Voter Card

Voter Card Complaints & Reviews

DEAR SIR I HAVE NOT RECIVE MY AND MY FAMILY VOTER CARD PLS SEND IT AS SOON AS POOSIBEL ITS DETAIL IS.
TANUJ VINAYAK-UP/65/291/00060074
JYOTI VINAYAK-UP/65/291/00060076
RAJANI VINAYAK-UP/65/291/00060075
THANKS
TANUJ VINAYAK
124/B/558 GOVIND NAGAR KANPUR

Good morning sir,

This is Rajesh from Kanpur (UP).

I am already enrolled in voter list in Kanpur yet i have not received my Voter ID Card uptill now. Pls suggest that how & from where i can get my voter ID card..

Pls suggest.

Rajesh Chandra Gole.
    Kanpur. (UP)

I have shifter newly to the place Nizampet Road, Kukatapally, Hyderabad from Vijayawada. I want information regarding to get new voter card and the place of issue and the complete procedure.
      Please email me all the necessary information regarding to get new voter card soon.
      My address is
      KUKATPALLY,
      HYDERABAD-500007
      PH. 23050123

Thanks in advance
      i have lost my voter card, I want information regarding to get new voter card and the place of issue and the complete procedure, Please email me all the necessary information regarding to get new voter card soon

my adress is
      mr roney george s/o george bk.
      583/4 wg suraj gunj jalandhar city punjab 144001.
      mobil no-[protected]
      sir

my name is rupesh kumar .my address Hno.27/A shashi nagar near gujja peer road jalandhar city. my voter date of birth date was incorrect .

I have handed over the necessary documents for my voter id cards along with my previously issued voter card because on them my old address was printed and now i have been shifted to sec-49 so, i applied for new voter card with my new address printed on them at Ryan International school sec 49-c chd. during the month of November, 2008 But till date i have not received the voter id cards so far
        however People submited the documants with us got it but we have not recieved the same

vinod kumar tuli s/o sohan lal
        h.no.2396 sec-49-c, goodwill enclave
        chandigarh

sir / madam,

I am Jadam Sravan applied for new voter card on 18th December, 2008.I applied at Devi Nagar 1st Line, vijayawada.We are shifted from there.As we are employees, we will find time only on sundays to collect the card.But the issuance is not available on sundays.So please specify me where to collect the card on sunday or please specify me concern person phone number.I may call him and know the availability.

VOTER ID — issue of new voter id

sir / madam,

I am Jadam Lakshmi Sujani applied for new voter card on 18th December, 2008.I applied at Devi Nagar 1st Line, vijayawada.We are shifted from there.As we are employees, we will find time only on sundays to collect the card.But the issuance is not available on sundays.So please specify me where to collect the card on sunday or please specify me concern person phone number.I may call him and know the availability.

I want to make a new votter card and i am live in rented house, so please tell me the proicedure how to make my votter card and what is the formalities.

Kirpal Sahi
          Name - Manish Kumar
          Father's name - Mr. Mahendra Pal
          Date of Birth - 03th, March, 1986.
          Address - Lucknow Road Begamganj, Sandila Hardoi.

applied for new voter card on

sir
            I chennamsetty Ramarao. I received voter card but my photo change and my date of bith not enter. please corrcet my date of birth 16 th june, 1960. I send to correct photo and date of birth to our municipal corporation office .GUNTUR. since one month back but not recieved any cord . my cord no 156/655. NDX0010009

1. my wife same above problem. cord no 156/656 NDX0010025. Chennamsetty suseela.D O B 15 Th february, 1967.
            2. my doughter Chennamsetty sravani cord no 156/657 NDX0010058.These also same problem. Date of birth 9th August, 1989.
            we sbumitted correct photo and date of birth. please send it as early as possible.
            I have got the voter id card.But my name is printed wrongly.Please check it once and reply to my mail.
            thanking you sir,
            ia have applayed for voter id 3 to 5 times then ihad not received

thaning u

i, Manish Sharma resident of 104, 105, gali no.17, Pratap Nagar, Mayur Vihar, phase 1, Delhi 91, is having spelling mistake in my name in voter card. "Maneesh Sharma", written in place of "Manish Sharma". I had once marked that mistake while filling the final form.. but the result was same... i m facing many problems in applying for passport and visa, as i m a student and i have to go abroad for further studies.

please kindly understand my problem and solve it as soon as possible.. thank you!!!

dear sir /madam
                i did not recieve my voter id card. i have completed my photograph by your's representative at location Green Park new Delhi.pls. conform my voter id card status as early as possible.

Thanx®ards
                Varun Jain
                D-9, 1st Floor,
                Green Park Extension
                New Delhi-110016

election commision person put our address wrong in voting id we said that that is not our home address but they have no listion on our words, with many view they said this wrong address is your
                  then what we have we don't recieve any voting slip at our address who is responsible for this plz give me my correct address i think election commitoin may help me

Voter Card — Lost of Voter Card [Resolved]

my voter card has been lost,
                    please guide me to obtain that back...

Thanx...