am stuck & don't have any idea what to do.

Suggest all customers to be aware of this fraud company Teleshop Teleshopping...this show has to be banned on TV channels which is being currently shown...
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Fitness Centers

sikhs Srivastava
      Product was damaged from inside i called that delivery boy for the replacement, i'm chasing from one week no response always saying it will replace by evening or tomorrow but didn't turn up. Will you please look into this as soon as possible. That person is now not responding, giving fake advertisement to make fraud giving one pair free but quality of product was very poor.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

rddeepak rd
        Dear, sir

I have ordered sweat slim belt last week and i have received the product and used twice in a day about 10 hours but no sweat in the body. Since we are trying to call you but no response. When the order is taken in your company will come first to receive but no return policy in your company. By using the product for 1 week by next week the product is damaged. All customers be careful of this adds they are fraud company.
        Any number do you have please provide
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Teleshop Teleshopping — purpose not fulfilled with slim belt. want my money back.

k n prasad
          Its almost 2 months & my purpose is not solved. I have well understood it is a bloody fake & bogous product simply to cheat...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Weight Loss Products

Teleshop Teleshopping — purpose not fulfilled with slim belt. suitability of belt size doubted.

k n prasad
          I had ordered your slim belt on 14/1/18, received it on 16/1/18 & started using it from the same day.

Its more...
          Complaint category Weight Loss Products

har singh
          We have ordered a sweat slim belt and trust me it is the worst product ever recieved r
          Just used it for 2-3 days and became very loose and torn from inside the outer layer is complete but inner layer is torn calling the customer care no but its all not reacheable and your employees are very very rude do not even listen and cut the phone this is a last warning from our side after this we will be filing a case in consumer court
          Come and take your product away we need our money back

torn and loose sweat slim belt
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Fitness Centers

bhavana chauhan
            This order of sweat slim belt came on 27th jan 2018 n since then we have tried to contact the enterprises to exchange the product because it is not of the desired size we ordered it it of medium size but it came of xxl and since that day we are contacting to change the size but the caller on the is very ill mannered to even listen and just cut the call n if they pick up they talk in a very bad way which is not even tolerable to listen. This situation is going on since many days and is still going. And if there is no exchange then forcefully i will have to file a consumer case against this product and the exploitation which has happend with us.

Dsp Sharma
              I order sweat slim belt on 4 february 2018, of rupees 1590-/and after two days use its stitching will pull (Khichna) out and the whole belt is useless and very bad product and i complained 3 times but no response were given. There service response was very bad and the belt was useless and i was totally disappointed from this product and totally money waste product.

Recently Discussed

Teleshop Teleshopping
                sweet and slim belt size
                Teleshop Teleshopping
                sweat slim belt from teleshop teleshopping
                change of belt size
                Teleshop Teleshopping
                purpose not fulfilled with slim belt. want my money back.