www.bid20.com

www.bid20.com Complaints & Reviews

I had opened an account in www.bid20.com through internet in the month of January 2010 in order to purchase few home appliances.I had purchased bids worth INR 1200 on 19th Jan 2010.In the follow up,i found that the Co's website was not accessible. Ultimately it proved out to be another SCAM in this Country of continuous scams,where the hard earned money of a common man/VOTER(more appropriate)is either siphoned by such fraud companies or corrupt politicians(Unfortunately we don't have choice of honest politicians/system).End result is we are helpless & do look forward to you to come out with some positive action.But sir/madam,pls note that if no result come out of this,then we will loose the faith in you/judiciary/system in general.Please do something asap.Thanks & Regards.......Abhay Pande
(P.S : For your kind & early reference attaching the e-mail confirmation of the transaction by BID20.COM)
Dear abhaypande
Thank You for using Bid20.com, its our pleasure to serve you.

It’s a confirmation of receiving payment.
Following are your transaction details on Bid20.com
Transaction I.D : B[protected]/585428
Date of Purchase: : 19 January 2010
Package: : Bronze-40
Package Cost: : 1200
Service Tax-(10.3%): : 123.6
Total Paid Amount: : 1323.6
Note:
Bids once sold cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded
Service Tax collected and paid to the department
Service Tax No is:AAGCA1162JST001

In case you have any difficulty Email us [protected]@bid20.compliances.I had purchased a bi
Aug 13, 2020
How does the regulatory agencies allow/legalize such companies or websites???????

Dear Sir / Madam,

I came across a site called www.bid20.com, where you could purchase products by bidding. But before bidding you need to purchase the bids & each bids costs you around Rs. 20. I had purchased 160 bids for Rs 4000 , & i started bidding, i had around 105 bids left in my account,

But suddenly i discover that the website no more exists, it had a link on orkut, facebook etc, so thought it was reliable but it was a cheating gameplan & on the top of it, the products were won by their own team, other people were made fool.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I support him. I would request the concerned authorities to take some legal action against the owner of the Website as they have fled away collecting money from people all over the country. I had also bought 80 bids for around Rs. 1800 (I don't rem exact figure) and to my surprise, website is not opening up from the last couple of months. Earlier they used to display that it was under construction and now it's completely gone.

Please look into the matter and do the needful against the culprits.
    I also agree... My money is also gone.. I had bought bids for 1000Rs and never user them. Now the website does not exist. Please help.
    I also agree. I also lot money. Not sure if any one has logged any formal complaint for this cheating.
    actually i could help u guys out...i knw the culprit fraud owner of this site...hes in delhi..BG-6 / 11 A - PASCHIM VIHAR NEW DELHI... I Knw he has moved from there..bt the family is still ryt dere..mayb inform police.dey can help u out..find him..

www.bid20.com — BID20 FRAUD [Resolved]

They are not following company policy what they have made in their terms and policy....

*********WWW.BID20.COM**********

WHEN WE REGISTER WITH THIS WEBSITE ***AND CLICK ON THE BID NOW BUTTON***WE GET A MESSAGE DISPLAYED AS **ONLY BUY NOW***WHEN WE EXPLORE THE SITE FURTHER WE FIND OUT THAT WE NEED TO BUY BIDDING PACKS ***WHICH WAS NO WHERE DISPLAYED IN THE ADVERTISEMENTS***

HENCE IT IS MISINFORMATION ...AND NECESSARY ACTION SHOULD TAKEN TO STOP IT.**********************************
      Misinformation on website
      Dear Concern, Hi,
      I am from bid20.com customer care department, i[censored] found any problem so you can contact us at [protected]@bid20.com, but as we observe that you have delete your name with the help of paint shop, we are not able to know your details, further all the details about the site has been mentioned on the site and we didn't compel anybody to buy the bids, before buying the bids we instruct all our subscribers to monitoring all the working of the site before buying bids.
      It was just a informative advertisement only.
      Still if you have any doubt you can contact us at [protected]@bid20.com or write us directly from our website.
      Bid20.com Team
      Try this website . This appears genuine.
      paste it in ur web browser and follow instructions

Beware of the site bid20 . com. This site is fake.. When you bid they will increase 15 sec. There 5-7 operators are sitting online, using fake names. As soon as you bid, they will bid against you. This process goes on until they are the last ones, as they know that now the bidder doesn't have any bid left. ( They keep track of your available bids ). This 15 sec thing is the main reason that this site is cheater's paradise.

