Transcend
2.8

Transcend Complaints & Reviews

I submitted my drive for replacemernt on 22nd october 2018 its now 23rd april 2019 i still have no response from transcend or kaizen simply horrible will never buy transcend again.
I spent 7000 to buy the drive how can a company like this be allowed nto our market.
They are the worst why the bloody hell you need to send a damaged drive to taiwan if its in warranty you shoud just replace it instedaf of making soeone wait for over six months

Contact Information--

Date of Purchase - 13/07/2015
    Point of Purchase / PUNE
    Date of Submitted service ccenter :- 05 May 2016,

Problem Statement :-

My 32 GB class10 memory card not working properly (memory card read only, not write / delate / format some data of memory card )...

Description of Problems -

My 32 GB class10 memory card Model No- TS32GUSDU1 Serial Number - C[protected] Ref. no. - EPU[protected] . Dt. 05 May 2016, 04:31 PM Submit my 32 GB class10 memory card too authorized service center in pune Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd.PUNE. my memory card not return too me dt. 19 Nov 2017. This service center does not proper response to me in my product. his told me your product not return Trancends company and get lost your product ...This product life time warranty. so, i request too you please check my product and return my 32 GB class10 memory card. I hope please, corporate details provide my product.

How to replace the damaged product. No customer care service. Pathetic.

I have complained about my product twice to transcend company but they are not responding.i requested the company to repair or refund the amount of my damaged product.So i want to complain the transcend company to the consumer court it is the best way to know about my product complaint. Atleast they have to send details of nearby office.they are irresponsible of the products of their company also.

I have submittted my Transcend 32GB pendrive for replacement on 1st March 2016 to -
        Kaizen Infoserve Pvt. Ltd
        402, 4TH FLOOR, J.B TOWER, DRIVE IN ROAD, OPP DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, THALTEJ, Ahmedabad - 380054
        Phone[protected]
        Toll free - [protected]

Even after 6 months, I have not received any replacement for that and the staff is not even responding to it.

How can it take more than 6 months just for the replacement????????????

Below are details-

Pendrive serial number - [protected]
        Part Number - TS32GJFV60
        Product Details - JetFlash®V60 32GB JETFLASH VGO
        I ordered a ram with this company and now its product is not working.So now i wish to replace this product as they offer a lifetime warranty .But i cant find the way to connect with them.So help me replacing it

I bought a transcend pendrive on dated 10/05/2014 invoice no 699 from nadisur infotech (ph no-[protected] & email id [protected]@rediffmail.com).

But last 3 weeks this pendrive is not working properly.. so i went to customer service center..
          1) superton kolkata
          2) 73 melcalf street
          3) central plaza, bb ganguly street
          And many others.
          They send me one address to another address..
          I call snapdeal and get the service center address but the information is not matching..

The call main head office again and again but no one received my ph..

Kindly help me

I bought Transcend MicroSD 16GB Class 10 through snapdeal on Oct 31 2015. They mentioned that my product has a Life Time Warranty. My product is not working properly for the past 1 month. I tried to claim warranty and get service centre. But there is no company service centre available. Then I registered my product in company's official website. But till now no one has contacted me regarding this.

Transcend — Repair or replacement of pen drive

My pen drive got corupt

Transcend — 8 GB Jetflash 500 pandrive

My 8 GB flash pendrive is strat but pandrive is not open for any computer so please co-opreat.

I have purchased transcend store jet 25m3 1tb external hard disk serial number b[protected]
              Warranty till[protected]

My external hard disk is not connecting to my pc. When i visited customer service center in pune they are saying that they will not recover the data. My hard disk is having lot of important data i am not getting support from service center.

Because of their defective hard disk my data is lost so its prime responsibility of company to provide me support.
              You are kindly requested to recover my data and replace my external hard disk as it is in warranty

Transcend — Replacement of pen drive

My pen drive is not detectable

I have given my transcend desktop RAM for warranty replacement.They said it will take 2 months to get back Replaced RAM.Worst warranty replacement

Im Mohsin Ahmed.A doing my PG at College of engineering guindy Anna University Chennai India.I bought your company hard disk on 5th from Snapdeal. I bought it for my project work. When i got the product it worked that day but at the same day night it stopped working..Kindly do the replacement as soon as possible
                Jul 30, 2017

Non working 32 GB SD Memory Card

My 32 GB SD Memoray Card of Transcend make is not working and I want a replacement for the same. I formatted it and still it is not reading in my Samsung Galaxy SIII mobile.

Hello Team, I had purchased a Transcend 1 TB hard disk in Jan 2014 with a warrant of 3 years. I started facing issue with the hard disk in March 2015. I gave it for replacement/repair to ACCEL FRONTLINE as it has tie up with Transcend for the service repairs. I gave the hard disk on 18th March 2015 and got back on june 2015. Accel informed me that the product was rejected by Transcend as don''t have the replacement for the hard disk. Kindly help me with the same. Either get my hard disk replaced or get me the money. Accel has given me a delivery challan stating that the HD was rejected

Above said product ( DDR2 1 GB RAM for PC) I purchased from flip-kart, Which I received part is not working after 15 days of purchased, I checked with flip-kart but I am informed that only 10 days replacement warranty. then I searched service centre in mysore but unfortunately no transcend service centre in mysore . then i found Bangalore service centre phone number and address, but no response for phone calls and I didn't find the service centre place also as in specified address. So please kindly help me regarding this. Santosh kumar M santosh.[protected]@gmail.com [protected] Mysore

Transcend Recent Comments