transcend pen drive

transcend pen drive Complaints & Reviews

I would like to give a samlll suggestion that...IN COMPUTERS THE STORAGE SPACE DIVDED INTO DRIVES..C drive, D drive , E drive and so on......this can fecilitate to locate the files very quicky and for easy for maintenace also.

Like computers pl design Pen drives so that the storage space into A drive, B drive, C drive and D drive and so on....

if pen drive is having 16 GB storage space ..pl divide into A drive --4GB....B..Drive....4 GB......C drive....4GB and D drive ....4 GB....like this ...this system helps to locate the file easily...
Sastry,Cell No (91) [protected],

SHOP NO. 24, RAMKRISHNA NIWAS BUILDING, PLOT NO. 46, 47
SECTOR- 40,
NEAR SEAWOOD RAILWAY STATION, NERUL (WEST),
NAVI MUMBAI
I have the copy of bill also. After buying it, i found it not working. I went to shop owner but he refused to accept it. He also did not send it to repair to any service centre.
It is therefore requested to kindly take suitable action against the manufacturer as well as shop owner. I would hope justice your side.
I would like to give a samlll suggestion that...IN COMPUTERS THE STORAGE SPACE DIVDED INTO DRIVES..C drive, D drive, E drive and so on...this can fecilitate to locate the files very quicky and for easy for maintenace also.

if pen drive is having 16 GB storage space ..pl divide into A drive --4GB...B..Drive...4 GB...C drive...4GB and D drive ...4 GB...like this ...this system helps to locate the file easily...
Sastry, Cell No (91) [protected],
[protected]@yahoo.com
For your kind information the computer assembler does the partition and not the Hard disk manufacturer.
It is not predefined as you think. First why do u want to partition in pen drives. Understand why it is done in Hard disk or computer ? I think you should learn a lot. Ok i will share for free. In computer u have something called operating system. which is by default stored in c: Pendrive does not have operating system. It is as good as a storage device like floppy. these r basic even my son studying in 4th standard knows.
Partition is done so that u dont store ur files in c: that is where ur operating system is. this is not used to locate file easily. I[censored] want create ur own folder to locate as simple as it is.

i have bought a pendrive, and after few month there is an error become in pendrive, so i give my pendrive to service center.then i had gone 10 times to service center and they was saying that -pendrive has been sent to delhi u come after 5 days, and 3 months are passed. and then they are saying that in this service center we are not reparing pendrive so u can go to another service center.
    What else you can expect from a China made electronics item. Forget about it now. Buy another one from a branded store with service plan.

i have a 2 GB transcend pen drive which is now not working, so as per the company norms I went to the transcend Service centre in Guwahati but they simply told me that the serial no. doesn't match. I just wanted to know that why the serial no. is not matching ? As that same pen drive i had taken from the same service centre befor 2 months ago. It seems they are misleading me.
      no replacement
      I have Same Problem AT Rajkot
      i have a 2 GB transcend pen drive which is now not working, so as per the company norms I went to the transcend Service centre in Rajkot but they simply told me that the serial no. doesn't match. I just wanted to know that why the serial no. is not matching ? As that same pen drive i had taken from the same service centre befor 2 months ago. It seems they are misleading me.

No respond from 8months

I have submitted my Transcend 16gb pendrive ,in 1st Feb.Its 8 months .No response.same staus.
      Please guide.

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE TRANSCEND 2GB PEN DRIVE BOUGHT FORM CROM AT BARODA. THIS PEN DRIVE HAVE SOME PROBLEM WHEN I ATTACHED IT WITH MY LAPTOP THE MESSAGE APPEAR USB DRIVE NOT RECOGNAIZED.
        i have 2gb pen drive purchased before 3 month and at this time is not working its purchased my friends his gift me so replace this pen or repairing where in rajkot district please address give me
        i have 4gb pen drive purchased before 6 month and at this time is not working its purchased my friends his gift me so replace this pen or repairing where in thane navi mumbai district please address give me mob. [protected] [protected] [protected]
        PEN DRIVE NOT RECOGNAIZED
        DEAR SIR,

I HAVE TRANSCEND 4 GB PEN DRIVE PURCHASED AT FORT, MUMBAI. I USED IT ABOUT 4 TO 6 MONTHS BUT THIS PEN DRIVE HAVE SOME PROBLEM WHEN I ATTACHED IT WITH PC / LAPTOP THE MESSAGE APPEAR USB DRIVE NOT RECOGNAIZED. PL. HELP ME FROM WHERE I CAN REPAIR

ABHIJIT

I purchase transcend 8 GB pen drive from shop " cost to cost meghdoot tower" on 10 sep 07 in Rs 890 .
          but now it is not working properly approax 1 month.
          on 5th may i go to the shop and say tothem to exchange my pen drive
          they tell me this can not be change or replace bcz its serisl no is lost .
          so what should I do
          I purchase two Pen drive 2 gb and 4 gb, but 2gb pen drive not working while 4 gb pen drive is wirte protected automatically.