Also they are collecting more than 2-3 times the money of the product. Just look at this eg.

A bid is cost Rs. 20 on average. A product called Sony DVD MRP 2990 was sold for Rs. 470. So it seems they are giving in discount. But in fact for every bid you increase Re.1. So the price to go to Rs. 470 it has to be[protected] being intial price)=270 * 20 ie bidprice= 5400 + 470 + courier charges. So they are cheating online.

Most of the time, the operators will not allow you to win the bid. Only time they will allow you to win, is when they will raise the price to 2-3 times the price of the item.

I request all to take care & lodge a Police complaint against the site owner.

cheque by abcindya — how to track with rl no.

I have not recieved the cheque sent by abcindya on the 10th of oct. ... also they have given me the rl no. for tracking perpous which is not helping me to track ... pls help
        i agree with the complaint
        kindly clarify the calculation...

why we have to multify 270 with 20 ? why we have to subtract 200 from 470 ?

give brief details please..
        i also agree with u... i lost 997 Rs today :( Please beware of the site

bid20.com — This is a cheating site

this is a cheating site and i request fellow contrymen not to buy any bid or take chaces of getting into that site, this is a fake site with many operators sitting in thier office to increase your auction amount.

Bid20 is earning a margin of 500% for every product with many customers getting cheated badly.

Ex : apple ipod is 3700, the number of bid people do for this iPod is more than 700. If you calculate 700 * 20 rupess it its noway compared to origunal price.

once person will get this , not sure who is that person but for sure many person are been cheated

govement should intervene and stop this site ASAP

Raju
        Bid20 bidding structure is very simple, we believe in total transparency. We have already mentioned in the T&C page that at www.bid20.com, placing Bids online frequently or repeatedly can incur high costs. Users must pay attention to their bidding practices and check their charges regularly. Any bidding advice or other written materials, for instance Help articles posted on our website are provided solely as suggestions. They are not intended to be relied upon.
        For further details please view the T&C page http://www.bid20.com/terms.php
        Hi ALL, Bid20 is a legal website and is launched by Abcindya Networks Private Limited located in Delhi (India). The employees of Abcindya Networks Pvt. Ltd and Bid20.com are not eligible to participate in any of our auctions under any circumstances. Our products and services are offered to private users and to commercial or partly commercial resellers. Also we have clearly mentioned in the T&C page that at Bid20 placing Bids online frequently or repeatedly can incur high costs. Users must pay attention to their bidding practices and check their charges regularly. Any bidding advice or other written materials, for instance Help articles posted on our website are provided solely as suggestions. They are not intended to be relied upon. Please make sure before making any bids on bid20.com or any other site we would advise you to first view the terms & conditions of the website.

I agree to this coz i have tried it out and found out that some names will bid for almost all the products but never wins anything.

for e.g : One name is 'drpraveen, bid4win' who will bid for every product for almost 150 times but his name never appears in any item in the sold list.

So i think there are internal players playing and achieving their targets on the given products.

somebody should do something about it.
        I DID BID ON THE SITE AND I GOT THE PRODUCT WON WELL BEFORE 15DAYS TIME.
        hi guys have u ever seen BuyAlmost? guys try WWW.BuyAlmost.com in this web site u can put ur bid fairly no any background game palying aroung any product.Bcz u can see ur name on display bidder name list. this is not like bid20.com

bid20.com — Cheating

My User Name is Khushi1444

I was win 2 products 1st was OXFORD Upright 62 CM on[protected] & 2nd was Samsung PL55 on[protected]
        both products amount was send by d.d. my account was clear but my product was not received so please inform
        me when my product was receive.
        please contact me on my cell no [protected].

Not Any Product Received. Up to 19/05/2010
        well i have won several items in bid20.com...i used to bid till this paypal problem occured and was unable to buy bid...they have still not been able to fix that yet...So i disagree...i won

S.No. Product MRP Price Ship Price Paid Amount Winning Date
        1 NWZ-B142F-2GB Mp3 Player Rs. 2890/- Rs. 468/- 200 Rs. 668/[protected]:40:43
        2 PowerShot A1100 IS Rs. 9995/- Rs. 337/- 300 Rs. 637/[protected]:28:44

one of my friend is also using...she won 3 items and dey were delivered in good condition...

