Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]

Having problems with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Website

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Head Office Address

Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai
Dharwad
Dharwad District
Karnataka

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] reviews & complaints(2999)

Dear Sir/madam,

I, Poornesh D, residing in 680, Priyadarshini Nilaya, 1st Main Road, H D Kote-571114. Myself and my driving was travelling from Mysore to Kote on 30.01.2023 completing eye surgery. I was travelling in the speed limit between 60 to 70 Kmph which might have saved our lives.

The driver after refilling diesel in one of the private petrol bunk he just entered the main road without seeing both sections...
ದಿನಾಂಕ 30/01/2023 ರ ಬೆಳಗ್ಗೆ 7:00 ಗಂಟೆಗೆ ಹೊರಡು ವ ರಾಣೇಬೆನ್ನೂರ್ ಶಿಕಾರಿಪುರ KSRTC ವಾಯುವ್ಯಾ ರಸ್ತೆ ಸಾರಿಗೆ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ ಬಸ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ನಾನು ಪ್ರಯಾಣಿಸಿದ್ದು ಆ ಬಸ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾರ್ಯನಿರ್ವಹಿಸುವ ಕಂಡಕ್ಟರ್ ಶ್ರೀಮತಿ...

Jan 20, night around 10 20 me and my friend was standing in kundanahalli bus stop, it was a bus stop and heavy traffic time .This bus didn't stop and kept moving, as it was traffic all the vehicles were moving in inches.
we walked 0.5km in side pavement to get this bus and asked bus conductor about our destination place, he didn't give any response .very frustrated with this conductor .this bus stopped in next stop and we got inside the bus. we asked about our destination place, still no response, he just got the money and gave ticket. Later he started sleeping.
very stressfull with this type of conductor who didn't give response and who made us to walk even though it was a bus stop he didn't stop the bus.

bus details ---- KA 57
F-2757

Hello sir,
    I have catched bus from Dharwad bus stop to Alanavar, Bus is running from Hubli to Punaji KA 25 F 0833. Conductor told bus won't go inside Alanavar bus stop, and he taken money but not given ticket 46/-. mid night 12:30 they left me on middle of the toad, if any one of your family members traveling means you people do the same? and they thought I will acknowledge ticket for complaint that's why not given ticket. they do theft company money, and they protest for salary hike. Worst service.

The ksrtc bus driver was rash, rude and used vulgar words. The location was near Nayandahalli, Bengaluru. The time was around 2pm. Just by fraction of second we missed crashing. The bus number goes like KA 42 F 2108. The public never need such illiterate driver.

Ka 57 F 4348 Bangalore to Pavagada bus .Respected sir, conductor of the above mentioned bus instead of balancing the public today in bus though there was place in the center of the bus he is quaraling with public stating that there is no place or else you go ahead.Sir as you know today is important day for teachers to be in time for republic day and this bus is 20 min late also and this late becomes punishable for we teachers .pls take some action during these important days .it's a request.

KIA-15 bus driver is a rash driver.
          Fought with many other car drivers.
          I boarded bus at 4.42 PM at ITPL on[protected].

Dear sir in chikkamangaluru kadur ### TC was totally irresponsible and unfit for that post because he doesn't providing a single information to any passenger and loudly shouting on people today he cancelled 16&17 number bus which was traveling kadur to shimogga don't having a single reason and i asked him sir when was shimogga bus will come he said go and wait until the bus will come and i asked him sir can you tell me the reason of bus cancellation then they saying hey who are you to asking that and loudly shouting on me it goes on 30 minutes conversation the main thing is am working in media then also the kadur ### TC was behaving like this then what about common people please take a serious action on him thank you

Their is stop near tiptur called IB circle its around 2km from main busstand. Their is stop in IB circle also but conductor refused to stop. Because of that i need to walk around 2km at night 9 oclock.