kindly solve my problems. when I go for change vendor say out of time.

kindly reply how I get .
          Thanks.
          my cousin gifted me one 8 gb transcent pen drive in june 2010. but i have not this purchase bill. and it is not working properly approax 1 month.
          l dont transcent pendrive serial number plz solve my problem
          [Complaint comments] Read comments

Transcend 2GB JetFlash V30 USB 2.0 Flash drive

I am having Transcend 2 GB pendrive but when I insert it in my computer, it gives message THIS DEVICE CAN PERFORM FASTER I[censored] CONNNECT IT TO HIGH SPEED USB 2.0 PORT and its speed is also very slow as compared to other Transcend 2 GB pen drives which my friends are using it now . So how to INCREASE SPEED OF MY PENDRIVE... Reply soon ...
            Sir
            My Transcend 2GB pendrive is very slow when compared to other transcend 2GB pendrives. My system configuration is good. More over other pendrives are acessing in good condition. Can u pls help me
            My Transcend of 1 gb is not working . And it would we complete his one year . It will be of life time warranty . My Phone No. - [protected] . Dear Sir, Please Replace it
            Why dont you try and connect your pen drive in different port on the PC. The USB port also can prove to be the fault.
            I have transcend 2GB pen drive my pen drive is not getting detected in any system .before this i had inserted into a particular system.my friends also face the same problem after inserting the pen drive into that system.what should i do to make the pendrive work?
            My Transcend of 2 gb is not working . And it would we complete his one year . It will be of life time warranty . My Phone No. - [protected] . Dear Sir, Please Replace it
            sir my trascend 2 gb pendrive shows plz insert disk in drive. what can i do?
            My Transcend JF V30/ 2GB pen drive shows plz insert disk in drive. what can i do? Please recover this problem as soon as possible.
            Sir, My 2GB pen-drive is not working faster(slow), put in the port this message showing
            {this USB device can perform faster if you connect it to a Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.} pls help me, my Ph numer is [protected](kerala)

USB flash Drive — pen drive not working

I had purchased the above mentioned product in August 2010.After two three months the Pc was recognizing the pen drive please arreage to replace The reason for making complaint is I was not getting the covering and also bill was not given by the seller

hello sir/mem

i want to send complaint about my pendrive.

i have purchase a 8 gb pen drive through rediff web site which indicated the responsibble person's name as Mr. Abhishek Saxena whose contact no is[protected].

i have contact him and informed him that my pendrive is not detecting on computer, so plz replace the pendrive.

but i got the answer as i have to sent it to the service station of transcend and he did not know about where the service station of Transcend at rajkot(Gujarat) is.

so plz tell me the address of service station of transcend at rajkot(gujarat) and help me to replace it.
              Hello Sir,
              I have purchase 4GB pen drive in last augest but it is not detecting on computer,
              So please tell me where is the service station in pune,
              Sir give me the address of service station in pune.
              Dear sir/madam,

I have puechase pendrive of 2gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in palanpur/mehsana/in north gujarat.
              I have puechase pendrive of 2gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in andheri(mumbai).
              one thing is that i have lost the bill but i can give serial number.
              sihello sir/mem

i want to send complaint about my pendrive.

i have purchase a 4 gb pen drive through rediff web site which indicated the responsibble person's name as Mr. Ankit patel whose contact no is [protected]

transcend/5110224190/4GB — pen drive not detected

transcend/[protected].Please ! give me service centre address & complaint number in detail.its very urgent for me.So, i request to you.
              Please ! give me service centre number & address of transcend in New Delhi.Its very urgent for me.
              Hi Sir/madam,

I have purchase 4GB pen drive in last July but it is not detecting in computer,

Please send me address & phone number
              i ve got a 4gb pen drive n its not detecting...i wana know where is d service center in pune
              hello my 4gb pen drive not detecting pls help me my mobile no [protected]
              Dear sir/madam,

I have puechase pendrive of 2gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in Chennai (Chrompet-600044)
              Hi Team,
              I have 2gb-transcend pendrive but presently it is not detecting, So i want any suggestion what to do???
              please help me.
              Thanks & Regards,
              Imtiyaz
              hello Sir/Mam,

i want to send complaint about my pendrive.

i have purchase a 4 gb pen drive from transcend's Distributor..

but i dont know about where the service station of Transcend at rajkot City (Gujarat) is.

