TIN

TIN Complaints & Reviews

TIN — PAN application

Pallavi J. Powar on Apr 21, 2017
N[protected] pan application number, applied for pan card on 30.01.2017 for tandav dham trust. No status or no pan card issued yet, no response on mails and the given customer care number[protected] also does not work or respond. Please respond on my querry i had to take it as a complaint because its almost 3 months now for my application and no pan is being issued or any mail communicated on it for its status
[protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

TIN — Pan Card Name Change request not confirmed .

Aishwarya Kamat
I had applied for pan card name change on[protected] and application number is [protected]. I had sent the documents once but when I enquired through Sparsh itax services I got a reply saying that father’s name proof and DOB proof are to be attached since DOB proof was for old name.
I sent my name change affidavit copies old pan card copy and New name election card copy as DOB and Fathers name proof. I had sent the additional documents on 30th June and till date I have not received any communication about the receival of additional documents and further processing...
Complaint comments  Read comments

Recently Discussed

double deduction of pai 4 lacs
SBI General Insurance
The claimed amount did not get in my account no.
against mediclaim insurance claim
SBI General Insurance
Long term home insurance issued in wrong name
SBI General Insurance
Deducted money from my SBI savings amount for the Policy premium without notifying me
www.bdomains.com