This site only enables u to buy bids only once a week, otherwise may loose control and waste ur money without watching...i ususally see the amount of bidders who are current logged in buy observing how the auction is going...then bid at the right moment...u can win easily...i used to use the name huntertaker...
        at the moment am not bidding...but hoping that bid20.com will resolve the problem ASAP and i will start bidding again ...SO i cant agree with the complaint...Its how u use the bids...carefully that u can win...thats wats said in the site...

buyalmost.com — cheating

Suresh K Mehta of Suresh1932 writes that though he bought bids worth 3000 + tax and now there is no balance for bidding even though he did ot Suresh K Mehta of Suresh1932 writes that though he bought bids worth 3000 + tax and now there is no balance for bidding even though he did ot got nothing from you. Why where his amount has disappeared nothing from you. Why where his amount has disappeared
        Buyalmost seems to be a big fraud, I had picked up a bid pack for Rs. 900/- which allowed me make 30 bids, after that I bid a few bids and when I logged in after a couple of weeks my available bids showed O (ZERO) where have my bids dissappeared ! God I am sure a lot of other people have lost a lot of money like me ! Is there some place that I can make a complaint about this cheating website.
        i agree...its just a trap/flase claims...komal dewan

I cam across a company which is selling products through online Auction. It is selling products at 80% discount to their retail price.

By doing some simple math i came to know that the company is making profits around 16times on each of the product it is selling. Doesn't this online auction falls under gambling? Is it legal? Please look into this.
          Yes, this is pure gambling. I don't think online gambling is legal in india.
          Bro Its completely legal. I have got two products at 90% saving. There is no fraud any in this. You can contact their help line via e-mail they will clear you all.

Hope you will also be benefited with this site. You can also see the site like this a ebay.in etc. Its like this type of site.
          am not sure abt weather it is legal or not, and yes it is pure gambling, * if you notice the website for some time, you will see that there are few fake a/c that has been put up to outbid the once already ter, i checked and confirmed because the max bids avail on the website is 500 i guess and wen i started calculating the user id it crosses 500 and gogin, may be may be the user is such as that into gambling that he dont mind shedding 8000+8000+ an goes on, but to cover it up, there are few I.d that work alternatively, People please be aware of such sites, * you will end up loosing Money unless u got surfless money to shed, .. i am monitoring a Bid from last 4 Hours now and total number of Bids on that crossed 4000 that means that if each Bid from a user cost lets keep 30 rs . 4000x 30, now you guys do the math, , its quit luring and quit pulling when u see items works 20 k in few 100's, but please be aware that the websites they put up is not for our benifit, hehe, if you think so, think abt it, :) cheers
          Even I have observed few fake ids who'll always outdo ur bid. When they end up winning it, the product is launched again for bidding. So the profit the website earns is not just 16 time in such cases. it goes into a multiple of 16 if these ids win the product. In addition, some itmes are overpriced also and the MRP. While and online search for price of such items reveal the same price sometimes, but the actual market price is less by around 20-25% than what they show. And rightly said, they don't care for your profit.
          I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BID.IN DETAIL..SO PLZ MAKE ME CLEAR TO UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY, SO THAT I MAY BID IN THIS.
          ACTUALY I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF I BID AMOUNT ...AND AFTER MY BID ..ANY OTHER BIDDER BID MORE THAN MY AMOUT ..THEN THE AMOUNT WILL DE DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK A/C OR NOT...
          this is a copy of a german wesite www.swoopo.com . the company has a dubious reputation as no one is sure whether they have an automatic system that keeps on bidding to lift the rates up. this online auction format has come under a lot of criticism globally because it is not transparent at all. it's completely gambling just like in a casino. the house always win. and here too.
          I would like to know how may of the users who have posted comments here learnt the business model of the website?? Has anyone done any calculation about the profit or loss this company generates?? Well.. Just follow some basic steps and you will come to know that its not all profit for the company people... Give this a try... suppose you own this company.. you have to purchase some 14-15 items daily which costs at least Rs. 70000 in the market... As the company ppl claim that they get items on discounted rates, lets assume that thay get some 20% discount on Rs. 70000.. The also they will get those items at Rs. 55000 per day... Now just go thu their sold list items and see at what price they have sold the items... take average of 25% of the MRP.. that comes out to be 25% of Rs. 55000 that is Rs. 14000. Now to cover up the loss they have to get the amount form bidders in terms of bids buying... their basic bid package costs Rs. 22 per bids... to cover up[protected] = 49000 total no. of bids that need to be sold comes out ot be around 2220. The basic package gives some 40 bids per package.. which means 2220/40 = 55 users need to buy minimum bid package everyday in terms of working on no profit- no loss formula... 55 users per day buying bids seems highly impossible... and even if the site people do some fake bidding, which is called "Bid Shilling" in technical terms, they wont be able to operate only on profit mode... This business model is a classic one and need continuous daily monitoring... and I truly respect the one who has invented this, be it some german or indian or anyone... Finally what matters is the thing that one out of 100 users is benifitted and in providing benifit this one user the company is benifitted from the rest of 99 users.. This in no way is gambling... One who is an advanced bidder, will definitely come to know how and when to bid for an item to increase the chance of winning.. Dumbos are not gonna win anything for this business model... If you see other business models, there is someone who has to sacrifice and someone who is to be benifitted.. And thats what defines the business I guess!!!
          I found a review of Bid20.com on this site, it's very negative - http://www.bid2loot.com/directory/penny-auctions/1-directory/15-bid20
          @Fundooo I think don't bother on bid2loot.com.You can directly contact with their customer support number.These which review u have seen in that site also written by user like us.Use your mind and just do it and then say something about this site.I personally feel and experienced that this site is very good because I am a user of this site and also I have benefited with their policies.Hope you will also enjoy this.
          first of all the bid 20 has all this diffrent payment options ..but the sad thing is nothing seems to be working ..yesterday i tried to purchase a bid using my icici debit card but after entering all my details it shows that my card is invalid .so i was pissed off after giving all my information ..i tried twice but nothing happend so i ..called icici customer care and checked with them they told me that i cannot use my debit card to place a bid on this site ...hencei sent e-mail to the customer care of bid20 but still theyre telling me that they are accepting the paymnet through visa card...so i wanna know if someone else has had the some problem ...if no then how to make payment using icici debit card to bid20.com
          Yes I totally agree I am pretty sure that they are making fool of people by simply asking their own people to bid in the online auction. Can you please look into this the link for the same website is www.bid20.com
          Hi all,

