Timex
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Load

Timex Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a timex wrist watch having model No TWOOOU904-Y-65 in the year 2020 which is water resistant. There is a problem...
I was purchase Timex Helix Hand band on 2 nd dec 2019 in My native Karad state Maharashtra With worth of Rs.1495 but after...

Dear times team,

I have placed an order from timex website of the product name (Tw02hl15) which i have asked for is of rose pink with slive metal strap watch. I have received delivery on 20th of aug 2019. The watch details as follows;

Orders
Order # date ship to order total status
[protected] 8/12/19 ganesh sai meka ₹1, 345.00 complete

When i opened the package and checked it the metal one, not up to the mark and i was totally disappointed with that. Since yesterday evening i was trying to reach out to the customer support and even chat services but not able to connect to the team.

I have to return this product which i can't gift to my loved one with a drawback. Either provide me a return option or else allow me to exchange the product with a couple of options.

Hope the times helps the customer with their concern by addressing the issue, instead of neglecting for the same.

Please note that I am a watch lover and critic and proudly possess almost all top brand watches of the world starting from Swatch, DW watches, Timberland, Movado, Tissot, Tag Heuer, Rolex etc.

I very enthusiastically bought my first Timex watch only after accidentally reading your Tag line on the web which says "Our quality is our promise. 100% authentic timepieces with service and warranty assurance" Which was very impressive and eye catchy and I decided to check on your so called "authentic time pieces" and "service and warranty assurance". You might call it your bad luck or mine that the very first experience turned out to be the worst & humiliating experience of my life.

To give you the brief, of the stated incident, I bought two Timex watches, for myself and my sister, on my visit to Shillong on March 25th, 2019, after reading your tag line as stated above (Purchase Bill attached - Serial No. 2 & Serial No. 4 in the bill) through an Army Canteen as my family members are in Indian Army.

It was first Timex experience and hence I was excited to use this watch right away but since it was my last day there and the flight time was quiet tight and I was on a strict step counting schedule, I packed it in the bag and flew out. Later on opening the box, to my horror, I was given a used piece (Serial No. 2 - Men's watch, in the bill) with scratches on the steel dial, a filthy strap with sweat stains and the rusted needles inside waving and teasing me.

I immediately asked my assistant to take up the case with Timex and he followed up with the customer care. They asked us to deposit the watch to their pickup center - Dass Studio, F-12, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001 and eventually they will receive it in Noida center & we did the same on April 03rd, 2019. I was promised an unconditional replacement of the watch by the customer care and they also rendered apologies for this trouble. That made me keep some faith in the company, still. Then again what happened was unacceptable and to my shock and as expected, TIMEX sent the watch back to me only by replacing the strap and not the faulty and filthy watch.

I was not and still not ready to give up as it is the matter of my right, faulty company practices, cheating, ethics & principles and not just of a mere few thousand rupees which all o[censored]s can spend every night on a dinner. I sent it back to Shillong Canteen for replacement too but from there too there was no response.

Just to let you know that the minute hand/ needle of the watch is free and just hanging out there doing nothing and the rusty small hand/ needle is laughing at me. This have added to my frustrations and I have deposited the watch with your collection center Sikka & Sons, D-8/1, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001 today, the Wednesday, 19th June 2019. Deposit Slip along with the invoice (Faulty Watch is at Serial No. 2 of the invoice) is Attached.

Now I don't know what action would you take, you would replace it and compensate me or not or whatever. But for me it is a fight of ethics and principles and my consumer rights. In such a competitive world no company can afford to fool & treat the customers in such a manner and think that the company has monopoly in the market share.

I would not hesitate to take following actions towards my consumer rights-

1. Reach out to the top line of the TIMEX Group including the VP- Mr. David Thomas Payne, MD- Ms Sharmila Sahai, Directors- Mr. Anil Malhotra, Ms. Gagan Singh, Mr. Pradeep Mukerjee & Mr. Bijou Kurien.

2. Approach the consumer forum, social media, blogging and whatever opportunity I get, I would inform the consumers that TIMEX is not a brand to be trusted at all. It was a big mistake to invest my time, faith and excitement in such a low quality brand.

