Uttar Pradesh Government Complaints & Reviews

cpmann
Dear yagi g mahoday g,

Greeting of the day!!!

My self shanti devi w/o udal singh village nagla sukhdev, post neem kheda distruck etha. I have kishan credit card form sahkari gramin bank shakarauli last to last 5 year credit card amount pending from my side. Because i m not able to pay. And as per your rule kishan loan free. But my loan still and five year old. It is very unaccepted rule. I have seen so many people last one year have a loan but they are under your law. Because i am belong from a very poor family and cast of nai (Savita samaj). Beacause savita samaj is not your lavel. And you told any place sabka sath sabka vikas. This called is sabka sath sabka vikash.

Kindly do the need full

REMINDER !

Shanti Devi
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

satish.iitr
    hello this is satish gupta from iit roorkee . i have completed my graduation in 2010-2011 session from kanpur institute of technology kanpur the tution fees paid to the college is 75000 rs. which is to be reimbursed from government. my name is present on official website 'scholarship.up.nic.in' but i did not receive any scholarship and fee reimbursement from government though i belong to a obc (ncl) categary . please give me suitable reason why i did not receive it .
    Subject: Complaint about U.P. gov. scholarship

Respected sir,
    i beg to say that, we r the student of Vidya College of Engineering Meerut.Our
    scholarship which are provided by u.p. gov. not provided by our college management
    to Student.& when we r going to our college scholarship cell then he told me that when
    samajkalayan give it our then we provided to you. & when we are going to samajkalayan
    for know about scholarship money then he told us your Scholarship has been sent in your
    college A/c.But college management are says we are not receive any scholarship.
    Sir our scholarship are due of two years(MCA 2nd Year and 3rd Year batch[protected].
    Sir we are request u please provide us our scholarsip.we are very thankful to you.

Thanking You
    All Student of MCA (Batch[protected]
    Vidya College Of Engineering, Meerut
    Subject: Scholarship
    we are student of DDU Gorakhpur University. Scholarship is provided by up govt. Scholarship does show on internet sites or up scholarship sites and paper but it is not credit in our a/c. It is showing from april 2011 but not credit in our account.
    So I pray to you, Please provide soluction and provide scholarship.

All Student of B.Com (Batch[protected]
    DDU Gorakhpur University Gorakhpur
    scholarship and fee return[protected]

Hello this is Harbansh kuamr maurya from Bareilly . i persuing MBA in[protected] session from future institute management of technology Bareilly .Dear sir i hav not get my scholar ship fee return of[protected] session, which is to be return by Uttar pradesh government. my name is present on official website 'scholarship.up.nic.in' but i did not receive any scholarship and fee reimbursement from government though i belong to a OBC (ncl) categary . please give me suitable reason why i did not receive it .
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Mohd Firoz
      ser/mem
      kindly inform you that my sister her name is Nagma bano s/o late Jan mohammad who has done 10th from shri Dehati Inter Collage Navilganj Achalda Auraiy (U.P.) she is eligble for Savithri phule bai scheme and applied for that but she hasn't got benifit abt this scheme yet.i have complaind to concern department but no body are giving response.pls let me know what should i do.coz i dont have parents and i am working in callcenter and i have to study my sister which is not affordable without help.I need your help & you need to understand my problem,

thanks/regards
      Mohd Firoj
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Uttar Pradesh Government — Very poor state of roads and drainage systems in Vaishali, Ghaziabad

Yarash Agarwal
        As a resident of Sector - 5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad I would like to file a complaint against the Uttar Pradesh government. The...

Recently Discussed

credit card payment
        scholarship and fee reimbursement 2010-2011
        Uttar Pradesh Government
        Very poor state of roads and drainage systems in Vaishali, Ghaziabad
        government education scheme