Voter Card

Voter Card Complaints & Reviews

shalabh_m
Dear all,

Me, my wife and my father applied for registration in Voter list in the month of Feb,2011. Our names were registered and we also voted in the Municipal Council election held in the month of May,2011. But till date none o[censored]s have recd. the Voter ID card. In the election office in the mini secretriate we are told to visit Nagar Nigam office whereas in Nagar Nigam office we are told to visit election office. It seems everyone is clueless from where we will get our voter card. My name is SHALABH MAHESHWARI and lives in ward no. 11, Gurgaon. Please help us in getting our voter cards.

Shalabh Maheshwari

Actual :Housb name :veereshreddy
    please let me know how i get it corrected
    [protected]@gmail.com

saharajib
      In my voter card, there are 3 big problem, first is my age and 2nd was my residential pin-code was wrong, because those problem I have faced many problem in my life. So I want to solve the problems , how should I solve this problems.
      1. my age below 30 year's but the voter card shows that I am older then 35 years, I was born in 1984.
      2. My residential address pin-code is 700070, but in voter card shows that my pin-code was 700093,
      3. my ration card shows that my residential address is D/21, arabinda park, Bansdroni, kolkata-700070, but my voter card shows my address is- Arabinda park,-D Bansdroni place.113 regent park, south 24 parganas 700093

There are the mistakes on my voter id card, so i want solve the 3 problems.

With regards

VOTER ID — 3 mistakes

1. My husband name is spelt as Sunil and the card spells it as Suneel,
      2. My year of birth is 62 and on the card it shows 59,
      3. We live in Surya Nagar Block C and the card spells it as Sooryanagar Blak C

An early action towards the corrections will be much appreciated.
      HELLO SIR/ MADAM

MY ADDRESS ON MY VOTER ID CARD WROGLY PRINTED SO I CAN'T USE IT AS A ID AND RESIDENTIAL PROOF NOW WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT MATTER

PLEASE HELP ME

SANTOSH KUMAR
      please correct of my date of birth and father name

dks4idse
        Dear Sir
        I with great difficulty could locate the place wher I could submit form for voter card. I submitted details of self and my wife to the concerned official. The card has been delivered today on 20 Jan 2011. I observe following mistakes: -
        Self card; No. TXQ2147056 -Name Appears as Dinesh Kumar Verma instead of name as Dinesh Kumar Sharma
        Date of birth is given as xx/xx/1951 instead of 1950
        Wife's card N0. TXQ2147031
        Date of birth is given as xx/xx/1955 instead of 1954
        It is not understood as how such mistakes occur and why the authorities are not penalised for the same. It is easy to say to fill up the correction form but why this extra effort and expenditure for no fault of the voter.Kindly advise as to whom should be approached to get the revised card issued without running around for submission of another form. What is the guarantee that some mistakes will not recur in the revised voter card.

Biswajit dey
          myself Bakul dey Vill +post ichapur dist Burdwan pin 713363 W.B consistency 275 Pandabaswar .seriel no1038 epic no DVM2744431 i want to infrom you that presently i am marrieed and my husband name is Biswajit dey but voter list showing the father name Biswajit Dey but its actualy husband name is Biswajit Dey.thatswhy before two year i have applied for correction tte voter list and already i have applied four times regearding this problem . but still now voter list is showing the same statment .before two year .for in this problem. i am faceing lots of problem

Voter Card — wrong in voter card

sir my name is chandrareddy in my election card i found one mistake that i s date of birth is wrong . so thai i would like to give complaint on that
          i have same problem

Voter Card — VOTER CARD NOT RECEIVED [Resolved]

MURALIDHARAN.P
            My name is MURALIDHARAN.P, working with M/s Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd., Golagokarannath, Dis.Kheri (UP) for last...

Voter Card — i haven't received my voter card [Resolved]

Srividya
            Iam Srividya resident of plot no 46, rodan no-6, Samatha puri colony, New Nagole, R.R.dist A.P. India,

you...

Upender Kumar Rawat
            Respected Sir/Madan

i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. i have never receive my voter id card as of yet i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matters. My card details here under:-
            Voter ID Card No. - DKY0997445
            Name - Upender Kumar Rawat
            Father's Name - Mr. Shiv Singh Rawat
            Sex - Male
            Address - C-9, Jamia Staff Quarters, Ajmal Bagh, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi - 110025

thanking you
            yours sincerly
            change my address and father name also

Voter ID Card No. - NWD1464031
            Name - Raju Kumar
            Father's Name - Mr. Samr mahto
            Sex - Male
            Address - F / A, 8A DULICHAND COLONY MADANPUR KHADAR EXTN PART - 3 New Delhi - 110076
            Assembly Constituency - OKHLA
            change my address, name and father name also

Voter ID Card No. - NWD1464031
            Name - Manoj Kumar
            Father's Name - Mr. Rajendra Prasad
            Sex - Male
            Address - F / A3 B DULICHAND COLONY MADANPUR KHADAR EXTN PART - 3 New Delhi - 110076

TANUJ VINAYAK
              DEAR SIR I HAVE NOT RECIVE MY AND MY FAMILY VOTER CARD PLS SEND IT AS SOON AS POOSIBEL ITS DETAIL IS.
              TANUJ VINAYAK-UP/65/291/00060074
              JYOTI VINAYAK-UP/65/291/00060076
              RAJANI VINAYAK-UP/65/291/00060075
              THANKS
              TANUJ VINAYAK
              124/B/558 GOVIND NAGAR KANPUR

Jadam sravan
                sir / madam,

I am Jadam Sravan applied for new voter card on 18th December, 2008.I applied at Devi Nagar 1st Line, vijayawada.We are shifted from there.As we are employees, we will find time only on sundays to collect the card.But the issuance is not available on sundays.So please specify me where to collect the card on sunday or please specify me concern person phone number.I may call him and know the availability.

VOTER ID — issue of new voter id

sir / madam,

I am Jadam Lakshmi Sujani applied for new voter card on 18th December, 2008.I applied at Devi Nagar 1st Line, vijayawada.We are shifted from there.As we are employees, we will find time only on sundays to collect the card.But the issuance is not available on sundays.So please specify me where to collect the card on sunday or please specify me concern person phone number.I may call him and know the availability.

I want to make a new votter card and i am live in rented house, so please tell me the proicedure how to make my votter card and what is the formalities.

Kirpal Sahi
                Name - Manish Kumar
                Father's name - Mr. Mahendra Pal
                Date of Birth - 03th, March, 1986.
                Address - Lucknow Road Begamganj, Sandila Hardoi.

applied for new voter card on