Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]

Having problems with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] reviews & complaints (2276)

Account supervisor name dayanada .he staying 11 year in one depot only ..As per order 3 year he should change depot past 11 year he satying only one depot anekal depot ...For all conductor and ADM staff he giving touchering all for money..plz change the account supervisor anekal depot ramnagara division...

Respected sir, Gulbarga super market to Mangalagi bus route problem. Bus is not running in time, actual bus leaving time is 10.10AM but it is coming at 10.30AM. for village people it's biggest problem, and it's belongs to Kalgi depo so solve this problem

Bus no KA 13 F 2260 Ramanathapura depot, routed from bangalore to dharmastala the bus conducter told that im not going inside palya and and there is no stop at palya do what your can, and iam asking him sir all bus are going inside why this bus is not then they scold me volguarly and stop the bus in middle way in forrest sir and also he drove a bus also please take a necessary actiion sir this scenario happen in night 3AM sir

I took taxi from KIA Bangalore at 10.30 p.m. by cab KA05 AJ 4094. My drop was at Carmelaram road. Around 50km. End of journey...
        I was traveling to belur from mysuru through KSRTC bus (KA 18 F 0694) on[protected] which departed the mysore bus stand by...

Respected sir,

There is a lot of Public services staff/ persons are travelling from Mhalingpur to Bagalkot in the morning session everyday, where as evening there is no additional bus services from Bagalkot to Mhalingpur in the evening time at 6:30pm to 7:30 pm .

Before COVID-19 there was a bus at 7:15PM from Bagalkot to Mhalingpur but now no such buses services in the evening time. After COVID-19 there is sort of services in the buses. All buses are heavy rush & public travelling without any following the COVID-19rules due to shortage of buses services.

Please make sure that to start the bus service from Bagalkot to Mhalingpur at 6:30PM to 7:30PM

Thanking and Regards
        Sincerely
        Public Servant -Common Man

Respected sir/mam
          I'm arun. City bus are less in number to travel from surya bakery to CBS(mysuru) due to which students are getting problem to attend classes as per the time table which are effecting our studies.We need 1hr if bus is full or rush.I kindly request you to provide extra buses so that everyone can reach there stop early .

Driver name:p.kiram
            Phone number::[protected]
            Bus number:KA:25F:2181
            car right back door damage date 28.11.2021night...

I am traveling from Bangalore to Hassan by Bangalore to MANGALORE KSRTC SARIGE bus. Boarded from Majestic Kempegowda bus stand. Bus departed at 5:30pm on 30/11/2021. Driver using mobile phone in one hand and driving the bus. Really it's very hard to travelling. Driver around 50 to 55 age group. Even conductor not telling anything. Kindly enquire him. Save the passengers life.

I was a traveller of KA63F0144 Hubli to Vijayapur at 7.pm on 29/11/2021.
              Bus was parked for dinner at Mamatageri dhaba named Amar Dhabha.
              As we have 15 minutes break, Bhabha service is too late and food quality was too worst. And I found some pest in which they served me. And I brought it to notice of Hotel owner.
              He was an old age man. He replied that "Kabhi Kabhi hota hai sir" without any hesitation
              When the Dhabha is worst why do you stop there in such a terrific place for dinner at night time?

I am a college student.
                I am studying in Tiptur college .
                Our hometown is the hurulihalli Bhovicolony.
                The bus does not stop in our hometown when we have to finish college and come home.
                Stop one kilometer ahead. It bothers me so much.
                So you please give us a bus stop in our hometown.

Hi. My name is vidhyasagar. I was travelling from mysore to Bangalore in KSRTC bus like rajahamsa kind of bus. I bought 2...

PNR : J[protected] reserved ticket was cancelled. But money not refunded back.

Bus no. KA 34 F-1393 starting from bellary at 8:00pm night . driver is loading the bus with a lot of luggage for some extra...

During this covid time ksrtc is running unhygienic busses from bangalore to banavasi.

Bus number f 1051.

Hygienic bus... cheating consumers by charging 550 for this pathetic seat

Dear KSRTC,
                      This is one of customer who is using ksrtc service. Here I want to register complaint about ticket collector...

The counductor of Mysore city bus no. KA 11 F 0377 morning 9:20 bus route from city bus stand to Gaddige misbehaved with me. He told me to get down from the bus in the half way and shouted in front of everyone for bus pass issue. He told that the route written in student bus pass is not correct but I everday used to travel from same route even ticket checker also saw my bus pass and it has no issue with that pass but this conductor spoke to me in wrong way. Being a women i felt so humiliated from this guy and he made to get down alone somewhere in middle of road.

I request you to consider my complaint and take action .
                      Thankyou

The bus service from Belur bus stand to nearby village stops en route to Hassan is highly unsatisfactory. The buses do not follow any schedule and come to the bus stand as per their own whims and fancies. The bus frequency is very less. The buses plying to Bengaluru, Mysore etc. do not stop midway near villages like Ibbeedu, Andale etc., which lie on the routes on which these buses ply. The service is especially infrequent and intermittent during 9 to 10 A.M., rendering it very difficult for office-goers to report at the places of their work in time. Most of the buses have boards exclusively in Kannada, which poses a big challenge to people from other places working in this area. Sometimes, Hassan buses merely transit through the bus stand, but do not stop there to pick up the passengers.

I'm a student, Studying in mysore I need to catch a connecting bus from Srirangapatna. To travel to Srirangapatna there is no bus facility from our village even though it is main road banglore Mysore highway, So many students need go to school and college from our village there is bus facility which is Only few buses even though not on time mainly we need buses around morning 8to 9AM and evening 4to 6PM . We even addressed this to TC in bus stand and he is so negligible. I kindly request to take immediate action against this and we need buses atleast for half hour range at this times🙏

Condutor taliking to passenger bad words
                            In bus bus no KA40-F1369 travling kolar to srinivaspur rout