Voter Card

Voter Card Complaints & Reviews

In my voter id card there are mistakes. They are my date of birth

Printed as:XX/XX/1990;
correct one:21/06/1989;

IDENTIFICATION NO.:XPH0553222;

thanking you sir,
Yours faithfully,
P.Balaji.
In my voter id card there are mistakes. They are my date of birth name adress
Name Printed as:e.suresh. correct one:a.suresh. address printed as:7_33, mogilliwari palli, harijanawada, bangarupalyam(mandal), chittoor. correct one:7_33, mogalivari palli, bangarupalyam(mandal), chittoor.

It is to bring to your kind notice that I am already Submit form no 06 but till now I not got my voter card Please tell how can we get my voter card because he (B L O) working in my aria he say that I am submit your form in Tahasheel after tahasheel officer work on your form ? I went to Thasheel but no response I am so many time up down for voter card but same problem if somebody read this request so please take action soon ? because I am not a single parson . many people are face this problem ?
    Pradeep kumar
    27 sambho nagar
    Narich Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
    Date [protected]
    dear sir,
    i have no receive my voter card please send me my voter card immedatly
    sir I am Rashmi pandey Adrees 634/20 shantinagar Jabalpur LOksabha no 98 I have apply for a voter card on 09 i have seen my my name in voter list & voter card no but not find card Jabalpur Plo Not distributed card . he keeped card in his pocket
    sir i have got lot of problumb with out card
    sir plz issued my card
    lost my voter card 2008 plz, give me new card
    i have not recevied my voter id
    i submited in voter id application form but i dont habve recevied my voter id
    my address
    Name:Suresh Tanguturi
    s/o:Agaiah T
    Hno:18-1/27 ,flatno:15,Road no:1;Adarshanagar colony,peerzadiguda,uppal-500039
    DEAR SIR/MAM
    MY NAME IS TANUJ VINAYAK 124/B/558 GOVIND NAGAR KANPUR (U.P.) I HAVE NOT RECIVE MY VOTER I CARD BUT ELECTION LIST I HAVE CHEQE MY VOTER I CARD NO.AND MY FAMILY VOTER CARD NO. PLS SEND IT AS SOON AS POSSIBEL ITS DETAIL IS
    TANUJ VINAYAK -UP/65/291/00060074
    JYOTI VINAYAK -UP/65/291/00060076
    RAJANI VINAYAK-UP/65/291/00060075
    THANKS
    Sir
    I have conformed that my name is in voter list.But i have not received voter card till date.Plz guide me from where i will get it and help me out.Thank you.
    i already hv voter card but there is printing mistake in dt of birth n name
    Sir

Pradeep kumar
    27 sambho nagar
    Narich Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
    Date[protected]
    Mob [protected]
    we were voting at saraimita school for 212 govind nagar block kanpur U.p. but this time there is not our name found please enter Rajiv kumar gupta aadhar card no.[protected] mrs madhu.R.gupta, how name not enlisted in voter list/

Dear all,

Me, my wife and my father applied for registration in Voter list in the month of Feb,2011. Our names were registered and we also voted in the Municipal Council election held in the month of May,2011. But till date none o[censored]s have recd. the Voter ID card. In the election office in the mini secretriate we are told to visit Nagar Nigam office whereas in Nagar Nigam office we are told to visit election office. It seems everyone is clueless from where we will get our voter card. My name is SHALABH MAHESHWARI and lives in ward no. 11, Gurgaon. Please help us in getting our voter cards.

Shalabh Maheshwari

Father's name:veereshreddy
        Actual :Housb name :veereshreddy
        please let me know how i get it corrected
        [protected]@gmail.com

In my voter card, there are 3 big problem, first is my age and 2nd was my residential pin-code was wrong, because those problem I have faced many problem in my life. So I want to solve the problems , how should I solve this problems.
          1. my age below 30 year's but the voter card shows that I am older then 35 years, I was born in 1984.
          2. My residential address pin-code is 700070, but in voter card shows that my pin-code was 700093,
          3. my ration card shows that my residential address is D/21, arabinda park, Bansdroni, kolkata-700070, but my voter card shows my address is- Arabinda park,-D Bansdroni place.113 regent park, south 24 parganas 700093

There are the mistakes on my voter id card, so i want solve the 3 problems.

