Zee Marathi

Zee Marathi Complaints & Reviews

The add is so horror.. The face of the ghost is so scary that my sister can't even sleep peacefully because of horror dream.....

Zee marathi family channel aahe. Lahan mula suddha tv baghtat. Aani normal serial cha madhe horror add daakhavun laahan mula ghabartat. Zee marathi aata andha vishvasu serials cha aadhar ka ghetay. Changle Contents ka naahi daakhavle jaatayt.
Pls stop such shows. Atleast stop thos horror adds.

Zee marathi channel bghtat, he faltu horror advertisement stop kara, nahitr serial band kara, request aahe, lavkarat lavkr tey add n horrible faces dakhvu naka

Namste. Aamhi zee tv che roj baghto. Aani aamhi fkt zee marathich baghto baki wel tv band asto.purn family ekatr basun tv...

Wow, Serial makers. YOU ARE SHOWING TO OUR SOCIETY, VARIOUS WAYS AND MEANS OF MURDERS. WHAT A GREAT CONTRIBUTION YOU THINK (?) YOU ARE DOING TO SOCIETY.
      Is there no SHAME feeling left to make such dirty plots ???

And ANOTHER GREAT NESS IS TO NAME SUCH SERIAL AS " DEV MANUS".

INSANE. DIRT. CRAP. BULSHT. CRIME PROMOTION.
      Worst show ever, people are provoked for murder and showed that there is no law for murdering innocent people
      Do not understand, why there is no censorship or surveillance for Limits in serial making..
      एवढी भंगार सीरिअल या पूर्वी कधीच बघितली नाही . एका गुन्हेगाराचे उद्दात्तीकरण या सीरिअलमध्ये केले आहे आणि पोलिसांना मूर्ख बनवले आहे. सदर लेखकाला या पुढे कुठलीही सीरिअलसाठी काम देऊ नये. लेखकाला काही अधिकार दिले म्हणजे त्यांनी काहीही अवास्तववादि कथानक रचावे असे नव्हे. या बाबत आम्ही आमच्या घरातील प्रेक्षक झी मराठीचा निषेध करीत आहोत

We all family members watch all serial of zee marathi, but from Last 4 to 5 the new series promo "ti parat aliye", I request you please stop that ad, having 5 year son he is disturbs because of that ad.
        They have become shameless to show anything without thinking, total greedy media. They won't listen public requests or voices. May it be the BULSHT ADS LIKE SHOWING DIRTY TOILETS DURING MEAL TIMES NOON NIGHT, OR LIKE SHOWING SUCH PSYCHO ADVERTISE, AS WELL AS BLUFFING ADS OF PRODUCTS.

PPL HAVE TO ONLY APPROACH COURT NOW, FOR CLEAR LIMITS OF ALL AD MAKING AND SERIAL MAKING, CONSIDERING SOCIAL ASPECTS.

WE SHD PREPARE FOR CONSUMER COURT APPEALS ATLEAST.

I am a zee marathi serial watcher. My whole family as well as my 5 years old son also watches all the serials with fun. But...

I am a zee marathi serial watcher. My whole family as well as my 6 years old daughter also watches all the serials with fun. But now by seeing only the add of the upcoming serial Ti parat yetiye in every add, disturbs the small mind and she gets frightened. I request zee marathi to stop showing the add so frequently in between the serials.

Stop showing dangerous clips of the serial in between the other shows the clip of serial recently launched is horrible. children get afraid of watching it. We adults even don't want to watch it. What are you (Zeemarathi) trying to do exactly. Its so much horrible.Stop it Right Now
            I agree. Stop right now. I also came here to lodge exactly the same complaint.

WE SHD PREPARE FOR CONSUMER COURT APPEALS ATLEAST.

To whom so ever are concerned, I would very strongly like to bring to your notice that the character played by Shashank Ketkar...

Zee Marathi Recent Comments