I am Kumar from Tamilnadu, and i have got 2 products thru Bid20.com and the the products are the original...and they couriered thru Bluedart...packing also good. In my view as a customer i got the branded products at least 50% offfer from the current market price. so nothing is wrong in that.i am enjoying to do the Bid.
          This website is completely fraud which aims at only earning profits and also selling the products to its own people.
          If you will notice, whenever we see the sold list, it shows the products have been sold at quite low price showing higher savings but in reality when we try to buy the same product next time, the cost keeps on increasing indefinitely till the time our bids are not over.
          This simply clarifies that there is a computer system working for this site which plays the game in such a manner as no one is able to get any profit other than the company itself. Also by any chance if any individual tends to get any product, the profit margin which this company gets is almost 200 % from the same.
          I will suggest either to buy the product from any store directly so that the product can be checked and seen and will cost only what the price is. You wont waste any of your funds just trying to buy at low price, which will never happen.
          Yes this is a legal website. Also this is pure gambling. the profit for the COMPANY is that ppl buy bids for amounts like 40 for 900 etc... for a case study consider a 13 000 rs pdct sold at a starting big of 250rs... ppl will buy bids for more than 13 000 just to try for this pdt ... so... i[censored] buy a pack of bid and get it for u.. its v profitable for the customer.., ie price for bids + price after bid = X . here X will be still less than 50% of the original price . ie 13000.

for eg : u bot the pdt for 3000 INR . u used a bid pack of 900 INR . so ur total expense will be 3900 INR plus shipping of 200INR plus 100INR for internet and current usage. so a maximum expense will be 4200INR... so is 13 000 or 4200 BIGGER ???