My Mail id is :- [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my cell no. is +[protected].
              Please Help me ..

and Sir, One Request more that They have to inform to customer that where is Contact centers. And have to give us All information About All Service Centers when we are buying Products..
              I have puechase pendrive of 4gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in Jharkhand
              i have the bill. My no is [protected]
              My Transcend 4Gb Pen Drive was not Detecting and it get hot soon what to do, Where is the service center in Coimbatore, TamilNadu.Please Reply

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
              my 8 gb pendrive is not detecting. please suggest me
              my 8 gb pen drive didnt work..can any one do somthing

Transcend pen drive 4G — Pendrive is not detecting

I want to know the service centre of Transcend 4G pendrive
              my pendrive is not detecting in any of my computer! It has sign of detection by glowing light? wat should i do now? Plz sir reply as soon as possible? i have a urgent work with that pendrive only?
              my pendrive is not detecting any of the pc, but it is showing the sign of detection by glowing light? how to rectify this pbm? plz give me the solution as soon as possible?

Transcend — Pen drive is not detected..

Hello sir,
              I am transcend user and i've 4 GB TRANSCEND pen drive.when i inserted it in my laptop , it was not detected . Sir please guide me to come out of this problem. Thank you
              my pen drive 2 gb not detekted
              am transcend user and i've 2 GB TRANSCEND pen drive.when i inserted it in my laptop, it was not detected
              I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
              respected sir/madam,

i hav purchased an 4gb pendirve about 1 year ago. n now it is not detecting on my computer. do the needful n do reply me ur service centres address at mumbai.
              hi sir i have purchased 8gb pendrive from anupam statinary about 2 months before . my pendrive is not detecting any of the computer or laptops
              i have got 2 years of warrenty from them. i went to anupam stationary but they said me to visit service center so pls can i get the nearest service center from andheri or bhandup(mumbai)
              Dear Sir/ madam,
              I am from mumbai & i had purchased 2 pendrive from one retailer in that proper packging with ur broser and ur name which is writing on ur pendrive but it is not detecting & after that day he is not sitting at that place i think they are misusing ur brand name & they are cheating with all people.
              They are sitting near dahisar station
              So pls look in our matter and take quick action against this serious matter

when i insert my pendrive in any laptop it says insert disc.so it is not working properly

transcend pen drive — DATA FROM PENDRIVE

MY PEN DIVE IS SHOT. I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT DATA IN IT AND I WANT TO KNOW WILL I BE ABLE TO GET THE DATA BACK FROM PENDRIVE OR NOT. PLEASE HELP!!!
                i have transcend 4GB pen drive. when i insert my pen drive in system it shows the removable disk icon in MyComputer window . when i click the removable disk it shows 'please insert disk' ...i cant open the pen drive window ... i cant do format also... please help me to over come this problem...
                I have transcend 4GB pen drive. when i connect it in system it shows the removable disk icon in MyComputer window . when i click the removable disk it shows 'please insert disk' ...i cant open the pen drive window ... i cant do format also... please help me to over come this problem...
                I have Transcend 4 GB Pen drive, i have insert my pen drive in my system, system it show in error message for Please insert a disk in to drive E. I cannot open the pen drive . Please clear this problem immediate.
                I have transcend 4GB pen drive when i insert my pen drive in my system it's not detected.i have puechased it from hydrabad and rite now i am in maharashtra how can i send it for Service / repair .
                My 4gb pendrive(Transcend)was also not working.I think this is not transcend ths is ancient.Defntly we must complaint against Big bazar
                I have transcend 4GB pen drive when i insert my pen drive in my system it's not detected.i have puechased it from New Delhi and rite now i am in Varanasi how can i send it for Service / repair .
                I have transcend 4GB pen drive when i insert my pen drive in my system it's not detected.pls what i do

Transcend — transcend pen drive not works

dear sir/madam,

i have transsend 4GB pen drive but cant work, it was detected in xp and it shows it capacity is zero (0) i can try for format but it was not formatted so please tell how can i repair this pen drive.

thanks,

vikas
                I am also facing the same problem on my pen drive.

Could you please tell me the procedure to get rid off from the problem.
                my 4GB pen drive is not working. please suggest me what can i do.
                i purchase it from naza market lucknow at 13/07/2009. the cost of pen drive is Rs. 440 and shopkeeper say a guarantee of 3 years but even it is not working.please help me it is very urgent.
                mobile no [protected]
                Please try and right click and press Explore, see if this works
                I have transcend 4GB pen drive. when i insert my pen drive in system it shows the removable disk icon in My Computer window . when i click the removable disk it shows 'please insert disk' ...i cant open the pen drive window ... i cant do format also... please help me to over come this problem...
                have transcend 2GB pen drive. when i insert my pen drive in system it shows the removable disk icon in MyComputer window . when i click the removable disk it shows 'please insert disk' ...i cant open the pen drive window ... i cant do format also... please help me to over come this problem...

