Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Customer Care

Website:
Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai
Dharwad
Dharwad District
Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Running vehicle as there wish

I'm traveling B'lore to BG Kere
Bus no: Ka 36 F 1449
Journey date:[protected]
Left Bangalore 06:15
reach Tumkur 09:10
Left Tumkur. 9:30

When asking conductor and driver they arguing
Loaded flowers at dabaspet
Lodeded flowers near karjeevnahalli toll

Expected time to reach Challakere when asked to conductor told 12:30
May I know who is responsible...?
Passengers are sufferring...
Sep 25, 2021
Someone should give clear info about bus timings at the bus stops..once it is fixed the bus drivers and conductors should follow it. And some should follow drivers nad conductors where they are

I took a bus from Hassan to Dharmasthala
    They took a time of 2 hours to reach sakeleshpura and they are giving stop...

I came to bus stand and asking information regarding my journey to Bangaluru and driver not giving correct information in return scolding bad words. I asked his name but he is not telling his name. Date 25.09.2021 at gadag new bus stand Bus number KA26F1089.
    I request you to take necessary action to miss guiding me and using improper words.

Respected,
      As above mentioned subject, have took a bus with number KA07 F-1867, from kolar to Byappanahalli metro.Conductor rejected getting paid a 20Rs taped currency from me.So have paid 100Rs in which the fair is of 62 Rs, remaining 38 Rs change has to be provided from conductor.But he tried to pay me the other 20rs torn or taped currency which he possessed.Since he has rejected to take taped currency from me, have rejected from conductor too.Conductor started arguing that either have to take taped currency orelse he won't give me the change.Atlast he didn't Provided me the change of 38Rs.I need him to apologise for his rude behaviour.

Buss number :- KA-10F-0383

Alighting Point : Shanthi Nagar Bus stand double Road

Refused to stop at Shanthi Nagar Bus Stand
          Stopped at Majestic

Bus no KA -06 F 762
            I'm travelling from Sira to Huildore on 21-09-21, Tuesday.
            A lady conductor in the bus is arrogant at passengers.
            Blaming them for not bringing change.
            Sits in front seat at driver and yells passenger to go at her to take ticket and being lazy.
            Pushes the door by her leg to open at stops.
            All this made me embarrassing to travel in the bus. I request the liable authority to take action on these employees.

By
            Naveen Kumar
            Sira
            Mo. [protected]

Kundapura depo busses while returning back to kundapura they dont enter or come back to kundapura gov bus stand, they get downs the passangers in sastri circle and returs back to depo, from circle to govt bus stand we have to go by walk or have to hire auto, it creats problems to passangers, its almost 2 km long from circle to bus stand

*The journey between twin cities Davangere and Shimoga is 90 kms.
                Many buses are interlinked between two cities..
                *Hardly it takes 2 hours..
                Due to road and trafic it takes 2.30 mnts.
                *Honnali town KSRTC bus stand is contructed such that 2km extra entry is required
                *Two mandatory stops are given.
                One at TB circle and other at private bus stand
                *Apart from this a canteen at Honnali is allocated, here is the pronlem unnecessary this intercity buses also take break of minimum 10 minutes.
                Thus total time spent at Honnali is about thirty minutes ..
                *The regular passengers has to face unnecessary delay due to road as well as canteen at bus station.
                3 hours it takes for 90 kms..

Requested to solve this to avoid unnecessary delays.

I travel from hoskote to bangarpet for work. In the peak time between 8.30M to 9.00am there is no bus that connects hoskote to bangarpet. Kindly increase the frequency of busses in the route.

Bus no ka57f2725 banglore to rayadurga dated[protected] no namecard on uniform not even face mask both driver and conductor and he is behaving like some private buses conductor...Very rude like he said "get down from my bus" can officials take action on him.
                    Sorry for not mentioning his name he doesn't have his namecard on his uniform

I am Mr. Hemanth kumar Mobile No [protected], I had been to mysore on 3/09/2021 took a bus from CGS to JTYNG (ticket No 190603) Bus No KA 09 F 4478 at 14:27:15. Returned in the same bus from Triveni CIR to MBS (ticket No 190667).
                      Lady conductor refused to issue me senior citizen ticket for not having printed senior citizen card. I should her from "DigiLocker", she refused and insulted. KSRTC don't entertain "DigiLocker"?

On 15th September 2021, a senior citizen, women, of age 62 who was travelling from Chitoor to Bangalore didn't get senior...

I wrongly entered passenger name, but my balance debited and ticket also cancelled, so kindly refund my ticket money..

This is a humble request from a citizen of Mysore to KSRTC (Mysore), to grant more buses in time to Ramakrishna Nagar and surroundings, we are facing a scarcity of KSRTC buses especially in morning which is more essential for employees, students and many others . To be frank we were
                          happy with your services before lockdown and now we people cannot face the changes you have done which is truly affecting on each and every person who are dependent on KSRTC buses . So kindly notice my request and bring changes as soon as possible .

Mysore
                          13/9/2021

M P Ganadhar Vardhaman

Am traveling to and fro from Kokkada to Dharmasthala every day. But we won't get bus to Kokkada by evening. Only 1 bus is there which goes to Subramanya around 5.30 pm but our office log out time is 5.30pm so we can't catch this bus so we have to wait till 8pm for last bus. It is everyday problem to us. We ladies are struggling to get vehicle after 5.30 pm. Please allocate another bus enroute to subramanya or Bangalore via Kokkada around 6pm

Sir bijapur 586102 ksrtc given monthly pass id card withought lamination. How could it will use for an year. And staff behaviour...

I had booked a seat to Banglore and had 2 luggage and told conductor to put in luggage box but he was not willing to open but I told and kept in luggage box and he is charging for luggage which is not happened once also and both luggage were light weight but too charged 50rs.
                              Bus no. Ka26F1028

I booked a ticket to Bangalore and had two luggage with me which I told to keep it in luggage box but conductor was not willing to open box and I insisted and the luggage was was very light but he charged for one luggage telling you booked one seat so for one luggage it'll charge and took 50rs from me.