Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited

Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited Complaints & Reviews

karnwal on Nov 21, 2020
Our Connection No.is RD9F[protected]. The meter wire is damaged. thus repair it immediately so that we can avoid any type of miss happening.

Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited — refund of electricity bill amount and clear bill of april - may 2020

amit1994chauhan on Jun 21, 2020

This is to inform you that my electricity bill is came more higher and how you prepare a bill without...

Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited — online bill payment receipt

R.sBisht on May 6, 2019
    Just want clarification about online bill payment receipt note which is - """"* note : this receipt is only for the information...

adarshbal
    I am 77 years old retired Indian Air force Officer. I am facing number of problems with Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. concerning various charges in electricity bills. The connection No. to my house is[protected]. I had recd. an electric bill on[protected]. I made the full payment of this bill on[protected] though the last date for payment without any penalty was[protected].Deapite this in my next bill which was recd. on[protected], an amount of Rs.16.04 was charged as late payment of the last bill. It may be noted that the bills are prepared on alternate months. I naturally contacted the concerned authority who promised that this excess amount will be refunded in the next bill. However when the next bill was recd. on[protected], not only that the said amount was not refunded a fresh amount of Rs.8.02 was added to the bill as late payment charges. It may be noted that the bill was recd.on[protected] and was paid on[protected] despite the last date being[protected]. Hence it is requested that the excess amount charged may be refunded to me without any delay.This time too I had contacted the concerned authority who told me that they will look into it and will come back to me. Despite numerous reminders I have recd.no answer. Kindly also instruct the authority not to make such mistakes in future.

payment does not sucess

Payment o[censored]pcl not done
    This is inform you i have pay my electricty bill but not to depozed in my account
    No [protected] by transaction no. BBPSUPPCL /[protected] of Rs. 2000/- So please solve this problem.

United Bank Account Name : Bhagwan Singh