Get the profits when u can... ebay also started up their site like this... the more famous the site gets... the more larger will be the profit for the COMPANY ...

of course there are a lot of risks. RISKS :: u might loose ur money which u put in first for buying the bids i[censored] dont get the product u gambled for... that will be purely a disaster .. and once u fail.. ulll definitley drop out...

curious.. ::: they sold out a brand new HONDA CITY worth 8 00 000 for just 28 000

since then they stopped cars.. so PPL go n bid for highly priced stuff i[censored] r just wanting to get the PROFIT run... contact me at ma email i[censored] want some tips and advice on this ... DIXON
          has anyone verified whether the products that they are selling is actually being promoted by the companies or not? i agree that many fake id's are there as it is not possible that u can see the same names bidding over and over just to increase the sale of bids.
          From last 3 months i m observing this site, but i m still confuse to spend money for this. And is that safe to give you card details on this site to purchase bids??? Is that possible that they can missuses my card detail.???? pls guys help me... : (
          According to my understanding what is happening at this site, can not be called bidding. Bidding means, more than one people offer a price for an item, the person who offers highest gets the item. All other people who dont get the item, dont lose their money. On this site, everyone who is bidding is losing money even if they are not getting the item...
          Bid20.com is a scam!!! You have to buy bids at approx 16-22 Rs. per bid. However when you place the bid the price only augments by Re 1 not 16-22. So if a bid has price 600 it has earner close to Rs. 12, 000 not 600 as shown. The winner of the final bid can easily be an associate or relative of the site owners. So you will end up spending thousands without winning anything.

Beware of wasting money on this site!!!
          this looks to be completely a foul play, i have been trying to bid since morning and the products i am biding are not getting bid and i see they have been sold even after my bid so what is the check on the same.
          this is a fruad in nature
          yes I agree with this comment. As per Bid 20 the bidding time increases by 15 secs each time a fresh bid is placed during the ending 15 seconds of the bid. In this case I have tried some time wherein the action starts during this period. Further, most of the winners are regular names / IDs. This reflects that some things which are not proper are going behind this web site.
          IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS SOMEWHAT MANIPULATION BY THE SITE OWNERS, BECAUSE EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT AFTER 10 SEONDS 9, , 7, 6, 5, AND 1 WILL COME. BUT EVEN THEN BIDS ARE COMING FREQUENTLY.THEY ARE NOT WAITING FOR THE LAST 1 OR 2 SECONDS. IT MEANS THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY .CAN ANY ONE CLEAR IT.
          Not only these, there is some users of his own company who do not give other users to be sold at least bid, if any item is sold at low bids...it automatically changes username...in 1 sec..and gives that to its own id's of the people who are working as froud bidders...
          it employed those people for increasing the bid...
          They may look like they are doing everything within a legal framework, but this is a fraud site. Why so is because most of the bidders are BOTS (system created members) which automatically bid on behalf of the site to jack up the price.

Stay as far away as possible.

Ebay is genuine, you may not get very low prices on products as this site claims, but atleast you get a fair deal.
          Dear, When I found the froud in the process of Bidding I sent them mail on [protected]@bid20.com to send my money back but i received the mail from their customer care as mentioned below.

Dear Sanjay

Bids are not refundable and it is clearly written in our terms. Users are bidding and winning products. You can still try your luck as bids are not refundable whether you use them or not.

Bid20.com
          Telephone no. of BID20 Delhi Office - +[protected]
          Dear All,

This site appears to be 100% fraud as the same names are bidding... and it is sure that their operators are increasing the bids and the genuine bids are never honoured...

You should also verify the winners testimonials as they seems fake.

Such sites should be banned and promoters prosecuted.
          Bid20.com knows how to mint money. Pls do not compare this with ebay which is a proper bidding site. With ebay you will not loose money if you dont win.

I observed bid20 for some time and i believe that they are using ghost id's. Pls dont get yourself cheated. Understand one thing guys, nobody gives a product without seeing a profit.

