Zosta.net

Zosta.net Complaints & Reviews

Not sure why are we getting this site in google search. All the details provided in this site are fake. I made a purchase and paid through paytm and i did have no acknolegment either through mail or sms. Looks like we are losing our contact information and other detials in this site. Wondering how google still didnt blick this site and it appears on search.

My order was for: https://zosta.net/premium-smartwatch/lemfo-lem7-4g-lte-gps-smart-watch-wireless-...

I had made an online payment on paytm and received the package in a week. But this had a totally different, much cheaper take watch in it. I'm unable to return the product as the phone number and email id on the site are both fake.

Please help me get my money back.

When i received the wrong product i called them but they and not picking my calls and not replying my message. There customer care no. Is[protected] and email is
      [protected]@zosta.net i just want my refund they are just cheating. They send wrong product and not receive calls and not reply to mails. And there address is hadapsar hadapsar industrial estate, hadapsar, pune - 411013.in there replacement they said i[censored] have any problem just call as and we will replace the product and they not even replying it. Even the delivery person is not helping me in this.
      the product I got is wrong
      Heya! You at least got a good watch. FROM THE LOOKS. Mine was completely BROKEN. Them ####s

I ordered a smartwatch lemmfo lem x 2.03 on 08/01/2019. After paying the required amount, i didn't get the order reference number. I tried to contact on 72*35 provided on the zosta website, but it is always busy. So i communicate on their email provided on the website. I also write about my order on "contact us" form. But no response till now. The complete office address is also not available on the site otherwise one can drop a written complaint to their address for the solution. I gone through some complaint registering website and flooded with complain against this website. Now i confirm that nothing will happen. I don't understand how a company run e-commerce site without proper office address and complaint redressal system.
        Me too. I also ordered a Lemmfo Lem X. I got a duplicate watch. I lost my money. Paid 2095 for it. I feel sorry for you too..

Zosta.net Recent Comments