transcend pen drive — not found service center

transcend company says that i give life time warenty on pen drive but have not found any service center of transcend company in delhi or not any service center in india if any one knows the service center please comment this complaint thanks
                I am also facing the same problem..I cant open my 4gb transcend pendrive..please help me..
                my system is windows xp 2
                my pen drive transcend 4gb...
                could plz any one help me
                ill be thankfull to them...

transcend pen drive 2Gb & 4GB — pen drive no working

respected sir,
                pen drive 2gb, 4gb no working ple service & Ram 2Gb DDR 2 (sr.no[protected]
                hi my 4gb pendrive is not work properly ...its shows please insert drive H so how to recover this problem ...
                I have transcend 4GB pen drive my PC was detecting the pen drive but when ever iam trying to open it says The Disk F: is not formatted. you want to format it ?? Then iam trying to format it also not working and when ever iam going to the properties also it shows Free space and Used space as 0 Bytes..please help me
                when i was insert the pain drive it shows " USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZE " my pen drive is not at all detecting in my system i.e., it is not showing the pen drive icon
                my system is windows 7
                my pen drive transcend 4gb...
                could plz any one help me
                ill be thankful to them...
                hi,
                i have trancend 2gb pendrive it dispaly the icon but i cant able to open ...and also not able to format... please help me ... soon
                by
                jayaprakash L
                My trascend 2GB pen drive worked hardly for 3days from the date of purchase. My USB port not recognising the pen drive. When approached the customer service, the response is not positive and did not get replacement till now. Requested your immediate attention for early replacement.

D.Karthik
                cell no: [protected]
                i also have a pendrive of 2gb, when i insert the pendrive it shows the icon but does not, its shows usb not recognised, please give me solutions for it...its happening with me for the 3rd time...
                When i try to open pendrive.it says please insert a disc in to removable disc.i cannot format it also, so pls give me solution to make my pen drive work.
                my pen drive is not at all detecting in my system i.e., it is sowing installing deice afterthat not showing the pen drive icon in any system my pen drive transcend 4gb...
                could plz any one help me
                ill be thankfull to them...
                i also have the same problem..i have transcend 4gb pendrive..the computer is detection it but when i click on it, it asks me to insert disc..wat should i do..please reply
                My 8gb transcend pendrive is not working. Only the blue light glows nothing is showing in my computer. Please help me to solve this problem.
                05MAR2010...i have transcend 4GB pen drive. when i insert my pen drive in system it shows ... my system is windows xp 2 my pen drive transcend 4gb. ... trying to open it says The Disk F: is not formatted. you want to format it ? ... properties also it shows Free space and Used space as 0 Bytes..please help me
                Hello sir,
                I bought 4GB transcend pen drive.But now when i inserted in my laptop, this pen drive is not detected. Please tell me what should i do now ????
                i have a 2 gb pen drive of transcend.its not working from one week.
                what i do? give me address of transcend's service centre in pune.
                plz help me my transcend pen drive is not working
                I have transcend 4GB pen drive. when i insert my pen drive in system it shows the removable disk icon in MyComputer window . when i click the removable disk it shows 'please insert disk' ...i cant open the pen drive window ... i cant do format also... please help me to over come this problem...
                Pen drive 4 GB is not working at Jabalpur
                R K Mishra Jabalpur ( MP )
                my pendrive is detectedddd
                BUT i cannot open it
                it says i should format and when i format it sayss cannot formatt
                what to doo please HELP me!!!1

Transcend — Pen Drive is not working

My 4GB Transcend is not working .
                Plz tell me the list of service centers of transcend in Delhi 7 NCR.
                My Transcend JF V10 4gb pendrive is not working.
                1. It is ON but it does not show my pendrive name, it shows as removable disk(j).
                2. When i double click it reports an error as "There is no disk in j".
                Please help me to solve this problem.
                My Pen drive VJ V60, 4 GB pen drive not working, so please solve immediately are how to download software tell me.
                my Transcend 8GB pen drive is not working properly. When i insert my pendrive in any computer Than it show one of the usb devices attachedto this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it. for assistance in solving this problem, Click this message.
                Please any one help me Send report on [protected]@yahoo.com
                my Transcend 8GB pen drive is not working properly when i insert my pendrive in any of computer it dosent recognize and it show message of one of the usb is attach to the computer is not recognize for more assistance click here.
                when i insert my pendrive in any desktop & laptop. It no open.

transcend pen drive — not open

Sir , I have a pen drive that is not open in any computer and a massage is seen- "device is not recognize"
                I have transcend 20GB pen drive my PC was detecting the pen drive but when ever iam trying to open it says The Disk F: is not formatted. you want to format it ?? Then iam trying to format it also not working and when ever iam going to the properties also it shows Free space and Used space as 0 Bytes..please help me as fast as possible.
                I have purchased this form Palika Bazar, New Delhi.

transcend pen drive Recent Comments