I doubt if the users giving positive comment about this site are from BID20 itself.
          If the company is fraudster then the owner should be flogged in public.
          I observed the bids today wherein biders were bidding for VPCW125AG/P - (Sony) Lapop. The price of the laptop is 27490/-. When the time to bid came to end there was a fierce battle for the product.The bidders were bidding aggressively . There may be 25 bids per minutes by a particular bidder. It may have cost him/her 25*30 = 750 per minute.The bidder was very aggressive for nearly 30 minutes. By then he/she might have spent 750*30 = 22500 for bidding.The bid started at aroung 12 and now it is 3:36 PM . The same person is bidding again. It shows that either the person is mad or the whole system should be invesrigated.
          The company should relese the data of bids made by each user, amount & time spent by him/her .
          want to buy blackberry
          Guys, pls note that the website mentions that the one who is bidding, can also buy the product (even though at the MRP, which might be higher than that in the market) outright after deducting the bids (@ Rs. 20). So in short a bidder can still get the product before the auction ends, at the MRP.
          Hi ALL,

Bid20 is a legal website and is launched by Abcindya Networks Private Limited located in Delhi (India). The employees of Abcindya Networks Pvt. Ltd and Bid20.com are not eligible to participate in any of our auctions under any circumstances. Our products and services are offered to private users and to commercial or partly commercial resellers. Also we have clearly mentioned in the T&C page that at Bid20 placing Bids online frequently or repeatedly can incur high costs. Users must pay attention to their bidding practices and check their charges regularly. Any bidding advice or other written materials, for instance Help articles posted on our website are provided solely as suggestions. They are not intended to be relied upon. Please make sure before making any bids on bid20.com or any other site we would advise you to first view the terms & conditions of the website. If you have any further query, please contact us at [protected]@bid20.com.Thanks, www.bid20.com
          Genius in making Frauds
          I got information about this site thru their ad in paper few days back. Ad says something like "Laptop of Rs. 27000 won in bidding at Rs. 2000". I got curious and got registered with it. While i was monitoring the bids, I was also reading their terms and conditions and other related information. After reading it i got suspicious and calculated how the bidding actually works.
          First you have to buy "Bids" by making payment, from their site to get eligible for auction. These bids cost you around Rs. 16 to 30 per bid. so when you actually bid (by clicking the given button) your one bid (amounting to Rs. 16 to 30 ) is deducted from your balance. similarly other players in auction also do the same way. The Hidden point here is whenever anybody bids; the product value is increased by Re. 1 only however the bidder looses Rs.16 to 30 on the bid. Thus the product (of INR 27000) shown to be sold at around Rs. 2000 which actually is sold at (2000 bids x Rs. 20 an avg price paid by bidder to purchase bid) Rs. 40, 000/- As total bids lost by all bidders contribute revenue of the site and it is clearly written that in any condition your money will not be returned. sometimes a product of INR 5000 is won by 1000 bids i.e. around INR 16000 to 20000. only thing here is this 20000 is not lost by an individual but by number of bidders bidding for that product. Also nobody knows whether the site has deployed any staff for false bidding.
          Therefore Here only the winner of the bid is benefited as in 2000 bids the bidders might have lost only 50* to 100* bids (*my assumption) i.e. INR 8000* to 16000*.
          Whoever has come up with this idea is a real genius (Hats off to him) as our Indian mentality towards "FREE" and "80% to 90% DISCOUNT" will never go.
          BUT this site, by showing, every bid placed increases value of product by Re. 1, is doing fraud. So CAVEAT EMPTOR.
          i see today neew papper nokia-E-63 95% off, so rs-356 so
          please find out this shopping

manoj kumar
          They are not going to send anything even after winning.

Once while bidding timer reached 00 while me as last bidder but all of sudden some other name appeared as the winner. How come this possible. If somebody bid after me then timer will start from 15. but they are fraud. They are not going to give anything to anyone.

Its not gambling. Its a loot.

Wastage of money . Wastage of time. and MENTAL STRESS.
          Hi ALL,

Bid20 is an illegal website and is launched by IP Bhatia Private Limited located in virtual world. The employees of Abcindya Networks Pvt. Ltd and Bid20.com do participate to outbid genuine bidders in all of our auctions under every circumstances. Our products and services are offered to hidden users. Also we have clearly mentioned in the T&C page that at Bid20 placing Bids online frequently or repeatedly can incur high costs which u can never recover. Users must pay attention to their bidding practices and check their charges regularly if they want to. Any bidding advice or other written materials, for instance Help articles posted on our website are provided solely as misguidance . They are not intended to be relied upon but i[censored] do so company will benifit. Please make sure before making any bids on bid20.com or any other site we would advise you to first view the terms & conditions of the website. If you have any further query, please contact us by buying bids .Thanks, www.bid20.com

p.s. please buy bid because we have a lot at stake. We lost too much money in newspaper advertising.
          Yeah Its really misguiding and cheating.
          Timer never endson time as the last 15 seconds goes for more than 120 minutes but never ends and Bidders are fooled like nothing as the Bids are to be purchased in advance by making payment.
          Goverment's Vigilance department is really making a Blind Eye towards the Gimmick which is played Bid20.
          Only if the thing comes to Media than only Goverment is forced to take action.
          This website is fraud .