Again repeating that it is not a matter of few thousand rupees as I will for sure invest few Lakhs even, to claim my rights. It's the matter of ethics and principles and the claim that you make - "Our quality is our promise. 100% authentic timepieces with service and warranty assurance"

I rest my case here and leave it on you and your sensible team to decide the right course of action towards a satisfactory resolution of this issue in the best of the interests of me first as a consumer and for your own company ofcourse.

Sir i bought a timex expedition watch from kanpur canteen in last may... It has date problem maine isko bombay k serive center pe diya thik karne k lie...
      3 baar service centre s thik karaya but it still doing same problem.. Please do somthing i want to replace this watch... I didnot want this type of watch... So please replace it or fix it immediately
      timex watch expedition

I gave my timex watch for repair to timex menaka showroom to change battery. Cost me 500 bucks. Then after 1 month i found out the watch is lagging, so i pulled at the screw to adjust the time and the screw just came out entirely! I was horrified. This problem was’nt there when i gave it for repair. They damaged it! There was a 6 month service warranty so i gave it back for repair, and after constant calling and nagging they finally gave it back to me after one month. When i went home and checked the screw came out again! I had to go and give it for repair again. After about 15 days or so they gave it back after repair. As if i have nothing else to do in life but visit their shop and call them. Who is supposed to get the service timex? And now, after 2 months i found that my watch is still slow going. I’m not giving it for repair, as i’m afraid they will damage it again. I would have thrown it away if it was’nt a gift from my father.

I took a timex clock A month did not happen and it got worse Water is going in it too My watch is locked I was upset with the timex watch In 10 days, there was a problem in the clock
          watch problem
          Sep 27, 2018
          Updated by Vinodsaini Saini
          Watch

A wrist watch was given for repairing at your service center situated in shoppers stop bpk star building opp lig gurudwara ab road indore (M. P.) 452001 on 06/06/2018 from aatmic tiwari. The watch has following detaila
            Trx no. 6030/101/168
            Date of purchase : 24/08/2016
            Sku :[protected]
            Price : rs.9995
            Under warrenty : yes
            Problem : watch battery problem need to be checked
            Complaint : we are waiting since 06/06/2018 but no responce from the shoppers stop indore. We have contacted number of times to the concern shop personally but no response. Please repair our watch and issue us. Otherwise we have to file the case in consumer forum.
            Aug 17, 2018
            Updated by asheshtiwari1
            A wrist watch was given for repairing at your service center situated in Shoppers Stop BPK Star Building Opp LIG Gurudwara AB Road Indore (M.P.) 452001 on 06/06/2018 from Aatmic Tiwari . The watch has following detaila
            TRX No. 6030/101/168
            Date of Purchase : 24/08/2016
            SKU :[protected]
            Price : Rs.9995
            Under Warrenty : Yes
            Problem : Watch Battery Problem Need to be Checked
            Complaint : We are waiting since 06/06/2018 but no responce from the Shoppers stop Indore. We have contacted number of times to the concern shop personally but no response. Please repair our watch and issue us. Otherwise we have to file the case in Consumer Forum.

Today I purchased timex helix watch from timex ghanta ghar shop of Srinagar kashmir. He is the only authorised shop here. The prize tag was 2800/- and i payed full amount. On the same day when i reached home i checked the prize of that watch on net it was actually 2500/- and some were giving 50% discount on that. 300/- rupees he overcharged me and no discount. This is how they are cheating customers here. I request the executives of timex company to take strict action against this shop keeper. My cell no [protected]

Dear timex :

I bought a watch at target last year that as of last week the band broke. The watch is a expedition wr100m. I have been in contact with customer services and after a week i have found out that the watch was discontinued and a new band can not be purchased. To me this is a disgrace on the part of time. I asked for credit towards a new watch and timex said no. I am stuck with purchasing another watch. Are you people crazy. I have owned over a dozen timex's and i will tell you this is the last one i buy. Money waisted because the band is broke.