With regards

VOTER ID — 3 mistakes

1. My husband name is spelt as Sunil and the card spells it as Suneel,
          2. My year of birth is 62 and on the card it shows 59,
          3. We live in Surya Nagar Block C and the card spells it as Sooryanagar Blak C

An early action towards the corrections will be much appreciated.
          HELLO SIR/ MADAM

MY ADDRESS ON MY VOTER ID CARD WROGLY PRINTED SO I CAN'T USE IT AS A ID AND RESIDENTIAL PROOF NOW WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT MATTER

PLEASE HELP ME

SANTOSH KUMAR
          please correct of my date of birth and father name

Dear Sir
            I with great difficulty could locate the place wher I could submit form for voter card. I submitted details of self and my wife to the concerned official. The card has been delivered today on 20 Jan 2011. I observe following mistakes: -
            Self card; No. TXQ2147056 -Name Appears as Dinesh Kumar Verma instead of name as Dinesh Kumar Sharma
            Date of birth is given as xx/xx/1951 instead of 1950
            Wife's card N0. TXQ2147031
            Date of birth is given as xx/xx/1955 instead of 1954
            It is not understood as how such mistakes occur and why the authorities are not penalised for the same. It is easy to say to fill up the correction form but why this extra effort and expenditure for no fault of the voter.Kindly advise as to whom should be approached to get the revised card issued without running around for submission of another form. What is the guarantee that some mistakes will not recur in the revised voter card.
            Aug 13, 2020

myself Bakul dey Vill +post ichapur dist Burdwan pin 713363 W.B consistency 275 Pandabaswar .seriel no1038 epic no DVM2744431 i want to infrom you that presently i am marrieed and my husband name is Biswajit dey but voter list showing the father name Biswajit Dey but its actualy husband name is Biswajit Dey.thatswhy before two year i have applied for correction tte voter list and already i have applied four times regearding this problem . but still now voter list is showing the same statment .before two year .for in this problem. i am faceing lots of problem

Voter Card — wrong in voter card

sir my name is chandrareddy in my election card i found one mistake that i s date of birth is wrong . so thai i would like to give complaint on that

My name is MURALIDHARAN.P, working with M/s Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd., Golagokarannath, Dis.Kheri (UP) for last many years. Photos of self & wife were taken for voter card preparation by the concerned. Only my wife's voter card has been received and voter card of self (MURALIDHARAN.P) has not been received yet.

Will you please look into and do the needful to expedite.
                MURALIDHARAN.P
                I am Sanjeet Shrivastav and residing at Gandhinagar Sec-13 house No 63/6.
                Five months back I had applied for issue of Voter Card for self and my wife and had also attached all documnets affidavits including ration card photographs and everthing required by the department at Gandhinagar Govt Officer at Sec-11.
                Till date voter card is not recieved and whenever I go for query regrading progress of the same I am been told that yyou will recieve the card.
                I am really very ashamed to say our Govt funcition in this way.
                Can I be helped in any way.

I live in west Delhi and i haven't received my voter cards. Can u tell me the address from where i can collect my voter card.
                till today my voter id not received.

MY ADRESS
                MADHUSUDANARAO
                OLD HB COLONY
                BHAVANIPURAM
                VIJAYAWADA-520012
                PHONE [protected]
                I am registered as a voter in Sonepat Loksabha since 1998.I have taken photograph 5 time, once paid Rs.25 to BLO. But I have not recieved my V-Card till date. Plz provid me my V-Card or help me to get V-Card

Ravinder Kumar s/o Suraj Mal
                Vill.Banwasa
                38-Baroda Constituency
                email:- ravinder.[protected]@gmail.com
                Mob. [protected]
                I have not received my voter card till date. I have checked and found that VOTER CARD has been processed. Kindly let me know where I have to receive the same. My ID NO. 1560FEE6DD383E47.

Thanks With Regards,

Sushil Kumar Rana
                House No. 157
                SAINI VIHAR - PHASE -I
                BALTANA - ZIRAKPUR - 140604
                SAS - NAGAR - MOHALI
                PUNJAB - INDIA

Iam Srividya resident of plot no 46, rodan no-6, Samatha puri colony, New Nagole, R.R.dist A.P. India,

you...

Respected Sir/Madan

i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. i have never receive my voter id card as of yet i will be greatful to u i[censored] could please look into the matters. My card details here under:-
                  Voter ID Card No. - DKY0997445
                  Name - Upender Kumar Rawat
                  Father's Name - Mr. Shiv Singh Rawat
                  Sex - Male
                  Address - C-9, Jamia Staff Quarters, Ajmal Bagh, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi - 110025

thanking you
                  yours sincerly
                  change my address and father name also

Voter ID Card No. - NWD1464031
                  Name - Raju Kumar
                  Father's Name - Mr. Samr mahto
                  Sex - Male
                  Address - F / A, 8A DULICHAND COLONY MADANPUR KHADAR EXTN PART - 3 New Delhi - 110076
                  Assembly Constituency - OKHLA
                  change my address, name and father name also

Voter ID Card No. - NWD1464031
                  Name - Manoj Kumar
                  Father's Name - Mr. Rajendra Prasad
                  Sex - Male
                  Address - F / A3 B DULICHAND COLONY MADANPUR KHADAR EXTN PART - 3 New Delhi - 110076