See some of its terms

1. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and to close his or her user accounts at any time."

that means they will decide when to say good bye to you. They can refuse to give you anything after taking all the payments...So even if you win, do not pay for the product otherwise you make yourself fool again.

2. "Bid20.com Reserves the Right to demand payment if customer has more than 5 unpaid items in their account or if the total amount of auctions won exceed Rs.50, 000/-. To avoid this situation please Pay on Time."

So after winning if you will not pay for the product then they can demand for the payment for the item which they are not going to send. If you do not do so, you are in trouble. LOL They have the right to ask for the payment without sending the product.

3. "Shill bidding is prohibited on the site. Shill bidding is the placing of bids or causing bids to be placed on any product for the purpose of artificially increasing or otherwise manipulating the bidding process on Bid20.com or the bid price of any product listed on the site, or influencing user behaviour on Bid20.com. A limit of daily spending limit can and will be enforced if we consider that someone has a tendency towards shill bidding or winning by intimidating other members, and we reserve the right to suspend the member without any prior notice. Other restrictions may apply."

Hmmm, Quite generous!! They are there not to make profit. They want to give everyone a chance to play, not to win the product.If you try to win, you will be shill bidder and product will not be offered... How was that??? Any way they have every right of not giving out the product lol.

4. "Bidders are restricted to win a maximum of 2 products in a week time. In case you win more than 2 products in a week, you will not be eligible to claim on third product. "

Hope the 2 product will be shipped to you.

Still hoping...???

So there is only lose lose situation at bid20.com

Such a big fraud, making fool of every body and govt is at sleep...

Hope I am able to clear some doubt of millions...

How was that... ???

Ritesh
          This is a totally cheating website. Many people who bid but do not buy the product at a higher than available price in the market have lost their money totally. One or two people may be benefited from the site who may be friends of the management or out of sheer luck, but this does not absolve the management of cheating they are doing in the name of auction. There is no similarity in the auctions conducted by ebay and this website. Ebay does not want you to pay if you lose in the auction, but here the bid amount(a multiple of bid amount by at least Rs 20 is lost. Unless you buy the article, your money is lost. Yes they must be making exhorbitent profits on most products while they may be putting a few of the winners on the site to attract gullible citizens.
          I ABSOLUTELY agree with the comments above which talk about BID20.com Indian site which is involved in biggest fraud and gambling and extracting money from citizens. If any of the Government officials is reading take action else give me the route so that it can be complained. This company involved yuo to buy the BIDS which itself is not allowed because till product is not to the last limit BIDs should go on. BUT in this site yuo buy and play and if yuo win yuo have to pay the amount. Surprisingly each bid costs you in range of 1-22 rupees meansif a product is listed for 20, 000 the bids close at 4000 which is 4000x20 i.e is 80, 000 rupees. These guys are selling products 10-15 times more than what is available in market. Immediate action should be taken as they do not have contact numbers onsite. Lets publicise in newspapers and media.
          They are not going to send anything even after winning.

Its not gambling. Its a loot.

Wastage of money . Wastage of time. and MENTAL STRESS.
          I experienced the same as sunil. I waited more than 4 hours and the bid was still on after their lapse time for Nokia E63. so i waited for the price to reach the 30% of MRP so after that i can bid without wasting my bids. I was the last bidder and i was still left with a bid. but the timer got end and showed somebody else as the bidder.
          Its a FRAUD site and needs to be banned and the owner should be arrested.
          Yes, i complete agree with the comments on this page.
          This site MIGHT be legal but its definately fraud &/or cheating becuase there are so many IDs that are fake and are working on behalf of the company (bid20) to raise the price and make more money. Its ridiculous.
          I purchased bids once to bid on the site but now I understand the functioning and the way they cheat people.
          Do NOT use bid20.com.

