TPSL

TPSL Complaints & Reviews

I have made a payment of rs. 885 to tikona infinet limited (Internet service provider) via tpsl upi gateway on 2nd july 2020....

I have uplode a form home gaurd adn payment 205.97 was debit is 18 june but form is not uplode please solve the problum transation id ;[protected]
Sso id is ; 2002jitendra pas.. [protected]
Payment failed
maine bazaz allianz life insurance me premium paid kiya lekin uska recipt nhi mila account se debit ho gya hai
transaction id- P2007151439599315212096 Pls help me and recover my ruppes.

Few days back i had complaint about some transaction issues. But rather solving my problems you have increased my problems more. And now this site is not even giving my mails response. Because of this, it has increased doubts for this site as a fraud.

Sir I had make a online transactions by google pay for electricity bill payment on the 25 may 2020 and the money has been...

Sir
      My amount get deducted from bank of rs 764.16 through phonepe, but payment has not confirmed. Kindly solve this problem
      Transection id :-icif0a9af6306e041d1a62dc82f4feb2891

Student email id :- [protected]@gmail.com
      Kindly see my application status. As of amount is deducted from my account, confirmation msgs hai shown in my phone pe id. But my application status is incomplete bcz of payment.

I have paid the electricity bill (Jbvnl) for march 2020 on 07/05/2020 through phonpe, however the amount was deducted from...

I have made a payment of Rs.1020 on 21st March 2020 the amount got debited but still showing pending and transaction incomplete. Please refund the money as soon as possible.
        payment made for pg course entrance in bhu.
        payment made for pg course entrance in bhu.

I did my payment for my i lnstitute that is 13000 nd its deducted by my account also but its not gone to my institute account
          I complain about my institute payment

I did my payment to my institute but its showing paid to TPSL please i request to solve my problm as soon as possible
            I complain about my payment

I have paid the electricity bill for march 2020 on 14th march 2020 through google pay, however the amount was deducted from...