West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation

West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews

To sir
I am suvendu goswami, b. A pass, computer known poor person. I live in bongaon, north 24 parganas, state west bengal also i have experience more than 10 years in government officials job, election duty, emergency duty motor vehicle enforcement duty, law and order maintain with the administration, i work during natural disaster as a civil defence volunteer under bongaon s d o office bongaon civil defence organization, government of west bengal. I want a job for survive me my family. You need many worker all time. I see many worker works with you. I want to be one of them. So kindly give me any type of job like permanent, contractual, casual type job in your ends. Please give me a job. I have condactor & lmv license.
Please give me reply.
Suvendu goswami
Ph. [protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Aug 30, 2020
Updated by Suvoliton
To sir
I am Suvendu Goswami, B.A pass, computer known poor person. I live in Bongaon, NORTH 24 PARGANAS, STATE WEST BENGAL Also I have experience more than 10 years in government officials job, election duty, emergency duty motor vehicle enforcement duty, Law and order maintain with the administration, I work during natural disaster as a civil defence volunteer under BONGAON S D O OFFICE BONGAON CIVIL DEFENCE ORGANIZATION, GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL. I want a job for survive me my family. You need many worker all time.I see many worker works with you. I want to be one of them . So Kindly give me any type of job like permanent, contractual, casual type job in your ends. Please give me a job. I have condactor & LMV license.
Please give me reply.
Suvendu Goswami
Ph. [protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

This is to bring to your notice that i availed a s24 bus on 01/02/2020 from strand road at around 3:15 pm towards howrah,...
    +1 videos

I boarded the blue bus 04e 4600 from silverspring to go to gariahat just few minutes ago andi handed over a 100 rupee note to the conductor who instead of requesting for change ordered me to give change, when i said i don't have he said bus e othen kyano change na thakle, i said tahole amake neme jete hobe porer stoppage, he said hyan tai korun, again i said ektu dekhun, he said hobe na bollam toh, neme jaan! I was astonished to see such rude behaviour of a conductor in a govt. Bus! While getting down i said bus e likhe rakhun, khuchro nahole uthben na, he said aapni namun, gyan dite hobe na! Kolkatake london banate gele aage manosikota thik korun, customer service er training din.

While traveling from lords more to sdf a bus conductor age around 20 to 30 years of old unable to provide the change of 100 of my friend. I asked the conductor to return the rs 100 to my friend & provide a rs 200 note and asked him to cut 70 rupees rs35*2 he provided a change of rs30 & stated that he provided rs 100. Please hire educated conductor.

I am standing at kalikapur bus stop, when s24 bus coming from patuli and i was trying to stop the bus by puts my hands up, but the bus driver took full speed and passed the stoppage without giving received the passengers. For ref bus no 2164, due to too much speed i didn't saw the full number of the bus. It was aound 8:37pm saturday 21st september 2019. The bus service is for public and they didn't give a damn about it then what is the reason for running a public transport services?

I have seen a ac 37 bus coming from garia to barasat on pathadisha app. For ref bus no wb07j0787. I am waiting at panchannagram for that bus. But at the time it was passing panchannagram a barasat garia bus was standing at the bus stop. So ac 37 take the right side of the road and passed the stopage without giving a stop. The bus service is for public and they didn't give a damn about it then what is the reason for running a public transport services.

Sir, me and my brother is a daily passenger of AC52 WB051570, time 11:31 am, my brother school is in behala shakerbajar so everyday we travel through this bus and we give1 ticket fare of rs 25 bcoz my brother is handicapped so in govt bus his ticket was free, other conductor of this bus took one fare but today the conductor who was in duty he was harsh and shown rude behavior to us as we complaint him why he has taken 2 fare which is around rs 50 he is been very rude to us. Plz take action against this type of conductor who make joke of govt rule and behave like animals with passengers
            The conductor of AC24A WB051963 takes money from the the students of Delhi Public school ruby park without giving tickets. Please look into this mater .

Bus from jhargram to midnapore named pothjatra and bus number wb329a5852 took rs40 from guptomoni to midnapore instead of taking rs25 and kept on arguing when asked for fare chart. Please do the needful against this type of buses. They are charging 60% extra fare from each passengers as there is rule for private buses and government buses to charge the fare according to fare chart but they are breaking the rule of government.

Karunamoyee to asansol wbtc 2:45 pm bus arrived at baguiati 3:15pm on 28 june 2019.
                I ask the conductor is it 2:45 bus he ask me without a reply do u have a ticket i said yes and he replied no this is not the bus. Later i come to know that was the bus which denied my board. I have even seen people with no tickets getting on the bus from baguiati. Its a shame for wbtc that when i contact the service provider they were so rude and behaved like there was no bus at baguiati.

I want my refund as in this case i didn't miss it they denied my boarding.

Ac50a late on regular basis in office time there is a lot of people who is dependent on this bus from Bally to garia. On regular basis this bus get late there is a high requirement of having a Ac bus on this route and only two buses are available but AC 50A is being late on regularly by result of this gernal public have to suffer a lot. Kindly take a necessary action on urgent basis