UTI Bank Credit Card

UTI Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

sonawane vinod mahipati
i gave them mu mail id, in short i did every thing so that i can get my credit card statement as per my due date. pls do something and try to send my credi card statement on my residence address.

waiting for ur reply

vinod sonawane
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:34:45
i nagamani from hyderabad complaints that i dont recieve the credit card statement & monthly bill from last 2 months....

UTI silver credit card — still not received a single credit card statement

Hello since i took uti credit card almost 6 months has passed still i didn't recieved a single credit card statement from the bank not even a first month bill so how come i know that what are all they are charging so for all these months i made a call to uti customer care and asked the minimum due to pay and paid regularly.

Now i dont want this card because i dont know what is happening with this and i am not going to pay the bill because i didn'trecieved single credit card statement from this. i want to close this card .

UTI CREDIT CARDS — statement

i satnam singh from chandigarh complaints that i dont recieve the credit card statement from last 2 months.

UTI Bank Credit Card — Status of credit cards never received

I am giving app. for uti bank c.c. .before 25 days . Still i cant receive any reply from you .my mobile no is [protected]. Please co operate with me as soon as possible.

UTI Bank Credit Card — Non receipt of card statement for last 2 months

Sir, please send my credit card statement via email at the earliest, so that I can make the necessary payment.

thanking you

Lakshmikanth

UTI Bank Credit Card — Non receipt of new card!

dear sir
i received my credit card application ref no:- 481603 on 17.08.2007. but till date i have not received status of my application. kindly send mail deatils for me immediately.

thanking u

r.kumar
I have submitted all documents for applying a silver but till now i have not recieved the same. the application no is 3534721.kindly let me know the status.

UTI Bank Credit Card — Charging annual fee

On 8 aug - 2007 I complained that I was charged joining fee though their representative said its free. Till now I didn't got any feedback and fifth billing cycle has come with added late fees.

The customer care service is too poor, nobody responses except tape. No replies to mails also.

My Card No is:[protected]
I have applied before a month,stilll not recieved it .Form No 3534721.Kindly let me know the status
I have not received the card statement for last 2 months.
This is very kind of you if you will send me the latest Bills of my Credit Card NO[protected] type Visa. on e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.co.in or [protected]@rediffmail.com
Hi, this is Sameena kouser here. I have a complaint to be launched, i got my credit card in the month of october 2007, at the time of accepting documents the marketing executive had informed me that i would not be charged any joining fee and it is waived off , but in the credit card statement i was charged a joining fee of Rs 500 and the interest charged by the bank is also terrific. As per my first credit card statement i made a payment of Rs 12000 where in for the next month i had a balance of around 4100 Rs. And i was shocked to see that the bank has charged me 10% interest and i had to pay 410 Rs just as an interest. If this is the case where customers are charged so much interest then i totally disagree with it. And instead of continuining my relationship with the bank i would like to close my card.And one more disadvantage is that when ever i try to contact the customer care through phone it is always busy, the customer care no given on the reverse of my card is[protected]/[protected].
My Credit card no is [protected] valid from 10/07 -10/10 (card type visa, silvet card).Waiting for your reply.

Plz send me current statemant of my UTI credit card & my Account Details as follows:-

Name : Vikas Adarsh
Credit card Account No. : [protected]
Location : Indore
Dear
Sir/Madam
I have recieved credit card 3nd or 4th day of january 2008 and the card no is [protected]. I have three more card of icici/ sbi/citi bank each card limit is 20000 &citi bank limit is 30000 because your card limit is 12000 is too low so please make the limit better to use.i always try your help line number but not working and my contact no is [protected]
Md Faiyaz khan

Till date credit card not received. May i known my status of this REG NO: 1015953.

Ezhilan
Mobile : [protected]
My uti gold plus credit card no. is [protected] i want to launch a complaint that while joining executive had assured to get return air ticket voucher and IBTC silver card after my first payment of due bill and i have also made complaint on your 24 hr complaint desk for 3 to 4 times but i am much disappointed by their responce. Please let me know about the priveliges
sir
aiready i applyed my uti credit card on nov 2007.
after aii verification uti officer from andhari branch mumbai told me that within 2 days i will get my credit card .
But today is 28.01.2008.i will not get my new credit card yet.please reply or call in my mobile;[protected].
i have MY SALARY ACCOUNT IN UTI PANVEL
I apply for credit card & get message is approved but not delivered in my office as for conversation with delivery guy, and returned the C C,
Please send back again in my office address
# 48, Sir P.S.Sivasamy Salai, 2nd Street, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004

Thanks & Regards
Bijay Majhi
still now not recived UTI Bank Credit Card
SIR I WANT TO BLOK MY ACCOUNT SO PLEASE DO FAST

AXIS Credit card,Silver plus — non receipt of statement for the past 5 months

Non receipt of card statement for last 5-months!
i have uti bank silver credit card, and i purchased some items through credit card but till date i didnt received any due statement from bank. even i have registered my complain with customer care centre, and inspite of reminding them almost everyday, i am still awaiting the same
i gave them my mail id, in short i did every thing so that i can get my credit card statement as per my due date. pls do something and try to send my credit card statement on my residence address.

waiting for ur reply

anup kannojia
372-north civil lines, high court road, Nehru ward,
jabalpur-482001
mobile-[protected]
I applied for Credit Card and all the formalities from your side was completed I think, I got a message on 26/04/2008 stating that the application for my credit card received by bank and they give me a ref no. to use with communicating to the bank. The ref no. was 1366103.