I had booked a bus ticket in ksrtc online and made the payment via billdesk through Paytm. The money got deducted from account, but ticket is not generated in ksrtc online website.
                Transaction Reference No.: OB10507743
                Total Ticket amount.: 572

Sir, I travel daily from Moodubidire to Ujire for study purpose. I catch the bus at Kodangallu (also called as Mahaveera college bus stand), 3kms away from Moodubidire (Moodubidre - belthangadi road). On evenings, some of the conductors argue that they can't stop the bus at Mahaveera college even, when it is officially considered as a bus stand. Sometimes, they talk rudely and scold the passengers. On 19/1/2023 Thursday, the bus which travels to Udupi dropped me off at Moodubidre city. Then I payed for an auto to return to home. As a student I pay 1050 Rs/- to bus pass. Then I have to pay extra to return to home. Is it worthy? Sir, I request you that please take some action regarding this issue. I hope that Government consider the problems of layman and respond to it.

Ka07F1798 bus travels from kolar gold field to chennai 18.1.2023 10.30 pm conductor and driver drunk so I'm afraid of traveling I came back to home please raise the complain on them 45 passenger or traveling (conductor number ‪[protected]‬) my ticket details (KSRTC Bus PNR: J91667067, DOJ: 18-Jan-2023 22:30, 2030KLRCHN, Bus No : KA 07 F-1798, Crew Mobile No: [protected]. Happy Journey. From MKSRTC)

I would like to raise a complaint about the public Toilets in the KSRTC Kolar Bus stand.
                      The Toilets were locked at around 8:30 am.
                      This is a huge inconvenience.
                      Aren't the government supposed to maintain such things? Why isn't random inspection checks conducted?
                      What's the use of swachh Bharat campaign if there are such negligences?

Today[protected] did a online booking through ksrtc portal. Initially the boarding time was 12:20 pm but it arrived on 1:45 pm, when I asked the conductor he said it is a different bus but I received an sms around 12 Pm sating the same bus number( f 2109) the conductor attitude was rude and he was literally shouting at everyone saying that he is an govt employee a common public can not do anything.

Near Bidar railway crossing one krtc bus didn't follow the rules, instead of waiting in a queue it crosses all vehicles and went near gate .The road near gate is 2 way road and it causes road block to other side of vehicles . Vehicle number is Ka 38 f1102. This incident took place on 13 January 2023.. early morning at 3.30 pm.. I kindly request to take action on this driver.

I have booked tickets to mantralaya on 21st of January. The payment was successful and tickets was booked. But I didn't got tickets to mail or phone. Pls resolve the issues.

With reference to the above subject the registered owner had applied for noc through contactless services and the application was randomly generated to ARTO BHALKI and it was approved by Arto Bhalki .At present when the registered owner submitted the above noc for change of address in Odissa Rto there is an error.(Attachment Enclosed), hence we request you to solve the above issue so that the owner can register the vehicle in Odissa RTO.Please find the attachment.

Navo bus stop aguva modale bus valage yerida ke namanu byutida adake navo sum edivi Adare avanu natak madabe ni halanu muritini anda adake navo yak muriti anta kelidake bus valage Nana coler hididu ba ninu kelage nodkol tini anta edhare navo andivi nivo bus door haki yaru kuta hatuvo dila andivi Adare avaru Nana manasu andidare. E Bus kalaburagi S.B.NAKA TO NIBARGAGE hogutade DATE 10/01/2023

Hello sir I am k s archan kumar from kadukothanahalli maddur taluk mandya district pincode 571422 my villagers have a daily problems with the k s r t c bus which is not regular timings and it will come once a week or 15days per once thats why in my village all peoples those were going to schools collegers passengers suffers to have not going to their work intime so kindley request to M.D of the headtoffice K.S.R.T.C to solve the issue immediatly
                                  route no :80 kirugavalu to kadukothanahalli to banglore

Hello sir we are from kadukothanahalli villagers maddur tq mandya dist 571422 my villagers have daily problems with the k s r t c bus which is not regular timming arrivals it comes once a week or 15 days once my villagers childrens officers have suffers to transfort intimings so kindly request to head of th M.D KSRTC main branch pls solve the this case

MADDUR: DEPO