Prince.
          Hi Guys,

Please dont fall into the prey of this site...
          1) Multimedia speakers they say MRP: 2549... ok let us accept.
          then bids received : 289 => 289 * ( 16 to 30Rs) => 4624 to 8670.

So Speakers titled Rs.2549 are sold at Rs.8650... How can people be so stupid to shell your money like this... BE CAREFUL.

2) Site says 16 to 22rs for bids... then how 40 Bids become 1200

3) Packages of 80bids are also sold... for that also people bid 672 bids... too foolish to buy 80 bids for amount of 672bids...
          => 10752 to 20160Rs. A 1600 package is sold at 20 thousands.

OPEN YOUR EYES ... Dont waste time... Dont waste Money...
          Dont be FOOLS... Dont get sucked... There is a lot in india that requires money, instead you are throwing a lot...
          hi frds, my name is pavan
          bid20 is completely froud web site bcz i was palying with product from the 1 month before but still yet i didn't win a product on it. When I compare this site to BuyAlmost.com the buy almost is too good all products are likly to usefull. And i win 2 product within 3 days only now i m happy to wards to BUYALMOST.COM.
          Try it would be greate .
          pavan
          this site is purely fraud the people inside are playing they are increasing the bid value
          please block this site many are loosing money including me
          is buyalmost.com is a correct web site,
          Does we trust this site ?
          Yes Mr. Rao...i think BuyAlmost is a site worth trusting...I had my doubts but they promptly returned my money on my demand...later i registered again and even won a mp3 player...i believe these guys are a silver lining in the dark cloud of online auction..!
          LoL they are making not for profit!

"SO READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTRATION"
          I just now won this bid: http://www.bid20.com/product_new.php?id=1885
          haven't seen it as yet in my winning bids, neither received any email so far. let's see if they contact me and deliver the goods :)

earlier i also thought this would be a fraud, now that i won..i would rather wait and watch.
          Thanks guys
          I want to go for auction to buy some mobiles and other items. I came across site www.buyalmost.com.
          Is this a trustable site to go for auction. When I go for BID it ask me to buy some BID PACK which starts around 1000 rupees and We can BID 30 items on using this. Can please advice further on this.

Liyakath Ali,
          India.
          CHUTION KI KAMI NAHIN GALIB EK DHUNDO HAZAR MILTAIN HAIN.

STAY AWY FOM THIS SITE.
          thanks guys for saying this
          Honestly people its simple. If you Win, People find the website Legit. And those who do not win, find the website a Scam. And People do win on such websites. Its all about luck and timing. A person bidding for over 2 hours may not win but an individual who may have just started bidding after those 2 hours might win within a few minutes. Its fair and legit for people who WIN. and People who loose or are disheartened call this website a Scam
          Zest83 u must be employee of the bid20.com...am i right...theis bid20.com is such a fraud site . i think...they don;t have so much traffic on their site to support so many products on auction in one day/ in span of 1 hour and thats why they cheat people. actually it is unfair in nature and somewhere they have some cheat code inbulit in the system which increase the bid amount at the last time...to make product profitable. else how could they make money if they sell our product in small closers.

pls. think about this.

bid pack Rs.1000...my god...cal. rs. 16 to 20 / bid ...u minimum avg. put 20 to 50 bid ...and if any chance ( .0001%) if win the product then total money u will spend Rs. 20 x 50 bids = Rs.1000 + bid amount + 30% tax on product cost + transport charges...

pls. think again.
          well i think you much check it .^^^^^... i noticed that it is a genuine one. Please register and check it out.
          i've gone through BUYALMOST.if you bid you will LOOSE EVERYTHING.so keep it out of your reach and make a complaint to the law enforcement machinery
          BUYALMOST is a true site...
          I agree they have now started www.snap60.com.
          when i saw the site for the first time i was so impressed and bought bids and started to study how this works and how this company makes money. It just takes
          little brain to know how this works and even if there are genuine 10 bidders come at a time the company can make money. Infact i too made a similiar site but did not market it. it seems bid20.com just wants to make money without taking any risks.
          if they even play right i am sure everyday they can still make good money and even the winner still get the product cheap.
          Recently, I have found a new site snap60.com, which is quite is similar to bid20.com. It is offering I-Pad at very low prices.
          yes, it is gambling.nobody force u to gamble.