Please let me know that the card may allow to me or not.

regards

Praveen Kumar Nithyananda (mob:[protected]
sir last time applied for credit card bit that is disabled what have to do we want necessary must shoud credit card i am a seld explayee every month deposit 5000/- in ur bank, almost i am having cash amount, ur requri
creditcard activation my card no;[protected].

vikas agarwal
    Iam Vikas Agarwal from hyderabad holding UTI gold credit card No 4718610100148213,I have given request not to cancell my credit card on july 22 so why it has been cancelled and why iam receiving the Estatement every month and in aug month i have done the Transaction how it possible
    if my credit card is cancelled in july how it possible
    if supose my credit card is canceled I have not received any massage and call from u r customer care
    makaloda repply da
    makechut UTI credit card walo ke
    repply this mail immedeaidly
    vikas agarwal
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:32:14
    UTI CREDIT CARD IS THE WORST & WORST ,.I HV GOT UTI CREDIT CARD BUT THEY NEVER SEND MY STATEMENT IN TIME, NOR THEY HAVE ANY ONLINE FACILITIES, THEY SEND STATEMENT VERY RARELY,WHICH ALWAYS REACH AFTER DUE DATE.HENCE, THEY GET OPPERTUNITY TO IMPOSE PENALTY CHARGES.
    PLZ, DOD`NT DO MISTAKE BY APPLING UTI CREDIT CARD, B`COZ THIS IS THE WORST & WORST CARD.THEY NEVER PICK TELEPHONE IN CUSTOMER CARE, NOR THEY HAVE ANY ONLY FACILITIES.
    PLZ, WON`T REPENT LIKE ME AFTER GETTING UTI CREDIT CARD.
    i have sent my documents from an executive last one month back i have got a verification call from bangalore last 10 days back pls go through my application and send me replay.con:[protected]
    Hi, in the time of takeing the card the excutive said there will not be any charges only interest that to after 50 day i[censored] make the payment where as I see that they are puting some king of serices charges and totaly they are charging 1200 every month and in the begning I didt even recived bills after several request they sent the blll I in which it was total usage and all other chages which I used was 15000 later I made a payment of 7000 and was wating for the bill to come of 8000 balance for the next month however they didnt send and after 6 months now they are sending bill of 22000 now and then I get a call from collection department I simply ask them the allow me to speak to there manager and they will say
    the end user is not responding heanse we are closing the call I will not pay singal paisa
    no matter what they want to do its there wish I need clarity o[censored]sage and the bill I requested for the complet bill that how much I have used and how much U are charging no answer these are the silly games they are playing to earn money so cheap
    I agree that UTI Card is the worst. I have a credit card with the credit limit of 18000/- and after using 18000/- i paid 7, 000/- in lump sum to Axis bank after that the card was deactivated . I am not getting the statement from 6 months I asked them to send me a e-statement. They never call for payments. I said until i dnt get the status i wont pay. Now suddenly i get a notice from an advocate that i have 37000/- due to pay and i need to pay in 7 days. What abonoxious card is it.
    I have cards from ICICI and HDFC too but never faced such an issue.
    I raised a request for the payment reversal of annual fees.They did that one but they have permanantly blocked my card.
    My card no is [protected]

yogeshwar
      hi i am yogeshwar i apply for the credit car in axis bank ( apprx.1 month) , also attended a verification call, your person was came on my home for verification but till today I have not receive the card. Please look into this matter and do the needful at earliest.my ref. no iss 789784.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:25:19
      long back, till date nothing received from your end. Please let me the status of my application.
      mob [protected]
      i am shaikh abdul waheed applied for Credit Card ( apprx.2 month) my ref numbI have applied for a card with necessary documents nearly two months back. Office and residence verification have been done
      long back, till date nothing received from your end. Please let me the my ref 737770 send me details [protected]
      I am Govind From Kampsax India (P) Ltd. Gurgaon (H.R) my credit card i am not Resvie

MY Mobile no. [protected]
      i applied for credit card 2 months before.i got a ref no(887319) only.
      still now im waiting for my card.how can i know abt status of my card.
      i applied for credit card 2months before.i got a ref no (3985952
      ) only.
      still now im waiting for my card.how can i know abt status of my card
      I have getted Silve card frm Bangalore uti branch, within one month I received due payment of Rs. 225, which I paid there itself. Since then I'm not using same card for a long time so I wanted to know about Is it cancelled or can I use this card continue Please let me Know about the status of my application.
      Mb : [protected]

Kampsax India (P) Ltd. — Credit Card

I was applied a SBI credit card for past few days.
      After process, u have given me a appl no.[protected].
      But still i have not received my card.
      Pls very this appl.no & reply me.

M. SHAKIL
      Card No.[protected]

Refer above said credit card which has already been cancelled by your customer service department at Mumbai in the month of October 2008, but surprisingly, i got the bill again in the month of april 09.

Please look into the matter and close my credit card account in your bank with no payment due.

an early action shall be highly appreciated.

Sunil Babbar