West Bengal Medical Councail

West Bengal Medical Councail Complaints & Reviews

Today i am going to visit that clinic due to my mother ear pain problem before doctor visit time to book appointment. But there resepsonist and his staff doing very bad behaviour . So i want to take a proper action against him as soon as possible.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Wrong medicines were given to a patient suffering from leg pain and instead was provided with pneumonia medicines doctor still denies to accept his mistake and rather threatens us by making police calls and is not liable for patient's deteriorating health
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My father is hospitalized at cmri.. I made a application to provide medicine outside registered pharmacy to medical super.. Bt he rejected my application. It will reduce my expesnse of treatment of my father.. I have seen some rules and laws of medical council of india that hospital could not force anyone to buy medicine form their pharmacy... But cmri hospital authority violate the laws
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My mother is currently admitted in the mission hospital durgapur. I have been making rounds to the hospital everyday traveling from dhanbad. Whenever i ask on the progress with the doctor he does not give any update and gets updated with my questions on the same. I have been checking the report and do not see any improvement. Doctor is very much rude and unprofessional as sometimes he shouts at me whenever i ask for any updat as to why is my mother not getting discharged if there is no treatment going on. Please help
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I went there on november 8, 2018 at about 8:30 pm in emergency department of mahamaya hospital at uttarpara hooghly, sakherbazar area with my father (Patient) as he was suddenly suffering with hemarej in eye. I person was on duty (As doctor, without apron & any medical instrument). He did nothing except informing me that they are not having any eye instrument, so they can't do any thing, even not provided any primary treatment also to a 69 year aged person. & forced me to take away my patient.
          Me and my mother go to Katwa hospital for my mother knee pain. We visit Katwa hospital's outdoor doctor Arnab Chaudhary. When I some questions for this problem than he not talk well and not good checkup but when we go to his private chamber than he talk very well and check up. I want to request to you as soon as possible to solve our problem.
          7765's reply, Jun 14, 2019
          I want to complain a doctor in Katwa hospital whose name Arnab Choudhury. He not talk and check up well his patient at hospital but he talk and check up well done his patient in his private chamber
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Myself anirban roy visited cmri kolkata on 26/10/2018 for neurological treatment. I was examined by dr kallol k dey for the same. Cmri fixed my next appointment to (To show the reports) on 30/10/2018 at 1430 hrs with a confirmation sms. Accordingly when i came for review on 30/10/2018 around 1400 hrs i was charged again with rs 600 to show the reports which was prescribed on 26/10/2018, also time for review changed to 2030hrs. I have not received any proper explanations in this regard. My humble request take necessary steps for these type of harassment related to money and time.

Anirban roy

I went there on september 13 at about 8:30pm in emergency department
              I have inflammation in my thumb. I lady doctor was on duty there. She prescribed only paracetamol which obviously can't stop that inflammatory reaction, it can just reduce my pain to some extent
              Hence i revisited there and asked them whether paracet3 alone is sufficient?
              The answered nothing and refuse to say the name of that lady doctor
              Even they don't provide prescription in proper format.
              I think they are doing something else with antibiotics hence not prescribing antibiotics where required
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi i ashok singh my 2 and half years old he suffering from blood infection and urinary tract infection,,, i admitted in north bengal medical hospital at the time of addmissition doctors chek up and get him infection. After one or two day no any one chek up eithwr doctors or sister i called them the patients fever is very high 104 cc but no any one can heard me...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 26.jun 2018, We got a reference and visited to Dr Debottam Bandyopadhyay : regd no 58032. We thought that my wife who was suffering with some problem .. could be gastrology related, When he checked and precribed for immediate tests and wanted to do endoscopy etc very fast. 2nd day we had to do test for more than 5k in medica, when we visited him again in AMRI mukundapur .. he got the information through us that the reports are all ok, he was then very keen to endoscopy immediately .. my wife could show much interest to do that and next day when we visited our local doctor, , He said the symtom is simple case of costochondritis.. our local doctor immediately ask us to stop the medicine of dr debottam and now She is almost cure ..
                  Why doctor dont ask wait for 2-3 days and ask for test . why doctor like debottam couldnot diginise the problem at the 1st place, where will common people go if all doctor want to earn money out of their own fees and out of all the unnecessary test and medicine commission ..
                  Yes I agree, Dr debottom bandopadhyay, gastro of amri in not good Dr. I also suffered because of him. I lost my wife.. somit bagra.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My father admit for stomach pain and loose bowles.. So this case i admit him jalpaiguri super specialty hospitel.. But after one day patient condition is same and must dengurous is house keeping service... Bed small every where and dirty atmosphier... Toilet is so dirty... And the nurse came very late when we call her.. Sir if we complain then they mis behave with us besically house keepar.. We think now west bengal government medical service is good but this atmosphere proofe me wrong... Sir we are not animale if we then must tolaret this... Hope your best and immideat suport.. Thank you.
                    May 22, 2018